Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White, Angry and proud.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

White, Angry and proud. Empty
PostSubject: White, Angry and proud.   White, Angry and proud. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Anyone else watch it? Fascinating and scary in equal measures, from what I could see it was the old boys from the football firms on the same sort of buzz they used to get at the matches,a good old tear up was what was looked for. The anti fash lot were the same just wearing differs clothes. I get their point about demonstrating against the hate inducing clerics but it obviously goes deeper than that.
It will end in tears I tell'ee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White, Angry and proud.   White, Angry and proud. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:12 pm

What channel was it on?..might give it a watch on i player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White, Angry and proud.   White, Angry and proud. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:15 pm

i saw it (channel 4 punch) found it funny how the proud edl guy was moaning about foreigners when his mum is italian and dads irish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White, Angry and proud.   White, Angry and proud. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 pm

And he still lives with his mum and the splinter group he belongs to meets round there, I had to chuckle, power to the people Foxy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White, Angry and proud.   White, Angry and proud. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:11 pm

I hate them more then West Ham football club lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: White, Angry and proud.   White, Angry and proud. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Watched it Complete shower of mutants on both sides. choudary and his mob...how on earth do those guys still hold British passports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White, Angry and proud.   White, Angry and proud. Empty

Back to top Go down

White, Angry and proud.
Page 1 of 1