HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geddon Greenskin!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Geddon Greenskin! Empty
PostSubject: Geddon Greenskin!   Geddon Greenskin! EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Get in there quick GS before Brenty, eee bleeds greens.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Geddon Greenskin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geddon Greenskin!   Geddon Greenskin! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:57 pm

Played there a few times 20 or 30 years ago, nice but not one of my favourite local courses, if I couldn't get around in under 90 after 2 or 3 rounds it was always a crap course, nothing to do with the player Suspect  I do hope they survive though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Geddon Greenskin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geddon Greenskin!   Geddon Greenskin! EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:18 pm

They've been in trouble for years. They shot themselves in the foot a few years ago when desperate for cash by offering annual memberships for £250. They got loads of new members for that year, but when it came round to renewals time and having to pay a full normal years subs, people left in droves.

One of the wierdest courses you're ever likely to play. The most moorland of moorland courses you'll ever find for the front nine. Then a polar opposite pleasant parkland setup on the back 9.

Golf courses are having a rough time of it lately in the Southwest. Taunton Vale has been sold to be returned to farmland, and Lostwithiel is apparently being chopped to a 9 hole to make way for development. Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Geddon Greenskin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geddon Greenskin!   Geddon Greenskin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Geddon Greenskin!
Page 1 of 1