Dick Trickle
paranoidandroid123
Tgwu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

The Forest of Green Match Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Green Match Thread   The Forest of Green Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:21 am

I know its only a friendly...but to qive anyone a 3 goal start is madness..no matter what league your in..if that would have been a L2 game..would we have came back..hmmmm?? Highly unlikely..if Del bhey plays this style i can see us conceading lots of goals 4-3s 5-3s but the result not always going our way..so hang on to those jester hats for the ride
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Green Match Thread   The Forest of Green Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:46 am

3-0 down to score 5 consecutive goals and win 3-5?

Left back scoring from distance?

Midfielders like Boateng, a holding one at that, actually getting into the feckin box and on the end of a cross? Graham Carey getting assists by having real actual goalscoring attemtps from distance, so hard the opposition keeper can't deal with?

Who are you Derek Adams and what have you done with my football club!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Green Match Thread   The Forest of Green Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:53 am

ejh wrote:

Midfielders like Boateng, a holding one at that, actually getting into the feckin box and on the end of a cross? Graham Carey getting assists by having real actual goalscoring attemtps from distance, so hard the opposition keeper can't deal with?

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Green Match Thread   The Forest of Green Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:15 am

ejh wrote:

but can they do it against luton away?? thats the more important fact to get giddy over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Green Match Thread   The Forest of Green Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:33 am

Angry wrote:
ejh wrote:

but can they do it against luton away?? thats the more important fact to get giddy over.

The illustrious Luton away, always a cup final that one!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Green Match Thread   The Forest of Green Match Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:52 am

ejh wrote:

laugh Feeling positive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of Green Match Thread   The Forest of Green Match Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest of Green Match Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3