Sheridan Poll..... Vote_lcap28%Sheridan Poll..... Vote_rcap
 28% [ 16 ]
At the end of the season even if we do get promoted
Sheridan Poll..... Vote_lcap12%Sheridan Poll..... Vote_rcap
 12% [ 7 ]
He should stay whether we're promoted or not
Sheridan Poll..... Vote_lcap12%Sheridan Poll..... Vote_rcap
 12% [ 7 ]
He should start drinking whiskey in the dugout, throw his empty bottles at the 4th official and wanker sign the fans at every opportunity.
Sheridan Poll..... Vote_lcap29%Sheridan Poll..... Vote_rcap
 29% [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 58

AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Whaddya reckon? bounce
Back to top Go down
Clydefrog

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Sheridan out - Brent out - Webb out !!!
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 pm

Gotta be the Fourth Protocol cheers
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:39 pm

at the end of the season even if we go up. his rep with certain fans will only get worse so he is better off going elsewhere and save on the bother.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:43 pm

I went for end of season if we don't get promoted however Angry makes a valid point.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Yep, Angry's point. Unfortunately he's fecked up, he's played a part in destroying the soul of the club and has burnt too many bridges with fans. It just ain't going to work. Time to move on for us all.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Shame we can't sack some of the 'fans'.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:50 pm

That is this forum at its best. 5th for me Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:53 pm

What would JohnShez1 do? exactly what I voted for, drinking n a flickin'
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:07 pm

Got to be number 5, he should get a bonus if he Moons at jim, nooly and the talented board, while pissing on the pitch.
Back to top Go down
Hitch

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:09 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Got to be number 5, he should get a bonus if he Moons at jim, nooly and the talented board, while pissing on the pitch.

No no no - surely he has to curl one out on the centre circle at the start of the second half?
Whilst chanting you're so shit it's unbelievable through the 50/50 guy's mic. cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Hitch wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

No no no - surely he has to curl one out on the centre circle at the start of the second half? cheers

Like it bhey:cheers:
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Either 2 or 3 but 5 would be a feckin scream !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:14 am

Option 5 seems popular, I'm getting the distinct impression that this potentially earth shattering study isn't being treated with the gravitas it deserves tongue
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:51 am

No real point in changing now, let the whining bitch show us he's as good as his word and get us up then now this season, or will you capitulate like your spineless team?

Oh and how about working a full week for a change!!!!

Can see why Cloughie got rid of you now, before you even got your shirt with a name on it, full of hot air and other stuff!
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:51 am

All the Presidents Men wrote:
No real point in changing now, let the whining bitch show us he's as good as his word and get us up then now this season, or will you capitulate like your spineless team?

Oh and how about working a full week for a change!!!!

Can see why Cloughie got rid of you now, before you even got your shirt with a name on it, full of hot air and other stuff!

someone was having it large i see lol

Last edited by Angry on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:06 am

Option 5 has a certain appeal but I think he needs to move on at the end of the season, regardless of the outcome of this campaign.

The football's dull, he doesn't seem to know information that I'd expect a Manager to know; for example he wasn't aware of our inability to come back and win after going a goal down FFS? If he doesn't know about that, how can he do anything to fix it? And the rant at the fans yesterday was just beyond belief. There's no more loyal and supportive group of people than Argyle fans. To still be pulling in the crowds we're getting after the shite we've had to put up with over the last few years is proof of that.
Sheridan needs to move on. I think he burnt any bridges he may have had with the fans yesterday. It's best for all of us that he departs at the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:29 am

For me it's pretty straight forward - Shez simply doesn't give a toss for the opinions of people heckling him. The difference between him and a lot of other managers in that position, is that Shez doesn't care if he isn't the darling of the terraces.
Back to top Go down

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:47 am

Homeslice wrote:
Option 5 has a certain appeal but I think he needs to move on at the end of the season, regardless of the outcome of this campaign.

The football's dull, he doesn't seem to know information that I'd expect a Manager to know; for example he wasn't aware of our inability to come back and win after going a goal down FFS? If he doesn't know about that, how can he do anything to fix it? And the rant at the fans yesterday was just beyond belief. There's no more loyal and supportive group of people than Argyle fans. To still be pulling in the crowds we're getting after the shite we've had to put up with over the last few years is proof of that.
Sheridan needs to move on. I think he burnt any bridges he may have had with the fans yesterday. It's best for all of us that he departs at the end of the season.

that made chortle
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:19 am

spowell92 wrote:
Yep, Angry's point. Unfortunately he's fecked up, he's played a part in destroying the soul of the club and has burnt too many bridges with fans. It just ain't going to work. Time to move on for us all.

Argyle's soul was destroyed long before Sheridan came to the club.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:37 am

Greenskin wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Sure, but he's played his part. This latest us vs them outburst is a step too far, I don't think there's a chance for him to come back from it. I thought he'd do it for us, he has delivered the best football Home Park has seen in years, but (like Brent) he's taken us as far as he can. Unfortunately, time to move on.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:52 am

Czarcasm wrote:
For me it's pretty straight forward -  Shez simply doesn't give a toss for the opinions of people heckling him. The difference between him and a lot of other managers in that position, is that Shez doesn't care if he isn't the darling of the terraces.
Heard his interview this morning - correct he does'nt give a toss about anger towards him, but he sounded mighty pissed off about his players being boo'd loudly at half time, as it was unsupportive and un helpful. He may have had a point.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:14 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Sure, but he's played his part. This latest us vs them outburst is a step too far, I don't think there's a chance for him to come back from it. I thought he'd do it for us, he has delivered the best football Home Park has seen in years, but (like Brent) he's taken us as far as he can. Unfortunately, time to move on.

We're fickle, If we were to go unbeaten for the remaining matches and get through the playoffs(however unlikely that seems at the mo) the vast majority of Argyle fans would be singing the praises of Shezza and scrambling to have their picture taken with him flicking a two fingered salute in their general direction.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Will the Chubby Cheerleader allow a similar Jimmy /Jonny poll on the non democratic forum he owns?
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Sheridan should be ashamed of himself having a go at the fans.
If he was in a restaurant and was served a disgusting meal by a lazy waiter who didn't give a shit, is he going to be happy and go there again next week?
If he complains, will he expect the restaurant manager to have a go at him saying he has upset the kitchen staff?

He's treating the Argyle fans like twats.

And as for his not knowing about Reid's injury saying this is the first I've heard of it Sparksy, well it shows how incompetent he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheridan Poll..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheridan Poll.....   Sheridan Poll..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheridan Poll.....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next