Greenskin
SwimWithTheTide
AstiSpumante
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Brent In The Herald. Empty
PostSubject: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Seems prepared to give Sherry another crack at Promotion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:33 pm

"Ideally automatics", what an inspiration the man is.

Ideally I'd like to see us fart out a proper new Grandstand and an FA Cup and League double, but it ain't gonna happen. A lot of talk while saying barely anything.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Good on him. Not his greatest fan in overall terms but I think he's got it right on this one. No doubt cynics would say it would cost too much to sack the manager and that would be a prime factor in this decision but so be it. Hopefully the talk of more investment in the team will come to fruition because it will be needed whoever is manager.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm

It would indeed cost to get rid but a replacement may not do as well and cost more in long run.
Better coaches needed ....... Spend on that & glory will be ours.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Good on him. Not his greatest fan in overall terms but I think he's got it right on this one. No doubt cynics would say it would cost too much to sack the manager and that would be a prime factor in this decision but so be it. Hopefully the talk of more investment in the team will come to fruition because it will be needed whoever is manager.

And that's a big if, Francis said earlier that he's not even prepared to pay for the youth to go to the Milk Cup. He needs to back him in the transfer market and not just short term loans again or we could still be in this awful league this time next year.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

A club of Argyles size should always be aiming for top three in this league, give Shez a top three budget Jimmy and i think Shez could deliver.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:02 pm

Standing by his man or taking the cheapest option? I suppose the next couple months will answer that by the calibre of player recruited.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:00 pm

Elias wrote:
It would indeed cost to get rid but a replacement may not do as well and cost more in long run.
I've been saying that for months
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:13 pm

tigertony wrote:
Elias wrote:
I've been saying that for months

Didn't realise you were a travel club regular Tony!  Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
A club of Argyles size should always be aiming for top three in this league, give Shez a top three budget Jimmy and i think Shez could deliver.

So forget about paying the debts that the club is obligated to pay? How does that work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brent In The Herald.   Brent In The Herald. Empty

Back to top Go down

Brent In The Herald.
Page 1 of 1