Tringreen
GreenSam
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

Plymouth Albion supporters' meeting, 21st Jan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Albion supporters' meeting, 21st Jan   Plymouth Albion supporters' meeting, 21st Jan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:35 pm

Angry, the AFT had help from politicians from both the main parties when it was set up. Like them or not politicians do have the contacts that are sometimes required.

BTW I didn't enjoy saying that last sentence.
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Albion supporters' meeting, 21st Jan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Albion supporters' meeting, 21st Jan   Plymouth Albion supporters' meeting, 21st Jan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Angry, the AFT had help from politicians from both the main parties when it was set up. Like them or not politicians do have the contacts that are sometimes required.

BTW I didn't enjoy saying that last sentence.

The Justice for the 96 outright refuse to allow MP's or wannabe MP's from joining there campaigns or speaking at there events (although Andy Burnham did a year or two ago) because they believe and i do too that they only want to be seen as a supporter of the cause to win votes and when they have got those votes or lost the election they drop the cause like a hot potato. So many have done it and I dont think the Albion trust or even Argyle should be allowing a platform to anyone with political agendas.

I am interested to hear what contacts Luke Pollard has in rugby that could save Albion in a week?
Back to top Go down

Plymouth Albion supporters' meeting, 21st Jan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2