nzgreen
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nzgreen

nzgreen

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:03 pm

Reading the latest news of FIFA corruption with great interest.
Lets hope the US charges stick, the guilty parties drop Sepp "bellend" Blatter right in the shit and the 2018 and 2022 WC's are ruled null and void. The English FA should pile the pressure on, take the moral high ground and boycott them both effective immediately. Other FA's will follow and FIFA will disintegrate.

Considering the pain the corrupt bidding process indirectly cost Argyle, to say nothing of the treatment of migrant workers in Qatar, I hope they all rot in a stinking American jail for the rest of their lives.
Back to top Go down

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Blatter and his mates make Argyles pig swillers seem quite nice
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:50 pm

It depends on UEFA. If there's any way they can pull the plug, it's game over for FIFA I guess.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Yep, UEFA even better.
Football fans around the world may have to miss out on 2 world cups until a rival tournament is formulated and up and running but thats all blatters fault and frankly is just tough shit. In the long run, hopefully, it will be better for everyone.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:16 pm

If this corruption is proven, I'd go further and state any FA around the world that remains beholden to FIFA, its leader, its governance, its tournaments or commercial arrangements, should be viewed as complicit parties to criminality themselves.

The same goes for any and all commercial enterprise or sponsor or "partner" that seeks to endorse a FIFA labelled product, offering or event or indeed any broadcasters or transmitters of said event.

feck FIFA.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:46 pm

They're.... believe it or not... still planning to have their elections on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:06 pm

Well of course.

If they wait any longer something might come out that incriminates Blatter, and that just can't be contemplated!
Back to top Go down

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:16 pm

I predict that if they dig deep enough they will find evidence of FIFA match fixing at World Cups.
Back to top Go down
swampy

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:17 pm

I just wish UEFA would withdraw from FIFA or at least boycott the next World Cup until there is openness and transparency and the stink of Blatter and his corrupt regime has gone.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 2:36 pm

The 2018 & 2022 world cup venues where decided by the thickness of the brown envelopes.......why where we even slightly surprised that Englands bid didn't get any backing......and as mentioned already PAFC's world cup plans came tumbling down as well.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:52 pm

as much as id love to see blatter go to prison (esp a USA one) it wont happen, FIFA will remain as is and nothing will change
Back to top Go down

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Hope Blatter's balls fester and drop off ! Fecking git knocked the final nail in our coffin
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Josh Pope

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:25 pm

Motorservices wrote:
as much as id love to see blatter go to prison (esp a USA one) it wont happen, FIFA will remain as is and nothing will change

Yep, sadly this is pretty much the case. Nobody has the balls to stand up to them and Blatter will win the election again.

Sepp Blatter is an evil bastard and I'd happily turn a blind eye were awful thins to happen to him. Basketball
Back to top Go down

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:33 pm

Paven wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

Yep, sadly this is pretty much the case. Nobody has the balls to stand up to them and Blatter will win the election again.

Sepp Blatter is an evil bastard and I'd happily turn a blind eye were awful thins to happen to him. Basketball

I wonder if ole Nooell could work his majic on him!
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
It depends on UEFA. If there's any way they can pull the plug, it's game over for FIFA I guess.
Fully agree. But if a few of the main FA's (Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, England, Argy, etc) state an intention to boycott the 18 and 22 WC's without a re-vote then FIFA are toast. I can see it now - a WC final of Gibraltar vs Burkino Faso at Sid James Park. laugh
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:53 pm

It is good to see the rotten core of FIFA being held to account, shame it had to be a Yank AG that doesn't even know what the game is called who has finally done the job, but beggars and all that.

Regarding the forthcoming WCs I have no real issues with Russia, they have been footballing big boys over the years, although admittedly when they could call upon Ukraines finest, but Qatar is just a joke, even if it wasn't the hottest place on the planet when the competition is traditionally played they have no history at all, almost anywhere would be a better choice, yes, even Australia.

The issue of guest workers dying isn't relevant, thousands have died all over that part of the world for decades, muppets making a fuss now just because the WC was going there just give me the hump, they wouldn't know their own arses were on fire unless somebody sent them a postcard, nothing will change as long as the towels are dripping oil and gas cash, fooking Qatar and the KSA funded the rise of daesh FFS but Blair and the other leeches are there kissing their butts.
Back to top Go down

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:25 pm

FIFA are such a corrupt organisation but i reckon they have their patsy lined up to cover their tracks here.
Back to top Go down

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:15 pm

The corruption of Pasoti and the self serving charlatans bear similar ...
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:51 am

Of the men arrested, none look capable of surviving 20 minutes in a US jail, let alone a potential 20 years. So its gonna be plea bargain deals left right and centre. If Sepp is personally guilty of so much as leaving the bog seat up, they will drop his calcified arse right in it.
The arrested are all busy trying to duck the extradition order, but looks like the Swiss are going to let the US have them!

This time FIFA are proper fecked, its popcorn time.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:56 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's incredible. What are they building in the desert, the pyramids?
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:03 am

And to the feckin prat that says migrant workers die en masse all the time in Qatar I say this. One of the main considerations FIFA have when selecting a host nation is their ability to deliver safe, quality infrastructure to host the games. In most peoples minds that would not involve hundreds of slaves, living rough in a cauldron with little or no health and safety.

Again, feck FIFA and its death cup.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:21 am

That Jack Warner looks double-stuffed.
See he retired from FIFA very recently and went home and set up his own newspaper - you know, like you do - see he had absolutely no problem posting his bail of $1.63m. No searching behind the sofa or ringing up lost Aunts for him. Oh no.
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:31 am

Paven wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

Except the US and the FBI. You feck around on their patch, in their currency and in their banking system, prepare to reap the whirlwind. This is why things are different this time. They mean business, and the US detachment from world football is a good thing. They'll just see a bunch of crooks feckin around in their pond and will I think want to smash them all to pieces with a big hammer.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:27 am

zyph wrote:
The 2018 & 2022 world cup venues where decided by the thickness of the brown envelopes.......why where we even slightly surprised that Englands bid didn't get any backing......and as mentioned already PAFC's  world cup plans came tumbling down as well.

Think youll find that england played a friendly in trinidad ?as a 'sweetener' for warners vote also fa gave 'gifts' when 2018 committee came here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIFA Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA   FIFA Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next