Les Miserable
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tigertony

tigertony

who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:39 pm

I can't see many European teams boycotting the WC as has been suggested. Money!!!!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Wales may boycott it as usual lol
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:29 pm

Have a explanation why the seats have been removed from Barn Park end? Chris Errington had no Idea
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 am

Tgwu wrote:
Have a explanation why the seats have been removed from Barn Park end? Chris Errington had no Idea

The Pig thinks it's because of leaks on to the concourse below. Not surprising if true, because you can bet that the apparent Zero Maintenance programme for the Grandstand will almost certainly have applied to the rest of the ground under Brents Austerity Plan.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:45 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

The Pig thinks it's because of leaks on to the concourse below. Not surprising if true, because you can bet that the apparent Zero Maintenance programme for the Grandstand will almost certainly have applied to the rest of the ground under Brents Austerity Plan.

Under there is'nt that where the children fun area is? Sponsored by that money Lender nikkkkk boy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:56 am

Making more space for more badly drawn tacky murals.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:18 pm

RegGreen wrote:

BLOODY HOPE NOT!!! they are so cheap and tacky and need to be painted over asap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:23 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

I for one would like to see the mural's painted over with solid green. You're right about the tacky look of them in fact I request that the trust raises this issue at the next meeting.

I would also like to see the FIL graffiti currently defacing zoo corner permanently removed as well.

2 points for the trust to raise please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:32 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

I for one would like to see the mural's painted over with solid green. You're right about the tacky look of them in fact I request that the trust raises this issue at the next meeting.

I would also like to see the FIL graffiti currently defacing zoo corner permanently removed as well.

Wouldnt be so bad if effort went into the designs and they didnt look so generic, dark and cheap. Oh and the fans actually had a say in who or what became one of these murals instead of nool and his mates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:34 pm

I think they're shit because they celebrate total mediocrity
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Out of interest Punchy, are you a member of the Trust?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:20 pm

Also I didn't see the game, in Norway and got to watch some Norwegian football instead. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Number of complaints regarding a number of areas of seating/ walls being covered in pigeon shit yesterday. Couldn't organise pre-season and now can't even get stadium ready for first pre-season game! No doubt "Charity Brent" will be after volunteers for the stadium clean "stale pasty and pint in it for you (leftovers from Wycombe)"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:30 pm

Whats the betting the seats wont be replaced by the club, they will let the whole area fester until the Trust offers to pay for it to be sorted!   # Jimmypayingyoumustbejoking.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 am

Hmmm!! No doubt someone will try to bully / intimidate the trust..to hand over more members money..cos otherwise uncle jim wont answer the 2 questions he lets em ask him every 6 months..without giving em a proper reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:31 pm

How can the council allow the reluctant one to let home park fall into such a state. Its like they want him to devalue it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Looks like that U21 side have at least two or three who could make our side better.

Hopefully their hierarchy see us as a decent side that plays good football and can develop them the right way.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Match Day Moments

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Here's a summary from my mate who went:

SFD's Mate wrote:
Watched Argyle earlier. We've got a player in Mr Boetang. He's not fit but in my humble opinion he is way too good for Div 4. Never gave the ball away once, big as an Ox and technically very, very good. Lets just call him 'Yaya' for short. Of the others, Jervis and Carey were OK. Not sure about Simpson and Sawyer got given the run around by Readings best player. As for Wylde think Buster Phillips. If he could finish would be playing at a higher level.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 10:14 pm

Hehe, when I got my usual tickets last season (ie in the location of my old season ticket), the fella in the row behind me, every time Kevin Mellor got the ball, would start chatting stuff regarding the "Westcountry Dani Alves", "Alves-esque", "if only he had Iniesta and Messi with him" etc.

I've not seen Boateng, and I may not - but it does make me laugh when people throw out stuff like the Toure comparison.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:00 am

Keen to see the jervis lad play seems the best out the bunch of the incomers scores as well mite have found a wee nugget (copyrite Paul sturrock mark 1)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:10 am

RegGreen wrote:
Keen to see the jervis lad play seems the best out the bunch of the incomers scores as well mite have found a wee nugget (copyrite Paul sturrock mark 1)

i'll judge him when he plays against good teams in games that matter like the other 5 signed.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

i'll judge him when he plays against good teams in games that matter like the other 5 signed.
as ive said myself on another thread reserve judgment on all 5 till ive seen em play but keen to see this kid out the 5 who knows we mite get lucky for a change angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who going today to watch Readings under 21   who going today to watch Readings under 21 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who going today to watch Readings under 21
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2