Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.

Go down 
+7
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Greenskin
SwimWithTheTide
Tgwu
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. Empty
PostSubject: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:45 pm

What a gif that doesn't work? raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:11 pm

put scarrecrows on the pitch would do a far better dance routine than that shower of a cheerleader group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
What a gif that doesn't work? raised eyebrow

WHAT? it works fine mate. It's that iPad of yours I reckon.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:12 pm

i = shite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Aye. Oi, Iggs, get a decent fookin lappy then you'll be abale to see the video. It's worth it. Right, Seadog?

Lenovo lappy's are cheap, well specced, like Brent, (see what I done there?) and also on sale down at PC world. Fookin iPads indeed. Pfwaa.

Apple are crap. Except for my trusty old iPhone 5s. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:36 pm

If you have a Lenovo laptop then read this. In fact read it anyway... You never know.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2886278/how-to-remove-the-dangerous-superfish-adware-presintalled-on-lenovo-pcs.html
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Angry wrote:
put scarrecrows on the pitch would do a far better dance routine than that shower of a cheerleader group.

You be upsetting my six year old grandson, he even stand's on his seat to get a better view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Angry wrote:

You be upsetting my six year old grandson, he even stand's on his seat to get a better view.

give it a chance he might prefer it cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:18 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
If you have a Lenovo laptop then read this. In fact read it anyway... You never know.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2886278/how-to-remove-the-dangerous-superfish-adware-presintalled-on-lenovo-pcs.html

Pfffwaaa. What ever lappy, PC, smartphone, Phablet, tablet I purchase. The first thing I usually do is jailbreak, crack or root it to get rid of the bloat and adware. Load a custom ROM - Voila!! Never had a problem after that - ever!!
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:25 am

As much as I'd like to enjoy that video and admire the physicality of the sport while also appreciating such immaculate beauty, I can't help but consider how much of a shame it is that women have to strip down to their lingerie in order to garner spectator interest in their sport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:36 am

spowell92 wrote:
As much as I'd like to enjoy that video and admire the physicality of the sport while also appreciating such immaculate beauty, I can't help but consider how much of a shame it is that women have to strip down to their lingerie in order to garner spectator interest in their sport.

Its called lingerie football they arent actually cheerleaders inthis case.

this is cheerleading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:10 am

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

this is cheerleading

Hey, Iggy. can you see Angry's video? Just asking like - maybe it's you machine mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:46 am

Course I can't. cheers There's nothing wrong with my iPad it's just that the pto shaft from the tractor slips in the coupling sometimes, I'll grease it up later and it will be fine. Razz
Tbh I love and hate the iPad in equal measures, it's small but not too small, works really well most of the time, it's the ten percent where the thing lets itself down. It has inbuilt timers so that it gradually fazes itself out, my last lappy was like that as well mind you. When I change this I won't buy another.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

this is cheerleading

Not sure what point you're trying to make?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:30 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

this is cheerleading

Because it seems you got confused with lingerie football and actual cheerleading at events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:47 pm

spowell92 wrote:

Kin hell, Sam. At your age you should be like a dog with two dicks. Your first thought should be how to shag it to death. Are you malfunctioning?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:16 pm

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

this is cheerleading

Because it seems you got confused with lingerie football and actual cheerleading at events.

I don't think that confusion ever occurred Angry, the original video posted was of Lingerie football. That is what I was referring too and I believe that was obvious to everyone bar you (no surprise there Rolling Eyes ).

And I know Orkwood, I don't mean piss on people's chips. Like I say, as much as I'd love to just casually gaze at the beauty on display in the video I just can't as the sexism inherent within sport and wider society remains a sickening concern to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

this is cheerleading

I don't think that confusion ever occurred Angry, the original video posted was of Lingerie football. That is what I was referring too and I believe that was obvious to everyone bar you (no surprise there Rolling Eyes ).

And I know Orkwood, I don't mean piss on people's chips. Like I say, as much as I'd love to just casually gaze at the beauty on display in the video I just can't as the sexism inherent within sport and wider society remains a sickening concern to me.

I applaud your mature, and intelligent outlook approach on such matters, Sam. Perhaps I'm just a dirty dog who's habits die hard. Right, I'm off to look at amputee dwarf anal goat sex. I can PM you a link if you want? Wink
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 4:38 pm

I think professional football players could look at how resilient these young ladies are as opposed to themselves when tackles.

As for amputee dwarf anal goat sex why people stump up to watch it, fecked if I know.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:23 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

this is cheerleading

I applaud your mature, and intelligent outlook approach on such matters, Sam. Perhaps I'm just a dirty dog who's habits die hard. Right, I'm off to look at amputee dwarf anal goat sex. I can PM you a link if you want? Wink

What about having a page 3 of the programme girl instead of Shez's notes? Could be a major boost to sales and testosterone levels,a sure fire winner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:29 pm

We could host pinup of the week, who's first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:14 pm

Iggy wrote:
We could host pinup of the week, who's first?

sue with her buckets out
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:29 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

this is cheerleading

He's going for the sensitive new man angle. He certainly wouldn't watch the "Seat Beach Volleyball Cheerleaders"clip on youtube. Shocked
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 9:02 pm

That's 15% of my phone battery gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.   Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Replace our cheerleaders with this at Home Park please.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next