Argyle Talk Democratic

The ONLY Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 here is a legit poll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

James Brent
Go
61%
 61% [ 19 ]
Go
39%
 39% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 31
 

AuthorMessage
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10187
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:00 pm

like pasoti this poll is completely fair and in no way can be influenced by multis spoiling votes to make the result suit a agenda
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3613
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Angry wrote:
like pasoti this poll is completely fair and in no way can be influenced by multis spoiling votes to make the result suit a agenda
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Brent out!!
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8658
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Not much of a choice is there.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 1353
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 56

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm

Torn between Go and Go so voted Go
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10187
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:09 pm

zyph wrote:
Not much of a choice is there.

yeah but at least the result is fair unlike on pasoti.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 3953
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Go brent and never darken our door again
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3613
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Skynerd is  putting the boot into Adams, he claims to be a club insider but i smell Bacon, looks like an organised campaign against Adams on the non free forum, just six weeks ago they were kissing his Arse on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
zyph

avatar

Posts : 8658
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 78

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Couldn't we have an undecided box as well ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

avatar

Posts : 3953
Join date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Currently 50-50. 50% want to him to piss off and 50% want him to f*** off
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10187
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:38 pm

Freathy wrote:
Currently 50-50.  50% want to him to piss off and 50% want him to f*** off

perhaps zyph has a point i should have put the undecided cop out in Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

avatar

Posts : 3613
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Mini Stand.

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Freathy wrote:
Currently 50-50.  50% want to him to piss off and 50% want him to f*** off
Its a tough choice, but in the end i voted for him to f---k off.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain



Posts : 756
Join date : 2017-09-09

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:40 pm

20% stay 70% go and 10% of morons can't make up their minds. On JBSOTI that is.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2617
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Just voted 45% to 55% thought it would have been closer than that. Would have preferred option 'of GO and take your shit plans with you'. cheers
Back to top Go down
Herts Pilgrim



Posts : 876
Join date : 2011-10-20

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Skynerd is  putting the boot into Adams, he claims to be a club insider but i smell Bacon, looks like an organised campaign against Adams on the non free forum, just six weeks ago they were kissing his Arse on a daily basis.


Skynet posts in the know stuff, with transfer titbits and has done for a long time. Assumed it was someone close to the club staff/boardroom or a shared multi of club officials...

It's clear from the last few weeks, the change in attitude towards Adams from the pasoti establishment (which takes its lead from Brent & Co) and now Skynet, this is a campaign to turn the fanbase against Adams, and take the heat off Brent/his awful development. We have seen similar tactics used before, the Shez twitter account, the accusations of Bobby W's drinking etc.

To use an animal farm analogy, pasoti is like Napoleons dogs, and the sheep rolled into one. GC is Snowball?
Back to top Go down
Angry

avatar

Posts : 10187
Join date : 2013-08-16

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Herts Pilgrim wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Skynerd is  putting the boot into Adams, he claims to be a club insider but i smell Bacon, looks like an organised campaign against Adams on the non free forum, just six weeks ago they were kissing his Arse on a daily basis.


Skynet posts in the know stuff, with transfer titbits and has done for a long time. Assumed it was someone close to the club staff/boardroom or a shared multi of club officials...

It's clear from the last few weeks, the change in attitude towards Adams from the pasoti establishment (which takes its lead from Brent & Co) and now Skynet, this is a campaign to turn the fanbase against Adams, and take the heat off Brent/his awful development. We have seen similar tactics used before, the Shez twitter account, the accusations of Bobby W's drinking etc.

To use an animal farm analogy, pasoti is like Napoleons dogs, and the sheep rolled into one. GC is Snowball?

Surely it must dawn on the stupid idiots who want del out that NOTHING will change for the better under any new manager as they will still have Brent calling the shots and refusing to fund a proper squad beyond a starting 11. Shezza and Del Bhey have struggled under these restrictions so will any new manager. Not even brian clough and peter taylor could turn us around under brent.

While del is doing shit atm he is just the convent cover story for the real culprits who pasoti admin and the herald seem determined to cover for. The chairman and the board.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

avatar

Posts : 6214
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 26
Location : Nr Panama

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2617
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Must be due another Brent/Superluke call to arms, the lads are sorting it statement in the Brentherald complete with insights from Errorington this week, given the level of Argyle playing shiteness has gone up another notch.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9292
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
20% stay 70% go and 10% of morons can't make up their minds. On JBSOTI that is.


I have voted 15 times to stay on the farm, you can see how easy it is for them to fix the voting.

I just voted to see the score 139 to stay I be back when I move it up to 145
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

avatar

Posts : 9292
Join date : 2011-12-11
Age : 68
Location : plymouth

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:55 pm

All done 145 is now the vote to stay
Back to top Go down
akagreengull

avatar

Posts : 2617
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 61
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Just voted on the farm for Derek to stay now on 162 and 22% geddon Del Bhey. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

avatar

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-01-03

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Brent will only leave when his evil plans are complete......
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

avatar

Posts : 4895
Join date : 2014-03-30

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Skynerd gets plenty wrong...he's not as in the know as he likes to portray imo.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt
Admin


Posts : 4035
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:44 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Skynerd gets plenty wrong...he's not as in the know as he likes to portray imo.

Its what we used to call Pontyfication. Its the act of pretending you know something, whether what you know is accurate is irrelevant, just as long as everyone knows that you know.

_______________________________________
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @TheOfficial_ATD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: here is a legit poll   

Back to top Go down
 
here is a legit poll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Posh and Becks Joke Tops Edinburgh Poll
» Circumcision Opinion Poll
» Jodi Arias -- POLL
» Html form that posts a poll?
» Brexit Poll - June 23

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argyle Talk Democratic  :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: