Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.

Go down 
+9
Greenskin
Sir Francis Drake
Rickler
Cornish Chris
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
Josh Pope
Dick Trickle
VillageGreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:07 am

Been waiting for the first SUPERfan to post something like this

Quote :
Amusing to see those who mocked @Only1Argyle all season now begging for play-off tickets lol. #hypocrites
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 am

Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Amusing to see those who  mocked @Only1Argyle all season now begging for play-off tickets lol.   #hypocrites

The amount of small, petty digs really are quite tragic. Though I've no idea who wrote that and frankly it doesn't matter, they clearly aren't the brightest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:27 am

I think the pres owns the rights to #hypocrites
What a cnut #resignnow
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The greatest point gap for the last placed team to be promoted is 12. It has happened 4 times. Burnley was one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 11:03 am

Dougie wrote:

Quote :
Amusing to see those who  mocked @Only1Argyle all season now begging for play-off tickets lol.   #hypocrites

Does the #hypocrites tag include people running spoof twitter accounts, besides we havent reached the play off yet so how can you beg for something that doesnt yet exist.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Argyle for most of us is like a family member. We're loyal but this also gives us the right to criticise and piss take. At no stage do most on here want anything but an Argyle win. Some are season ticket holders, some exiled and some have fallen out of love with Argyle and football in equal measures.

The #hypocrites is exactly why this club doesn't seem to capitalise on its success. Everyone who doesn't attend every game when we're near the bottom of league 2 is a plastic and when they are attracted to venture back into the fold they are met with sarcasm, derision, long ticket queues and no food.

I know quite a few Bournemouth season ticket holders who have maintained their support throughout the past six seasons whilst their base crowd has quadrupled. I can honestly say that I have never heard one piece of sarcastic abuse from any of them about their new found fans.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:14 pm

On another note I had breakfast in Manchester today with a current Bury footballer and guess who is the team they are dreading in the play offs if they're not promoted......Plymouth Argyle.

In their opinion Argyle are one of the strongest teams they've faced at home all season. That, coupled with a dog of a journey on the back of losing promotion means they don't fancy us. I said the feeling is certainly mutual.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
We're not going to win one play-off game you deluded fools.

It'll be business as usual next season, i.e mediocre, mundane, win some, lose most, 4th division shitballs with gravy.

With support like that perhaps that's all we deserve red card
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
On another note I had breakfast in Manchester today with a current Bury footballer and guess who is the team they are dreading in the play offs if they're not promoted......Plymouth Argyle.

In their opinion Argyle are one of the strongest teams they've faced at home all season. That, coupled with a dog of a journey on the back of losing promotion means they don't fancy us. I said the feeling is certainly mutual.

Who says that ATD posters don't live the high life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Iggy wrote:
I think the pres owns the rights to #hypocrites
What a cnut #resignnow

too much of one to do that iggy. How would he pay his bills with that title?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

well what did you have for breakfast and why did you not do a review of it? popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Angry wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

well what did you have for breakfast and why did you not do a review of it? popcorn popcorn

We had popcorn Angry. popcorn3

#livingthedreamgreenskin

Going from league 2 to the Premiership tomorrow....a team that has play off history with Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.   Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another quick question, can Argyle make it to Wembley ?.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2