Tgwu
Motorservices
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Come on you Reds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:27 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Agree with that.

I would have thought they'll be up by then though - ten points clear of Bury at the moment, and it'll be 13 if they beat them on Tuesday.

But they're fighting it out with Burton for the title, 1 point splits them I think? Hopefully they hit a blip and Burton have the title secured before we play them and regardless of result Shrews are guaranteed 2nd - that's the only way, they might might might just get a little complacent.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

Come on you Reds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:55 pm

SwimWithTheTide wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
Agree with that.

I would have thought they'll be up by then though - ten points clear of Bury at the moment, and it'll be 13 if they beat them on Tuesday.

But they're fighting it out with Burton for the title, 1 point splits them I think? Hopefully they hit a blip and Burton have the title secured before we play them and regardless of result Shrews are guaranteed 2nd - that's the only way, they might might might just get a little complacent.

It'll be a meaningful game whatever happens. IF we do go up, we'll need to get points at places like Shrewsbury to have any chance of staying in League 1. If they blow us away, we won't have a chance in a higher division.
Back to top Go down

Come on you Reds
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3