seadog
pepsipete
Tgwu
Motorservices
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Come on you Reds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:00 pm

tigertony wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
So own up

How many of you want us to win tomorrow and Monday?

(tbh im not bothered, i dont think we will make the POs now so id be happy to back to being shite and losing all the time)
I posted this on WOWS on Exeweb when the reds equalised
Your equaliser could be priceless - thanks guys. Don't concede now
but the posting didn't quite make it!! My PC?? So I re-posted it'
Now banned until May 4th for posting banter on WOWS. Hardly fecking banter is it - I was being serious.

4th May? Nah - they can perm delete thanks.
As Graiser said ''2 down 1 to go'' laugh   Have Crapstone Utd got a site?

They have but unfortunately it's has a dodgy owner !
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:18 pm

tigertony wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
So own up

(tbh im not bothered, i dont think we will make the POs now so id be happy to back to being shite and losing all the time)
Have Crapstone Utd got a site?

They have but it's shit.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:33 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
So own up

They have but it's shit.

Crapstone used to sort of have a team, they were part of a triumvirate called Buckland [Monachorum], Milton [Combe] and Crapstone. I think there's still a team in Buckland who play on the recreation/cricket field out there, no idea if they're still called B,M and C or what league they play in though.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
So own up

They have but it's shit.

Crapstone used to sort of have a team, they were part of a triumvirate called Buckland [Monachorum], Milton [Combe] and Crapstone. I think there's still a team in Buckland who play on the recreation/cricket field out there, no idea if they're still called B,M and C or what league they play in though.
I'll ask Graiser because I believe he still has contacts in that area. In fact so has Motorservices who gets quite touchy about anyone poking fun at the Crapstone area. Graiser used to poke some....... think I'll stop there.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:23 pm

tigertony wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
So own up

They have but it's shit.

I'll ask Graiser because I believe he still has contacts in that area. In fact so has Motorservices who gets quite touchy about anyone poking fun at the Crapstone area. Graiser used to poke some....... think I'll stop there.

nah i worked in Crapstone for 18 months, was good fun, but i hate Volvos...........

Post office done a good set of pies and cakes mind Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:48 am

True about the bakery and let's not forget Crapfest. Wasn't it Buckland Athletic? At one time they had some good players a couple of my mates played for them (and a few ringers poached from Plymouth) and did quite well for a local side. I'm pretty sure they were in the same league as Tavvy for a while but haven't seen them play for ages now.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 5:10 pm

Oooooopppssssss. Motor - you pithed yet?
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 6:15 pm

tigertony wrote:
Oooooopppssssss. Motor - you pithed yet?

Our slim hopes are over tiger, but your dream is still alive, all the best for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:53 pm

After today's display it ain't going to happen for us either!
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Graiser wrote:

What! I would swap places with you Graiser, come on #believe...
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:02 pm

Graiser wrote:

There are no points on offer for the performance, only the result.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Correct, at this stage it's only the points that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Understand all that and I'm right behind the team, just wish we could string a pass to a green shirt just occasionally and our midfield lately have gone missing, oh for a leader in midfield who'll tackle with some bite and stand up and be counted, can't remember one 50/50 ball we won.
As you all say it's 3 PTS and we move on, who knows we may click into gear again for the run in
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:36 pm

It was men playing boys, but the boy's won. Two of McCormick save's was premier league. (All from Argyle bad play)

No hope for Tuesday or for the next three games with display's like they  are performing.
Back to top Go down
devonportlad

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Graiser wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Understand all that and I'm right behind the team, just wish we could string a pass to a green shirt just occasionally and our midfield lately have gone missing, oh for a leader in midfield who'll tackle with some bite and stand up and be counted, can't remember one 50/50 ball we won.
As you all say it's 3 PTS and we move on, who knows we may click into gear again for the run in
We have that in Lee Cox but for some reason the useless Olly Lee gets ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Having been to Strewsbury and watched that yesterday all im gonna say to the Greenies is make sure you dont need points from your final game, they are very strong in every department and lets face it, your away form isnt good
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Agree with that.

I would have thought they'll be up by then though - ten points clear of Bury at the moment, and it'll be 13 if they beat them on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:20 am

Wycombe beat City last night with a penalty in the 102 minute.
I don't recall a 90 minute game going into 12 minutes extra unless there was a serious injury or the like. What a way to lose and according to the Sporting Life the ref saw a push in the penalty area.
Any of you City boys go?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:48 pm

gasser9 wrote:
I don't recall a 90 minute game going into 12 minutes extra unless there was a serious injury or the like. What a way to lose and according to the Sporting Life the ref saw a push in the penalty area.
Any of you City boys go?

I have to admit that despite Wycombe being within easy range for me I went to Dagenham vs Luton instead, where, disappointingly, Jamie C did not continue the goal scoring form he showed to see you mob off by missing half a dozen really good chances.

Apparently we wuz robbed leaving the Green Slime tucked in nicely taking advantage of the mighty Stevo's slip stream. I think you are already there, one more win will definitely be enough, Luton and Newport are gash.

I am betting that you will be playing Wycombe in the semis and must have every chance of making the final.........Gutted.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Any of you City boys go?

I have to admit that despite Wycombe being within easy range for me I went to Dagenham vs Luton instead, where, disappointingly, Jamie C did not continue the goal scoring form he showed to see you mob off by missing half a dozen really good chances.

Apparently we wuz robbed leaving the Green Slime tucked in nicely taking advantage of the mighty Stevo's slip stream. I think you are already there, one more win will definitely be enough, Luton and Newport are gash.

I am betting that you will be playing Wycombe in the semis and must have every chance of making the final.........Gutted.

What's your genuine take on Tisdale,Tizzy? The man seems to be an absolute hero to many on another Argyle website [especially after Argyle lose and the Greasy 'uns win, funnily enough]-the consensus is that he would do better than Shez on the budget provided, which may be slightly larger than the one he's currently operating on at Sid James. Would you agree with that assessment?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Any of you City boys go?

What's your genuine take on Tisdale,Tizzy? The man seems to be an absolute hero to many on another Argyle website [especially after Argyle lose and the Greasy 'uns win, funnily enough]-the consensus is that he would do better than Shez on the budget provided, which may be slightly larger than the one he's currently operating on at Sid James. Would you agree with that assessment?

Tisdale is a very good manager, that said he can annoy the pants off you with some of his line ups and subs

Is he better than Sherry drinker...... YES i think he is 110%

Would he do better than Sherry drinker for you lot, YES i think he would, BUT the MUFF fanbase would turn on him week in week out thats a fact

Id say he is prob the best manager outside the CCC when you bear in mind what he has done this season and how we were mid sept
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
gasser9 wrote:
Any of you City boys go?

Tisdale is a very good manager, that said he can annoy the pants off you with some of his line ups and subs

Is he better than Sherry drinker...... YES i think he is 110%

Would he do better than Sherry drinker for you lot, YES i think he would, BUT the MUFF fanbase would turn on him week in week out thats a fact

Id say he is prob the best manager outside the CCC when you bear in mind what he has done this season and how we were mid sept
If tisdale was any good, why has he spent donkeys years at the uber shite Exeter city? If the guy was any good he would be at a proper football club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:25 pm

He was getting dogs abuse from your boys not so many weeks ago.
On the one hand it's good to have longevity but I do question his ambition, motor you've said many times your satisfied being a stable club in L2 with the odd dalliance in L1 and that's as far as it goes, so is it a good thing that he's maybe satisfied being the big cheese with a decent contract doing just what your satisfied with ?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Greenskin wrote:

He's an overpaid, gutless, clueless, wanker, he was dog lucky to get a talented squad out of the conference, even luckier to have that same squad saunter out of one of the weakest 4th divisions in history since when he has managed one half decent season and five utterly calamitous ones.

He can't, or rather can't bothered to go and spot a player, he sends his teams out to hang on to 0-0 rather than to try an win games, he has never managed to improve even the one player, just look at the zero production from our excellent youth set up, good players come under his wing and go fubar, we should be fooked now if Grimesinho hadn't appeared from nowhere and got out before Tisdale could fook him up.

Our home record is pathetic, our performances in the big games, yes against you mugs, have been dire, he moans and bitches about the fans when they voice very reasonable discontent, in short he is a complete crunt. I would take absolutely anyone instead, except Buckle or Dean Saunders, anyone with some bottle, Steve Tully would do.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

He's an overpaid, gutless, clueless, wanker, he was dog lucky to get a talented squad out of the conference, even luckier to have that same squad saunter out of one of the weakest 4th divisions in history since when he has managed one half decent season and five utterly calamitous ones.

He can't, or rather can't bothered to go and spot a player, he sends his teams out to hang on to 0-0 rather than to try an win games, he has never managed to improve even the one player, just look at the zero production from our excellent youth set up, good players come under his wing and go fubar, we should be fooked now if Grimesinho hadn't appeared from nowhere and got out before Tisdale could fook him up.

Our home record is pathetic, our performances in the big games, yes against you mugs, have been dire, he moans and bitches about the fans when they voice very reasonable discontent, in short he is a complete crunt. I would take absolutely anyone instead, except Buckle or Dean Saunders, anyone with some bottle, Steve Tully would do.

I do wish you wouldn't beat about the bush in such a fashion Tizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on you Reds   Come on you Reds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on you Reds
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next