HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You might as well pack it in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
With-menace

With-menace

You might as well pack it in Empty
PostSubject: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 am

102nd minute pen for Wycombe
98th minute equaliser for burton!
laugh
C'mon guys at least try and keep it real. kuala lumpur Is getting twitchy.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:28 am

Welcome Withy! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:46 am

With-menace, a stalwart comrade in the opposition to the mini stand plans as I recall. Welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:52 am

Greenskin wrote:
With-menace, a stalwart comrade in the opposition to the mini stand plans as I recall. Welcome sir.

Did he (she?) take one hell of a beating? Sulk
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:58 am

I remember With Menace! Another defector across the 38th parallel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:33 pm

green_genie wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Did he (she?) take one hell of a beating? Sulk

According to PL2, I took 'one hell of a beating'.

In hindsight I sincerely regret not being a winner like him and the pig, after seeing all the wonderful projects Brent has delivered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:35 pm

with-menace, did you bring your angry trousers? ;-)
Welcome
Back to top Go down
With-menace

With-menace

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:25 pm

Wow such a welcome. Yes I Couldn't stand back and watch our club being wrecked while the ever gratefuls and forelock tuggers fawned and applauded that ghastly abomination.
Apparently it's still getting built though, because xfile or whatever his name is said 'it's going to happen regardless and I'm always right' over on that other channel so it seems all our protestations are in vain Wink
Anyway it's great to be back
It's been a good while since I've commented but Dartmoor prison didn't like us using social networks etc but now I'm out and I've got my angry trousers on! Look out fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:39 pm

With-menace wrote:
Wow such a welcome. Yes I Couldn't stand back and watch our club being wrecked while the ever gratefuls and forelock tuggers fawned and applauded that ghastly abomination.
Apparently it's still getting built though, because xfile or whatever his name is said 'it's going to happen regardless and I'm always right' over on that other channel so it seems all our protestations are in vain Wink
Anyway it's great to be back
It's been a good while since I've commented but Dartmoor prison didn't like us using social networks etc but now I'm out and I've got my angry trousers on! Look out fishing

you leave my trousers alone drunk drunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You might as well pack it in   You might as well pack it in Empty

Back to top Go down

You might as well pack it in
Page 1 of 1