Rickler
Tgwu
Sir Francis Drake
seadog
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 8:22 pm

Really interesting which countries Argyle will be screened in, don't you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:52 pm

As long as it's on in the Inkerman Tavern I don't give a fook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:02 pm

im sure the people of belize will be entertained
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:09 pm

If it suggests anything it is that satellite sport channels the world over are desperate to fill their air-time!

I guess this is being sold globally on a "the magic of the FA cup" ticket and they have to show games all the way through the competition to be able to screen the Big One come May when, you can bet your bottom dollar, they are hoping for two of Chelsea, Man Utd/City, Arsenal or Liverpool to be battling it out for the tin rather than either of Argyle or Sheff Utd who, to be perfectly frank, most of the world's population will never have heard.

It'd be fascinating to know the viewing figures for the game.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
If it suggests anything it is that satellite sport channels the world over are desperate to fill their air-time!

I guess this is being sold globally on a "the magic of the FA cup" ticket and they have to show games all the way through the competition to be able to screen the Big One come May when, you can bet your bottom dollar, they are hoping for two of Chelsea, Man Utd/City, Arsenal or Liverpool to be battling it out for the tin rather than either of Argyle or Sheff Utd who, to be perfectly frank, most of the world's population will never have heard.

And will Argyle be paid for their input
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:00 am

Well I've bought into it..

Had to add a 'sports premium package' to the vast array of sports networks I already get for $8.99 per month, but I can cancel any time.

Unless at Bramall Lane, see anyone who is anyone in the chat room tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:20 am

Tgwu wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

And will Argyle be paid for their input

I think we all know the answer to that one!

That said I suppose indirectly the money from these overseas TV deals goes into the pot that provides prize money for progression in the competition so in a way we do.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:31 am

And the surge in green and white shirts being worn in the foothills of the Andes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 7:35 am

Rickler wrote:
Well I've bought into it..

Had to add a 'sports premium package' to the vast array of sports networks I already get for $8.99 per month, but I can cancel any time.

Unless at Bramall Lane, see anyone who is anyone in the chat room tomorrow!

i'll try and make it to the chat room
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:30 am

I'll be in the pub, drinking Guinness and watching PL, cos I'm naaaat a praaaaaper faaaaaan ! laugh
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 9:58 am

Bloody hell Tivvy make an effort! Some are travelling to Yorkshire and you're struggling to make into a virtual room Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:00 am

Very Happy Very Happy im a lazy cnut
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Annoyingly, it's not a big enough game to even warrant a sniff from Supersport down here in South Africa. Wall to wall EPL and loads of Championship but after that...nah.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 2:36 pm

Wiziwig.tv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:43 pm

My stream is terrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:44 pm

Sounds like we are spunking away chance after chance after chance
Bite us in the arse just like York did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:51 pm

ejh wrote:
My stream is terrible.

mine is great. try cricfree.tv
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Fox soccer plus stream is watchable. Shame the football isn't. Still, they haven't really troubled us yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:55 pm

dodgy 1 nil win if we're lucky
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:06 pm

Worst pen I have ever seen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:08 pm

F*ck off Reid Rant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Game over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Useless shower of shite
Feck of sheridan, you have turned this team of dead beats into a steaming load of horsecack INCAPABLE of winning away from home.
Cant take your chances this is what happens every time.

Promotion? aving a feckin laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Purrington has had a shocker. Dives into everything and loses, always leaving his winger in acres of space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 4:29 pm

Why is Banton anywhere near a starting 11?
Complete non entity of a player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow   Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Global reach of Argyle on the telly tomorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next