HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? Empty
PostSubject: Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?   Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:14 pm

This fat bloke has a car boot full, like the three little birds they are going cheap!!!!!!!!!jocolor
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?   Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:18 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?   Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:32 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
This fat bloke has a car boot full, like the three little birds they are going cheap!!!!!!!!!jocolor

So we lose in the playoffs and the first thing you think to do is post this? You're glad we lost, aren't you? You'd sooner take the piss out of Newell than see Argyle promoted? Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?   Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Loosen up mate!! It's called gallows humour. You want everyone to stick their heads in the oven FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?   Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 10:54 pm

steve - ss68 is more interested in Newell than Argyle and this is the latest example. It gets on my plums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?   Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:25 pm

Homeslice wrote:
steve - ss68 is more interested in Newell than Argyle and this is the latest example. It gets on my plums.

Don't worry 'bout a ting.... Theres always Pepsis word game on halftime if you don't enjoy the banter with the lemons.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?   Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? EmptyFri May 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Homeslice wrote:

I'm gutted, i really loved you! x.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?   Bob Marley Stickers  For Sale ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob Marley Stickers For Sale ?
Page 1 of 1