Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)

Go down 
+10
GreenSam
Dingle
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Greenskin
Tgwu
Flat_Track_Bully
mouldyoldgoat
Les Miserable
AstiSpumante
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 1:20 pm

These are no mugs compared to Warrington Razz  but I see our ball in the bag Very Happy  for round 2. COYG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 2:53 pm

ive got my bobble hat on..no way we will lose now bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Branno commentating chickendance
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Any team news?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:17 pm

Plymouth Argyle

23 McCormick
05 Nelson
16 McHugh
29 Hartley
02 Mellor
04 Cox
14 Harvey
06 Norburn
13 Kellett
09 Reid
10 Morgan

Substitutes

01 Bittner
07 Alessandra
11 Blizzard
19 Thomas
24 Allen
25 Bentley
28 O'Connor

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:18 pm

Norburn, Harvey and Morgan in, looks like we are giving a few of the fringe players a run out...risky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Cheers mouldy, a strong team selection.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:34 pm

1-0 Hartley Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:36 pm

cheers parteeeeee :greenrave: jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:36 pm

goalllllllll
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:57 pm

We need another, a replay will be most unwelcome. Let's put 'em to bed bheys !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:05 pm

RRROOOOOOAAAARRRRRR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:07 pm

ASHLEY BARNES HAS JUST SCORED FOR BURNLEY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:21 pm

Hourihane has just scored his 9th of the season
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Argyle 2nd.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Morgan GOOOAAALLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Number 2, thank you, round 2, that'll do, bring on the Pompey poo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Fell asleep Rolling Eyes and missed the second goal, got through, nothing spectacular according to Sparkes, job done.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:18 pm

A load of crxp, no fire, no fight and no football by us.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Glad I saved my £15 then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Strange sort of afternoon,not much atmosphere as if there was a "lets get this done and go home"attitude from everybody.I don't agree about Argyle not playing any football,certainly not in the first half anyway-if anything,i thought Argyle over elaborated,especially when it came to early crossing.One area where Bobby wasn't missed was in the taking of corners-Norburn's deliveries were excellent with plenty of pace and led to both goals.feckin annoyed me that the same didn't apply to corners from the other wing-Kellett and Harvey insisted on taking short corners and it was when one of those broke down that Fylde broke and had a very good chance to score.Get the bleddy thing in the box.Fylde actually had some good chances after they settled into the game,McCormack made some good saves and Argyle didn't appear to be as secure at the back as in recent weeks.Can't be too critical though-i've seen loads of this type of match and it was a potential danger game but Argyle are in the draw and in these no win circumstances,thats all that matters.No way was Kellett MOM IMHO-should have gone to Norburn,some good passing and important contribution to the goals.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Here watch this horror game, about seven mins in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 7:14 pm

For a team that has been so strong defensively this season, we allowed them far too many attempts at goal for my liking. McCormick was the busier keeper, especially in the second half. It's easy to see how they are doing so well in their league, they looked comfortably as good as a few teams we've played this season when on the attack and technically head and shoulders above the showing that Warrington gave last night.

Still, next round job done ( and another 3 points in the predictions  Razz  )
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:20 pm

Well that's my annual attendance completed and I pity anybody that is content to watch that standard of football week in and week out. That's not the football club that has dragged at my heartstrings for nigh on 50* years. Disconnected...completely.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:32 pm

The bugles were impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)   Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Not Do An Ex**er(Fylde Match Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next