seadog
Ballboy1958EGS
AstiSpumante
Gutless
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

IS GIDEON A GIMP
No but gutless is a cnut
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 Vote_lcap100%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 36 ]
No
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:55 pm

Very sad men indeed.
Tbf to De-lar though it's probably best he stays permanently behind his keyboard doing this type of thing, saw his ugly mug in public once, it really is best for everyone he doesn't leave the house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptySun May 31, 2015 10:01 pm

Newell described him as a social leper once.

Postey used to be an ATD member too that's the hilarious thing.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 6:42 am

What does his dossier on himself look like? Any PL2 pearls of wisdom out there on ATD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 7:55 am

There's some very interesting ones, including where postcode tells the world he's had it with Pasoti and it's ATD only from now on.

Sadly all his posts are now as a guest so you'd have to find the thread where he's quoted as saying it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:32 pm

Yea Man wrote:
There's some very interesting ones, including where postcode tells the world he's had it with Pasoti and it's ATD only from now on.

Sadly all his posts are now as a guest so you'd have to find the thread where he's quoted as saying it.

I actually asked him if he'd like to join ATD admin in the early days but he politely declined  Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Since KJU can't stand freaks n weirdos it seems strange he hasn't funded Do-Lars plastic surgery to make him look less of one. It would be a public service

Money can't be a  problem given the effort he goes to flaunt his 'wealth' on all social media channels he can get his trotters on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:24 pm

idoes anyone even know what the social leper looks like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 3:20 pm

I thought I might bump this one. Is this "Gideon Baker" the same person who Nool was impersonating as "Gideon The Gimp"?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=90869

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:03 pm

Had a look a while ago Frank. So that will be me, as a guest on Pasoti, supposedly logged on for 3 hours now:D . Why they just don't go the whole hog, and give a running total of how many people have logged on in the last year, I don't know.
As if further proof were needed as to what the club and Newell have always wanted for their "forum", here it is

The great dictator wrote:
most members prefer to simply view rather than post, which the Site Admin and most sensible people 'get'.

There you have it, most sensible people prefer to view rather than post Very Happy .
It's the modern way. Businesses want the internet, they want the communication, but they want that communication to be one way. They want it to be a propaganda and brand portal, and nothing else. Probably what Todd tried with Argyle Insider and failed miserably. I fully expect what passes for debate over on Korea's finest speakers' corner to diminish and diminish. The post count reality and indicator of relative activities certainly got under their skin.
Newell, of his own personal hang ups, has gone out of his way over the years to try and stifle any club debate. As owner now, he has just gone bonkers and pissed off a lot more of the online club fanbase. He's a hopeless authoritarian, barking for whichever backside sits in the Boardroom. He does get miffed when this isn't publicly recognised, poor luv.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 7:37 pm

The reluctant one is the real problem at HP. He continues to use devious idiots and self promoting crawlers as his Aviva shield.

The club sickens me in its current guise.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:07 pm

A messageboard "everybody" reads but "nobody" posts on is moribund.

And as "everybody" twigs that #pafc on Twitter has the latest news as it happens it is a situation unlikely to improve.

It's being betamaxed.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 10:23 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
A messageboard "everybody" reads but "nobody" posts on is moribund.

Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhsnjywu6HI
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Sent a message to De Liar on Twitter yesterday about his devious activity and that of the Fat Controller.....
Immediately blocked. I hadn't until a couple days ago realised what an ugly mother he is. Him and Fatboy are a perfect match pig cat jocolor elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:24 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Sent a message to De Liar on Twitter yesterday about his devious activity and that of the Fat Controller.....
Immediately blocked. I hadn't until a couple days ago realised what an ugly mother he is. Him and Fatboy are a perfect match  pig cat jocolor elephant

He is. Very ugly that is. I often see him and Czarcasm drinking in the Cheery tree together. To be honest, I'm not sure who's the ugliest!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 6:40 pm

No Comment wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Immediately blocked. I hadn't until a couple days ago realised what an ugly mother he is. Him and Fatboy are a perfect match  pig cat jocolor elephant

He is. Very ugly that is. I often see him and Czarcasm drinking in the Cheery tree together. To be honest, I'm not sure who's the ugliest!! Laughing

Have I upset you somehow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:04 pm

I See his ex wife has recently remarried
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Does he think I'm the Groom then? cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:33 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

Fatboys or De Liar's....??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8