HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four white feathers and his Fluffer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Four white feathers and his Fluffer. Empty
PostSubject: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Do they work? or is monotoring ATD a fulltime job for the sad bastards?piggeekjocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:20 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Do they work? or is monotoring ATD a fulltime job for the sad bastards?piggeekjocolor

scratch im not getting it
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Mr Decent and Normal sent four white feathers to an old argyle fan dying of cancer, for i believe dissin Green jim. Fluffers, Angers help the male performers in Aduld movies stand to attention between takes as i remember it from Blue Peter.jocolor
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:25 pm

King Turd himself has logged in using my name Andy Dodd, something you want to say nooly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:27 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Angry wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Mr Decent and Normal sent four white feathers to an old argyle fan dying of cancer, for i believe dissin Green jim. Fluffers, Angers help the male performers in Aduld movies stand to attention between takes as i remember it from Blue Peter.jocolor

ohh that sorry i thought you were saying they did another cowardly act to another poor sod.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:36 pm

Whats up nooly? after three years of not looking a this site i thought you would have plenty to say from behind your keyboard?pig
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:52 pm

I sent a pm to Andrew Dodd, but because im not a teenager, elderly and dying, or a woman, Mr Freak has stayed silent.chickendance
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:47 pm

His one post is interesting. Complaining that James Brent is abused on this site Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
His one post is interesting. Complaining that James Brent is abused on this site Very Happy

how would he know if he never visits here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four white feathers and his Fluffer.   Four white feathers and his Fluffer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Four white feathers and his Fluffer.
Page 1 of 1