Rickler
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Chemical Ali
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:53 pm

ATD merchandise !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 8:56 pm

I'm in bheys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Brings a smile to yer face on a Friday night - pisspot mugs!!

You're onto something there.

Instead of mugs we could sell piss pots instead. Pisspoti piss pots with Ian Marley as the mascot.

The way to go is to have the picture inside the pot. Very Happy

And you could keep the marley theme by putting "fill it up" on the pots too
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Will this do

Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 Ianpis10
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:35 pm

Glorious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 Mug12

How much for one? Tenner seems to be the going rate.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:56 pm

£10 but I'll settle for £7.50.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:54 am

We love Tring
Cos he's always right
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:04 am

seadog wrote:
We love Tring
Cos he's always right

and he's so modest about it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:06 am

green_genie wrote:
seadog wrote:
We love Tring
Cos he's always right

and he's so modest about it.

'Every little Tring is gonna be all right'   Cool

It's just an online persona, designed to get a reaction. I'm one of the nicest chaps I know  Wink

Can't stand deception and bullying, self interested people.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:11 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Will this do

Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 Ianpis10

Hand crafted for those that want to deal with two shits at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:53 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 Mug12

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Is it just me or is everyone on the farm going a bit overboard with the song 'being about the last 5 years and all the shit we've been through'.

'Just being proud to still have a club after all we've been through'

WTF?

The song to me was about being 3-0 down at home, embarrassed on Sky tv, but still having a great set of fans that wanted to do something other than sit there and weep. Loud and proud gallows humour that had the unintended side effect of easing the tension from the players and actually inspiring them (although Ansah's goal from nowhere produced that effect as much as anything in the crowd).

Anyone else slightly bemused by this talk of the song having deep roots in the administration period and all that crap?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:56 pm

ejh wrote:
Is it just me or is everyone on the farm going a bit overboard with the song 'being about the last 5 years and all the shit we've been through'.

WTF?

The song to me was about being 3-0 down at home, embarrassed on Sky tv, but still having a great set of fans that wanted to do something other than sit there and weep. Loud and proud gallows humour that had the unintended side effect of easing the tension from the players and actually inspiring them (although Ansah's goal from nowhere produced that effect as much as anything in the crowd).

Anyone else slightly bemused by this talk of the song having deep roots in the administration period and all that crap?

They could have started singing one direction steal my girl in the last 10 minutes and those players scored coincidently and the farm would have lapped that up still like a cat to milk. Complete with an bullshit story about its meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:11 pm

ejh wrote:

WTF?

I don't believe for one moment that there would be no club, in some form or another, now under any circumstances.

The worst case scenario was having to start again and we would have done.

The rather more salient point is that in the 4 years of Brent's ownership we have endured the 2 worst final league positions in the club's history and have not managed to be promoted out of a division we should never be in to start with.

Just look at who the promoted teams in that time have been:

2015: Burton, Shrewsbury, Bury and either Southend or Wycombe
2014: Chesterfield, Scunthorpe, Rochdale, Fleetwood
2013: Gillingham, Rotherham, Port Vale, Bradford
2012: Swindon, Shrewsbury, Crawley, Crewe

There's not a single club there that we should accept being second best to.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Did Sunderland fans make this chant from 4 years ago their 'anthem' and make promotional mugs and t-shirts? scratch
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:43 pm

Don't worry, 'bout Tring, cos the A 41 ain't shut all night. Only from ??pm to ??am on weekends, Hemel Hempstead direction. Smile sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Exactly SFD time for argyle to show we aint a bunch of no hopers huzzar !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:59 pm

ejh wrote:

WTF?

Yes! It was just that, it was special moment. Home Park when it can be bothered can throw up that sort of thing. It was more of a feck me were shit moment. Attempts to market it are useless, anyone trying to start it up next season will probably be met with standard Jannerr aggressive indifference. Another pasoti fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Mug   Bob Marley Mug - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob Marley Mug
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2