Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) Empty
PostSubject: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:51 am

Kin hell man.

Where I live it was like a scene from World War Z, well the aftermath after the Zombies had ridden through town.

I could barely walk out of my road for black ice. The dog was like he was on a treadmill, i.e paws going like fuk but not getting anywhere. An old guy had fallen over a few doors up and had been lying there for an hour, poor fecker. So while he was incapacitated, I went through his pockets to see if he had any fags (joking, FFS) called an ambulance, thankfully he's ok.

Eventually got going again with the morning doggy walk - got to the main road and there was a car that had just ploughed into someones wall after trying to turn right - he just carried on - BANG.

Up the road a guy on a motorbike tried to turn at the lights but slid about 30 yards up the road on his arse!! Further up the road a bus was trying to get out of a side road but was sliding everywhere. He gave it another big rev at the hill but slid into someone's car!!

I had to rush home for stiff drink. Most traumatic. Shocked

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:13 am

Went flat on my back walking the dog in Beaumont Park this morning, knocked the wind right outa me so it did.

Feckin PCC  Razz
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:27 am

Person Of Interest wrote:
Kin hell man.

Where I live it was like a scene from World War Z, well the aftermath after the Zombies had ridden through town.

I could barely walk out of my road for black ice. The dog was like he was on a treadmill, i.e paws going like fuk but not getting anywhere. An old guy had fallen over a few doors up and had been lying there for an hour, poor fecker. So while he was incapacitated,  I went through his pockets to see if he had any fags (joking, FFS) called an ambulance, thankfully he's ok.

Eventually got going again with the morning doggy walk - got to the main road and there was a car that had just ploughed into someones wall after trying to turn right - he just carried on - BANG.

Up the road a guy on a motorbike tried to turn at the lights but slid about 30 yards up the road on his arse!! Further up the road a bus was trying to get out of a side road but was sliding everywhere. He gave it another big rev at the hill but slid into someone's car!!

That is all.

If you'd tied the dog to the gate post.....he could have walked on the spot for half an hour....and you could of gone indoors and checked on him now and again through the window.....whilst you sipped your hot toddy......and been spared all that life shortening trauma....... laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:06 am

It's icy as feck here although thawing now. Us country folk are just getting on with life as normal, obviously tougher than you southern monkeys. I fell over as soon as I went out the door but just stayed down and dragged myself around, don't know what all the fuss is about.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:16 am

My car very gracefully swapped ends on me at about 10mph yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:38 pm

zyph wrote:
Kin hell man.

I could barely walk out of my road for black ice. The dog was like he was on a treadmill, i.e paws going like fuk but not getting anywhere. An old guy had fallen over a few doors up and had been lying there for an hour, poor fecker. So while he was incapacitated,  I went through his pockets to see if he had any fags (joking, FFS) called an ambulance, thankfully he's ok.

That is all.

If you'd tied the dog to the gate post.....he could have walked on the spot for half an hour....and you could of gone indoors and checked on him now and again through the window.....whilst you sipped your hot toddy......and been spared all that life shortening trauma....... laugh

Good thinking Zyphers. That'll be the plan for next time. Thumbs
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:41 pm

zyph wrote:
Kin hell man.

That is all.

Good thinking Zyphers. That'll be the plan for next time. Thumbs

If you dangle a treat just out of reach you might even get him running......giving him more exercise.....then you can bring him in earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:20 pm

Went for a walk at Postbridge this afternoon, it was bleddy chilly and a bit crunchy underfoot but no snow to speak of, nice though, we played unblocking drains for twenty minutes, very satisfying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
Went for a walk at Postbridge this afternoon, it was bleddy chilly and a bit crunchy underfoot but no snow to speak of, nice though, we played unblocking drains for twenty minutes, very satisfying.

There's some great walks up onto the moors from Postbridge It's one of my favourite places for doggy walks. Oh, and there's Beliver Tor very near by - a great place for illegal raves. :greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:28 pm

The (nitty) gritters will be out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Ooh, contraversial. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Ooh, contraversial. Laughing

Lucky he didn't say slippery slope. Pedliar would have been outraged with the world 'slope'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:58 pm

black ice is lethal. broke my wrist because of it in town walking to college. Ban it i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Angry wrote:
black ice is lethal. broke my wrist because of it in town walking to college. Ban it i say

Black ice was in town walking to college!! OMFG, black ice has certainly evolved. tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:49 pm

Angry wrote:

Black ice was in town walking to college!! OMFG, black ice has certainly evolved. tongue

he takes no prisoners like the white ice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:33 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
The (*****) ******rs will be out

red card

Full mod meeting called to discuss the posting of this filth!

Can't be arsed to remove it all though! Razz Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Pity the fecking pitch wasn't frozen today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:06 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
The (*****) ******rs will be out

red card

Full mod meeting called to discuss the posting of this filth!

Can't be arsed to remove it all though! Razz Very Happy

Shorely (TM Mock) a derogative comment of this nature warrants a lifetime ban. Gotta be.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 12:12 am

I agree but I'm still waiting for the other mods to come to the mod room!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)   Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice (non-white version for the sensitive and PC do gooder mofo's.)
Page 1 of 1