Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McCormick injured

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Looks like Luke has injured his finger (not sure if its the same one as before) and is set for an X-Ray on Monday.

I think It will be very probable that he will miss Hartlepool on Saurday whatever the outcome. So does Sheridan look to sign a keeper to cover Luke if he is only out for a short time or just Hartlepool as we hope if the finger is bad. or should Shea show faith in Bittner and promote Hannah (YTS keeper) to sit on the bench as cover?

Back to top Go down
GreenSam

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:18 am

Sign a keeper on the basis of today and all that I have seen of Bittner in the development games.

He may be very good coaching the youngsters but I don't think he's a professional standard goalkeeper.
Back to top Go down

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:52 am

He isnt Football league standard never has been, If Luke is only out for Hartlepool then its a given Bittner will be in goal any longer then Sheridan has to sign someone as i dont think Bittner will be good enough to keep us on track.
Back to top Go down

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:10 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Sign a keeper on the basis of today and all that I have seen of Bittner in the development games.

He may be very good coaching the youngsters but I don't think he's a professional standard goalkeeper.

A little harsh based on his 45 minutes of football where he didn't really do any wrong, the goal was certainly not his fault. I don't think he'll be great at all but lets not be too harsh. His distribution was very good too.
Back to top Go down

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

luke did injure the same hand as last year but different finger and above the knuckle unlike the last one.

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chancellor

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Angry wrote:
He isnt Football league standard never has been, If Luke is only out for Hartlepool then its a given Bittner will be in goal any longer then Sheridan has to sign someone as i dont think Bittner will be good enough to keep us on track.

On track for what? The track is very much downhill at the moment, that being the case Bittner is a shoe in.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:12 am

I always chuckle when I read ''Xray on Monday'' Surely PAFC has some form of private arrangement/healthcare so Xray could be Saturday evening. 2 days sooner. If I paid private I would hope to be able to walk in and get an xray done immediately. Perhaps thats the snag ''paying private ...''
Back to top Go down

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:58 am

Or it could be that they're trying to reduce the swelling to get a clearer picture of the damage?
Back to top Go down

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:13 am

Iggy wrote:
Or it could be that they're trying to reduce the swelling to get a clearer picture of the damage?

This is it.
Back to top Go down

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:56 pm

The results are in....No break so could play on saturday. which is good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

McCormick injured  Empty
PostSubject: Re: McCormick injured    McCormick injured  Empty

Back to top Go down

McCormick injured
Page 1 of 1