Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to remember an old MTV video.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trying to remember an old MTV video. Empty
PostSubject: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Maybe someone can help.

The video is of a punk/metal band playing at night in and around a motel and pool. It invariably ends up with everyone in the pool, smashing up of instruments, especially throwing the drums into the pool. I think one of the group, maybe the drummer had a lot of ink on his neck - a lot of the camera work was focused on the lead singer (with the tattooed neck) in the pool, with camera shots frequently turning to people partying on the hotel balconies and back to the shenanigans in the pool.

That's all I can remember - it's been bugging me for ages.

Many thanks.

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:15 pm

well that narrows it down to several million
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 pm

Sum 41 - In Too Deep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Angry wrote:

You're not really helping here, Angry.

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:32 pm

ejh wrote:
Sum 41 - In Too Deep?

Nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Angry wrote:

its a vague description  its like me saying there is an old rap video with a black guy surrounded by hot girls of all races in bikinis and nate dogg is signing the chorus

ps

its probably blink 182
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:

its a vague description  its like me saying there is an old rap video with a black guy surrounded by hot girls of all races in bikinis and nate dogg is signing the chorus

ps

its probably blink 182

Use your imagination, you frog-eyed clump. Oh yeh, BTW, no, it's not B182.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Would have said Jimmy Eat World - The Middle except you would have noticed the pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:15 pm

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:

ps

its probably blink 182

stop being such a drama queen ffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:15 pm

green_genie wrote:
Would have said Jimmy Eat World - The Middle except you would have noticed the pants.

Nope, but thanks GG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:19 pm

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:

ps

its probably blink 182

Trying to remember an old MTV video. <a href=Trying to remember an old MTV video. 11004010"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:25 pm

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:

ps

its probably blink 182

Trying to remember an old MTV video. <a href=Trying to remember an old MTV video. 11004010"

rather emotional tantrum throwing fella aren't you lol! lol! lol!

salute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:35 pm

Ah, I see. a last word type. Go on then. I'll let you have the last word. I know you won't be able to resist - well you'll probably will now that I have mentioned, it to give the illusion that you can resit the urge to have the last word.

Go on then. ATD waits with baited breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remember an old MTV video.   Trying to remember an old MTV video. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to remember an old MTV video.
Page 1 of 1