Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem. Empty
PostSubject: North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.   North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem. EmptyWed 22 Apr - 14:56

This has been going on for a few years now, slowly escalating to the epic proportions we're seeing now. Why 'now' is the governments of the EU talking about it? It's probably because it's now in the media mainstream, so they have to be seen to be apparently concerned.

So what the hell is the solution? Is there a solution? There's a reported million plus on and in and around the northern shores of war-torn countries, ready to make the perilous journey to Southern Europe. This surely is a humanitarian disaster on epic scale ready to happen. Is this a problem that the effected countries should sort out, or is it a European problem. How the hell are we (Europe) going to accommodate these, what one can only assume, will eventually be asylum seekers?

Europe is turning into a shitpit of immigration.

Oh for the halcyon days of the suave French, amorous Italians, starry-eyed journeys through Europe on the orient Express wearing a smoking jacket a drinking Pimms. Red sports cars along the Amalfi coast. Kiss me quick hats and stuffed donkeys on the very first Spanish package holidays on the Med. It was all romantic and exciting (come on - you've all seen those glorious B&W 60's films) - Lederhosens, french wine, Italian food.

Now what, poverty, civil unrest, austerity, mass migration and more mass immigration. Shit, just fooking shit. The very fabric of a once sophisticated, civil, wonderful part of the world now feckin up and on a very rapid basis, because everyone wants to come here, and we're just sitting back and letting them. I want the old Europe back (minus that man in the 30/40's with a funny moustache).

When it's all too late,, prolly in 20-30 years time, I'm just sorry to say that I won't be around to say I fooking told you so. I'l be dead and buried, and thank fuuck for that. I pity people on here who have very small children - because what a divided, austere, and crime ridden shithole of a country this is going to be.

There, go on, fill yer boots. Call me what you want. I don't give a fuuck, I just used to give a fuuck about this country and Europe.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.   North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem. EmptyWed 22 Apr - 15:54

Japan News

EU should follow Australian example on boat people

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.   North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem. EmptyThu 23 Apr - 9:31

I think you'll find it's all Farages fault.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.   North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem. EmptyThu 23 Apr - 9:40

Iggy wrote:
I think you'll find it's all Farages fault.

Your probably right....he smokes and drinks too much..... raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.   North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem. EmptyThu 23 Apr - 17:07

Nah, I think you have got it about spot n there POI, Neo Liberalism, Political Correctness and the forking EU have a lot to answer for in my book.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.   North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem. EmptyFri 24 Apr - 20:50

Yep, there were never no praaablems with immigrants before the EU.

Forking leftie PC gone mad I tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.   North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem. Empty

Back to top Go down

North African Mass Migration To Europe Problem.
Page 1 of 1