Tgwu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Liam Sercombe: Exeter City boss sorry to see midfielder leave

Exeter City manager Paul Tisdale says he is sorry to see longest-serving player Liam Sercombe leave the club.

The 25-year-old, who came up through the club's academy, is to leave when his contract expires this summer.

"We're sorry that he's not staying, but we wish him the best of luck," Tisdale told the club website.

The midfielder, who has won two promotions with the Grecians, made 263 appearances for the club, making his debut in the Conference in August 2007.
Liam Sercombe

Born in Exeter, he joined the club's academy as a boy and made his debut when he was 17

Helped Exeter win promotion from the Conference in 2008 and out of League Two in 2009

Scored 23 goals in his career, the last in the 2-1 loss at Wycombe on 14 April

"Liam is the last player at the club from when I arrived in 2006," Tisdale added

"He has given eight or nine years of terrific service; he has played well over 250 games, and there comes a point where everyone is entitled and has earned the right to move on and try something else.

"We would have loved to have kept him, but he is entitled to do that and he has given so much effort and had so many good games and scored so many good goals, and there comes a moment when you have to part company.

"We really hope he does well. I'm sure one day there will be an opportunity for him to come back should he wish and we wish him the very best of luck.

"It is a sad day for us, but one to be applauded for him and the club to have a player that has come through the ranks and played so many games.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:30 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Liam Sercombe: Exeter City boss sorry to see midfielder leave

Exeter City manager Paul Tisdale says he is sorry to see longest-serving player Liam Sercombe leave the club.

The 25-year-old, who came up through the club's academy, is to leave when his contract expires this summer.

"We're sorry that he's not staying, but we wish him the best of luck," Tisdale told the club website.

The midfielder, who has won two promotions with the Grecians, made 263 appearances for the club, making his debut in the Conference in August 2007.
Liam Sercombe

Born in Exeter, he joined the club's academy as a boy and made his debut when he was 17

Helped Exeter win promotion from the Conference in 2008 and out of League Two in 2009

Scored 23 goals in his career, the last in the 2-1 loss at Wycombe on 14 April

"Liam is the last player at the club from when I arrived in 2006," Tisdale added

"He has given eight or nine years of terrific service; he has played well over 250 games, and there comes a point where everyone is entitled and has earned the right to move on and try something else.

"We would have loved to have kept him, but he is entitled to do that and he has given so much effort and had so many good games and scored so many good goals, and there comes a moment when you have to part company.

"We really hope he does well. I'm sure one day there will be an opportunity for him to come back should he wish and we wish him the very best of luck.

"It is a sad day for us, but one to be applauded for him and the club to have a player that has come through the ranks and played so many games.

Decent player, but time for him to move on, we have better coming through so no great loss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Decent player who never fulfilled his promise, I guess Tisdale didn't want to pay what he wanted, he will pick up another club, Oxford has been mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:44 am

I remember him crucifying us when we lost 3-1 at Sid James last time. (Along with everyone else, to be fair).
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:21 am

Looked a good player when Exeter were close to the League 1 playoffs, but doesn't seem to have maintained that form since Exeter returned to League 2.
Back to top Go down

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:49 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Decent player who never fulfilled his promise, I guess Tisdale didn't want to pay what he wanted, he will pick up another club, Oxford has been mentioned.

Could do a job for us! lol!

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyThu May 07, 2015 11:28 am

But they have signed a Brentford reserve (Manny Onyekele) today-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32621670
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:00 pm

when you see the amount he has scored and the amount he has played you get a true reflection of his game..........no end product
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:09 pm

[quote="Motorservices"]when you see the amount he has scored and the amount he has played you get a true reflection of his game..........no end product [/quot

I like Liam me, shame Hants as a problem with him lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Is this person stirring up rumours on sky rumours page one of yours.?

silverfox says...
19/05/15 11:05am
Chris Eagles heading to Plymouth

Welcome back motor.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:58 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Is this person stirring up rumours on sky rumours page one of yours.?

silverfox says...
19/05/15 11:05am
Chris Eagles heading to Plymouth

Welcome back motor.

Probably Tgwu ah Ho..
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:05 pm

I think the farm took the bait

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=89267
Back to top Go down

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Tgwu wrote:
I think the farm as took the bait

Have they started the usual bullshit about kanu yet? or told anyone who will listen a daily star reporter fell for there bait over dan pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:27 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Welcome back motor.

Thanks/OK Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Motorservices wrote:
when you see the amount he has scored and the amount he has played you get a true reflection of his game..........no end product

I've not watched him obviously but he always seemed to be spoken of highly.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:42 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

He does all the hard work, beats the man, turns the defender and then misplaces a simple pass when it seems harder to miss than complete

That said, some of his goals are up there with the best of the season, for me, he needed to do that more often
Back to top Go down

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:32 am

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

He does all the hard work, beats the man, turns the defender and then misplaces a simple pass when it seems harder to miss than complete

That said, some of his goals are up there with the best of the season, for me, he needed to do that more often

a bit like yer ol pal Martin Philips sounds like. Talented with the ball at his feet but clueless with the decision making. Sounds like our entire season to be fair!
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:51 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

a bit like yer ol pal Martin Philips sounds like. Talented with the ball at his feet but clueless with the decision making. Sounds like our entire season to be fair!

yeah id agree with that, only difference being is we sold Judas for half a million quid after ONE top draw goal
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:35 pm

How come Exeter business backs Plymouth?

BUSINESSMAN Allen Trump has stepped in to help  Plymouth Devils, it has emerged.

Trump, whose business headquarters is in Exeter

We might have motor services sponsoring Brents little team in some way. affraid

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat May 23, 2015 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:

BUSINESSMAN Allen Trump has stepped in to help  Plymouth Devils, it has emerged.

Big into Speedway and invested in the Devils due to lack of interest to relaunch Exeter Falcons. I have to say it i cant see Plymouth Devils lasting much longer, i just dont think the interest and money is here in plymouth.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptySat May 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Mr. President Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Big into Speedway and invested in the Devils due to lack of interest to relaunch Exeter Falcons. I have to say it i cant see Plymouth Devils lasting much longer, i just dont think the interest and money is here in plymouth.

You are to fast, did not give me time to finish.
Back to top Go down

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:12 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

yeah id agree with that, only difference being is we sold Judas for half a million quid after ONE top draw goal

Hoho, he did enjoy that goal at yours a maybe a bit too much! Doubt if he'll be returning home anytime soon. laugh
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptySun May 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

Hoho, he did enjoy that goal at yours a maybe a bit too much! Doubt if he'll be returning home anytime soon. laugh

I think the problem with him and mackie is they have low IQ and didnt really understand how there actions would be taken

Prime example would be Stanno or Cureton, when they scored winning goals against there old clubs they didnt rub it in, thats why both are loved by Ex clubs

mackie is a fool, he forgets how he couldnt get a club for love nor money and we turned him into the player he became (not a fcuking twat mine) and i 110% sure if he played against you lot and scored he would rub it in big time, because thats the mentality he has
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:59 pm

The exodus continues, Cummins to St.Johnstone, a shame, a decent target man for once in a long while, and Bennett to Notts County, decent at times but other times a complete donkey, did score a winner against you lot though so always a legend.

Keep this up and Tw@sdale will be putting himself on the bench again.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:12 pm

How will you (city) cope next season Tis- are the yoofs likely to be promoted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exeter loses one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exeter loses one   Exeter loses one Empty

Back to top Go down

Exeter loses one
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next