Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.

Go down 
+7
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Greenskin
SwimWithTheTide
Tgwu
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:49 pm

seadog wrote:
That's 15% of my phone battery gone.

You dirty old dog. Seadog that is.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:15 am

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
As much as I'd like to enjoy that video and admire the physicality of the sport while also appreciating such immaculate beauty, I can't help but consider how much of a shame it is that women have to strip down to their lingerie in order to garner spectator interest in their sport.

Its called lingerie football they arent actually cheerleaders inthis case.

this is cheerleading

Not sure what point you're trying to make?

Because it seems you got confused with lingerie football and actual cheerleading at events.

I don't think that confusion ever occurred Angry, the original video posted was of Lingerie football. That is what I was referring too and I believe that was obvious to everyone bar you (no surprise there Rolling Eyes ).

And I know Orkwood, I don't mean piss on people's chips. Like I say, as much as I'd love to just casually gaze at the beauty on display in the video I just can't as the sexism inherent within sport and wider society remains a sickening concern to me.

I applaud your mature, and intelligent outlook approach on such matters, Sam. Perhaps I'm just a dirty dog who's habits die hard. Right, I'm off to look at amputee dwarf anal goat sex. I can PM you a link if you want? Wink

Already seen it pal Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:48 am

I'm not your pal.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:02 pm

Today at half time we had some young kids doing street dance and they were great made the argyle angels look dire. All were in time with each other not like the angels.

What did make make smile was when the kids had finished left the field the angels returned and got booed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Think they look out of place myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:31 pm

The club should be kind on the girls and just do away with the angels until they have some girls who can a dance and have someone teach them some new routines that can pump up a crowd.... the very point of cheerleaders.

Last edited by Angry on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:36 pm

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:16 pm

the kids get my vote. Lets be different and have a real first for football for once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:58 pm

why not something new every week singer one week, dancing the next, comedian the other, whatever whatever
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:14 pm

or why not once a year have a contest where if you can kick a ball into a car through the sunroof you win it after buying a ticket.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Or better still, kick a ball into Sue's bucket, no prize required.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:31 pm

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:04 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
I will leave that to our mr president lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:15 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
or why not once a year have a contest where if you can kick a ball into a car through the sunroof you win it after buying a ticket.

Something along those lines would work great. I had the idea of pitching a crossbar challenge to the club where fans who want to take part sign up, like 50/50 number goes into a tumbler two numbers get drawn then those fans compete in a best of 3 attempts to hit the crossbar from the half way line and if someone does it they win a prize of sorts and if neither do it then it gets rolled over to next week like the lottery.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:20 pm

Angry wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Something along those lines would work great. I had the idea of pitching a crossbar challenge to the club where fans who want to take part sign up, like 50/50 number goes into a tumbler two numbers get drawn then those fans compete in a best of 3 attempts to hit the crossbar from the half way line and if someone does it they win a prize of sorts and if neither do it then it gets rolled over to next week like the lottery.

I was at a away game a few years ago and the 50/50 ticket winner had a chance to win a shed load of cash if they could kick a ball into a shed. A bit cheesy but it seemed to work if the person this week didnt win the money rolled over until next.

just a thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:25 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Angry wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I was at a away game a few years ago and the 50/50 ticket winner had a chance to win a shed load of cash if they could kick a ball into a shed. A bit cheesy but it seemed to work if the person this week didnt win the money rolled over until next.

just a thought

could do although knowing the club they will have the council fund the prize money.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:54 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
I'm not your pal.

Ok mate, you wanna talk about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:30 am

spowell92 wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
I'm not your pal.

I'm not your mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:42 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

he can bang a drum as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:08 am

alannotivvy wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

he can bang a drum as well

That's not all he's banging - allegedly! clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:09 am

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:08 am

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Orkwood T Watt wrote:
I'm not your pal.

I'm not your mate.

Now now buddy, hug it out?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 11:23 am

Ok then just acquaintances....... tumbleweed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:32 pm

zyph wrote:

Nope. Just a fellow poster on a forum purporting to support a dogshit 4th div footy team with mental, support, leader, chairman, grandstand and other financial issues.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
zyph wrote:

Nope. Just a fellow poster on a forum purporting to support a dogshit 4th div footy team with mental, support, leader, chairman, grandstand and other financial issues.

Thumbs We got a decent Chief Exec though, he likes Wishbone Ash. :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next