Tringreen
Chemical Ali
Greenman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenman

The Infamous Greenman Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:18 pm

There's the rub. The people who are frothing at the mouth and demanding answers to outrageous questions, like many on this website, will never be given the time of day. Ganging up never works.
However, those that seek answers in the right manner will be rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1019   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Greenman wrote:
There's the rub. The people who are frothing at the mouth and demanding answers to outrageous questions, like many on this website, will never be given the time of day. Ganging up never works.
However, those that seek answers in the right manner will be rewarded.

You seem certain they WILL be rewarded?

I do think that the best way is to go through the correct channels to get answers, and if those questions are evaded again then it might be time to get worried or ask more forcibly. For instance, if the full details of the 20% offer to the Trust are still not forthcoming on Saturday, when I'm sure that Wozzer will have already asked for them, then it would look like a piece of headline grabbing without any real substance.

Yes, in my opinion those that ask correctly and in the right manner will receive an answer.
I find it laughable that several users of this website who demand so much from the club are the ones who don't go to the games.

I mean, is that guy Tring actually ok?
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:47 am

The initial reports from those present at the meeting bodes well for the future, although I'm worried that this Professor guy won't listen to the fans.
Also, there are some names missing from those who attended who I thought would have been there, namely John Lloyd, PL2 3DQ, John Petrie and Sue Pollard.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1018   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Graham has sent me a private message on here in which he apologised for the way in which he worded the point he was trying to make at the meeting yesterday. It's an apology I'm happy to accept; I trust that others who have commented on this will now let the matter rest.

That's a pity because i thought Graham Clark called it right. i've been reading this website for a while and you do like to snipe and stir with no substance.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Ha ha ! The joint custodian of the PAFC Flat Earth Society has joined the fray. At least he can string a few thoughts together, even if they are insular.

In the land of the blind, the one eyed Aviva boy is king.

Petrie, Webb, Newell cyclops lol!

Seriously guys if you want this website to progress you need to get rid of the Fool in the Pool above. I noticed your membership has been stuck on 253 for several weeks and Tring the One Trick Pony isn't helping your cause.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1016   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:30 pm

GOB wrote:
Pasoti is becoming a good read, even with made up characters and members they are still taking a beating! lol!

Greenman, try to understand, we don'tr care if membership is limited to just one, it's not about numbers it's about having a voice. We're well aware that if it wasn't for IJN's comments we wouldn't be as MASSIVE as we are! lol!

But you keep saying Argyle Talk is the fastest growing Argyle website when it's clearly not. Your new membership is at a standstill. One minute you're boasting about numbers and now you're saying it doesn't matter.

Anyway, my point was that if you got rid of the One Trick Ponies more fans would take part, me included.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Its like GCHQ on here everything that is posted on Pasoti is picked up and analysed to death . Why not be yourselves and just concentrate on the Club ?

Because even when we do exactly that, we still have the pasoti politburo launching the most disgraceful attacks upon our integrity, motivation and even our support for the club, as has happened to me tonight.

But it's ok for you to launch "disgraceful attacks" on Pasoti?

I agree with greengenes, this website is killing itself with its obsession with Pasoti.

And before you call me an Aviva, a Pasoti Mod or a plant, I'm not, just giving my opinion on this website.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1015   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:24 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenman wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Its like GCHQ on here everything that is posted on Pasoti is picked up and analysed to death . Why not be yourselves and just concentrate on the Club ?

Because even when we do exactly that, we still have the pasoti politburo launching the most disgraceful attacks upon our integrity, motivation and even our support for the club, as has happened to me tonight.

But it's ok for you to launch "disgraceful attacks" on Pasoti?

I agree with greengenes, this website is killing itself with its obsession with Pasoti.

And before you call me an Aviva, a Pasoti Mod or a plant, I'm not, just giving my opinion on this website.

But it's not killing itself. Its growing because more and more people are disillusioned with what is going on on Pasoti.

You keep saying this but this website is not growing, your new members number has hardly moved in the last 2 months. If you stopped the Pasoti bashing on virtually every post your membership would then grow, IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Poor old Greent Tint. I got the same treatment when I dared to question these guys for being obssessed with Pasoti.

Leave the Pasoti talk out and this website would be good but you lot take the biscuit - you would even bitch about a full stop being out of place on Pasoti or something spelt wrong.

Let it go.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 pm

It's laughable that you guys abuse and insult those on Pasoti but when that is returned back to you you cry like a load of babies.

Can't we just talk about Argyle and not Pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenman wrote:
It's laughable that you guys abuse and insult those on Pasoti but when that is returned back to you you cry like a load of babies.

How about you start talking about Argyle then? It seems that every post you make you try and tell us how to run this website and stop talking about Pasoti.

I did, yesterday in fact and it was ignored. Still, you carry on with your obssession, your insults and your abuse.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenman wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Greenman wrote:

How about you start talking about Argyle then? It seems that every post you make you try and tell us how to run this website and stop talking about Pasoti.

I did, yesterday in fact and it was ignored. Still, you carry on with your obssession, your insults and your abuse.

And today you are back on here telling us how to run the site.

So you'd rather everyone talked about Pasoti than Argyle? Better change the title to PTD then.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1014   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greenman wrote:
I've been accused by one of the Mods of not talking about Argyle enough, kind of ironic on this website, anyway, who should be the strike partnership for the game against Bristol Rovers.

Chadwick looks off form so I would go with Tsoumou. MacDonald has recovered from illness and by all accounts he was lively as a second half sub against Shrewsbury (I couldn't make that game).

So I would go for Tsoumou and MacDonald for the game tonight.

Anyone else?

Always the problem with a true Aviva. The bigger picture gets ignored. Trust in Stapes Tringy ! You are too much hard word work. You wouldn't believe the amount of pm's we mods have to deal with complaining about your predictions !

Enjoy the ride !

Once again, who are ya Greenman, or is that too real for you ?

One message about Argyle, one about avivas and Pasoti.

Sorry, this is a thread about Argyle, try other threads for Pasoti talk.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Let's get this straight. A moderator on here has outed another user. Be careful lads.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:59 am

It's difficult to make a judgement on this announcement, time will be the judge and jury. Fingers crossed it works out.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:37 pm

Cerbera wrote:
The simple FACTS are that I have received no email, PM or phone call or text from Mr President regarding this alleged banned IP address. He has my email address, in fact everyone does, it's on this thread. He also has my mobile number, I know this because Andy Symons gave it to him.

I also have a list of the banned IP addresses and why.

Most of them were for multiple sign ups and 'bogus' login names designed to cause trouble for this site. There are only two others which are the typical 'make your cock bigger' advertising spam.

From this I can only conclude that because of the persistent silence from Chris Webb on his IP address; he will not reveal it because it would prove him as a disgraceful liar and troublemaker. Hardly the sort of behaviour from someone who wants to unite the fans of our football club and the conduct of the club President. What would James Brent think of this?

So, come on then Chris clear your name or be forever associated with dirty tricks and underhandedness.

"Disgraceful liar and troublemaker" is a bit strong and no need.

At least we have confirmation that Pasoti Talk Democratic bans IP addresses, some on here have been crying that it has happened to them on pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Cerbera wrote:
You have a problem with me?

Because I suggested you were less than honourable because you refused to supply your IP address?

Don't forget it was you that asked for our help, not the other way round. You really are full of your own self importance aren't you?

"Suggested that the President was less than honourable". lol! You called him a "Disgraceful liar and troublemaker"!
No wonder he has a problem with you.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1013   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:24 pm

The council must have known about Brent's plans last year and probably why they wanted him to own Argyle cos they could work in partnership with him, rather than some Heaney type character building what he wants at Home park.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1012   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenman wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
You have a problem with me?

Because I suggested you were less than honourable because you refused to supply your IP address?

Don't forget it was you that asked for our help, not the other way round. You really are full of your own self importance aren't you?

"Suggested that the President was less than honourable". lol! You called him a "Disgraceful liar and troublemaker"!
No wonder he has a problem with you.

Some things to bear in mind:

1) Chris approached us about the problem he was having logging on. He's the one asking us to post on his behalf because he's unable to.

2) Chris had said that he would pass his IP address to us, and get it to us over LAST weekend. Had he done that, Cerb's comments would have been rendered superfluous.

3) I don't think we, as a moderating team, could have done more to help. I gave Chris a website address that would have told him his IP immediately; all he had to do then was text me the number. Again, had he done this at the time he said he was going to (LAST weekend), Cerb's comments would not have been made. And the problem would have been sorted days ago. It wouldn't have taken a lot of effort on Chris's part. Click a link and text me the IP number. 1 minute, tops.

4) Although I know Chris, we have our disagreements. However I've never done anything that would justify him labelling me as untrustworthy. certainly by comparison to certain moderators on pasoti, we're the souls of discretion on here - you won't find us publishing PM's from users without their permission, or making public their email addresses. He could still text me his IP so I can investigate this 'ban' and sort out the problem. The fact that he has procrastinated about this, and now seems to be using the excuse of not trusting one of the moderating team is in my view very weak.. It is Chris that was concerned about the ban. We have tried to help. He seems not to want us to help. As long as he doesn't start bleating that he's 'Banned from ATD' or any such nonsense, or uses the problems with his IP as an excuse not to post the same updates on here that he shares with pasoti, then, to coin a phrase, I'm out.

Is it any surprise that some are now wondering 'What has he got to hide?'

You know him? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus! I always wondered how and why you got your nickname.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Gawd......... the club is acting like a charity case even before we hit the Blue Sqaure.

What do you mean by "we"?

You don't go to games, you moan about the club non-stop, you haven't got a good word to say about anything relating to Argyle and you take the piss out of fans who attend games.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1011   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Greenman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Gawd......... the club is acting like a charity case even before we hit the Blue Sqaure.

What do you mean by "we"?

You don't go to games, you moan about the club non-stop, you haven't got a good word to say about anything relating to Argyle and you take the piss out of fans who attend games.

Tring might sound like a broken record sometimes, along with freathy, but have you ever considered that it's because they're so pissed off at what has happened to argyle?

I've clocked up nearly 30 years of support which has featured good times and bad, but nothing of the magnitude that we are now experiencing. Allied to the fact that neither believe that James Brent is going to turn things around, its enough to drive you mental. Seeing the cock up that has been the gas board meetings, the news that Brent wants idiots to clean up the stadium and surrounding areas rather than pay someone a wage to do it like every other businessman does unless you consider a pasty and entrance to an argyle ladies match as payment!

Oh and of course the fantastic news about signing Steve Fletcher to save our season. This might get you all moist, but I'm pretty sure that tring won't be too bothered if he's not given a seat on the open topped bus parade if we somehow manage to stay up under Fletchers management.

You and the rest of the crew might be puckering up ready to kiss James Brents ass if by a miracle two teams are worse than us in the bottom tier of English football, but not everyone thinks Rick o shay is hilarious and considers being the 3rd worst team in England as such an achievement.

Anyway mind you wear gloves when picking litter, there's some real shit at home park at the moment.

Ahh the usual assumption and pigeonhole on Pasoti Talk Democratic. You, like the Fool in the Pool, wrongly assume that just because I support the team I am happy with how the club is run, I'm not but it's early days for Brent.

My point is that the Fool in the Pool criticises everything about PAFC.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: 1010   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:42 am

How two faced! One minute you are insulting the president, the next it's "Hi Chris". lol!
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:24 am

Since the badly run election and unaccountable voting slips the Trust has stood still.
To my mind, while everyone dithered about the GAS Board the Trust should have seized the initiative and took centre stage.
They didn't, they were too quiet and will now get left behind as the focus switches to the GAS Board.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Guys I did warn you about the Fool in the Pool. The one trick pony will hold back this forum.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:40 am

Oh dear, PTD is becoming more of a parody of Pasoti as each day passes. lol!

You hounded the best poster on PDT, didn't GOB have a spat with Penzancepirate who then left?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Greenman Posts   The Infamous Greenman Posts Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Greenman Posts
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next