argyl3
Rickler
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Quiz the PAFC Board.... Empty
PostSubject: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:10 pm

SUPPORTERS will be able to question the club’s hierarchy on all matters Argyle at a Fans’ Forum next month.
Pilgrims’ Chairman James Brent and Argyle Directors will respond to the Green Army’s queries before the home Sky Bet League 2 game against Cheltenham Town on Saturday, October 25.

The Forum follows a promise made by the Argyle Board as part of the recent agreement between Pilgrims’ fans and the club regarding ongoing interaction between the two, and follows this week’s meeting between James Brent and the Cornish Supporters’ Association.

The main points of the accord were:

• A commitment to three meetings between the Board of Directors and the Green Army this season;

• Open access to all established supporters’ groups to Chief Executive Martyn Starnes for meetings;

• Reaffirmed commitment, enshrined in the Club Charter, to consultation with supporters on future kit design and season-ticket pricing.

The forum on October 25 is open to all supporters. Details of the venue and start time will be confirmed shortly.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--------------

I have a couple of questions...

1. What "recent agreement between Pilgrims’ fans and the club" What is this agreement? When was it made and with who?

2. Can somebody point me to "the club charter", where apparently there is some 'enshrining' going on?

3. Anybody from ATD going to bother to go?
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:36 pm

The Cornish supporters association is obiviously being setup as the new gas board, esp since ian is on it??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Why do you insist on having people like Ian Newell and Chris webb as reps for the club given their standings in the fanbase
What are you doing to improve income
Will you build a stand fit for a professional football club that wants to go far in the game and not one fit for non league
Will you please sell up and go Brent before its too late

None the less no real questions will be asked as per usual and all questions will be submitted in writing and screen first so carefully constructed answers that dont actually answer it.

They are a complete waste of time yet avivas are easily please.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Question for Mr Brent, What are you buying Tudor for Christmas?
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Dear Santiago, please could you give me your defintion of openess, and also your definition of transparency (gramatical and spellin mistakes also accepted).
Thankyou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:40 pm

boxers or briefs?

Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 9:45 pm

Cake or death (E Izzard).
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:06 pm

FAO Mr Jones: How do you feel sharing a platform with Wrathall and the less moneyed "new janner scene" when you believed that the failure of the previous regime was due in part to their South West centric nature and mistrust of people "up the line"? In reality don't you bite your lip, call them cnuts and wonder how it all came to this? #fake #iddesleighgreen #marketingguru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Could somebody on the board tell that plum Newell that Plymouth is not near the ocean.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Could somebody on the board tell that plum Newell that Plymouth is not near the ocean.

wasnt it iddles who came up with that blantent false advertising?
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Not wishing to defend Plymouth's marketing but if Plymouth is not near the ocean, what is all that wet stuff in Plymouth Sound?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Not wishing to defend Plymouth's marketing but if Plymouth is not near the ocean, what is all that wet stuff in Plymouth Sound?

a sea called the english channel nearest ocean is the north atlantic which no where near plymouth.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Hence the new signs at £80,000 saying 'Welcome to Plymouth English Channel City' when i'm made elected Mayor after thumping Webb in the polls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:18 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Hence the new signs at £80,000 saying 'Welcome to Plymouth English Channel City' when i'm made elected Mayor after thumping Webb in the polls.

Welcome to Plymouth where everything is owned by James Brent and the University is more apt i think Cool
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To save you reading it all, if you can't be bothered. The Atlantic Ocean is made up of the main body of the ocean plus it's tributary seas. In the east these include the Caribbean Sea, Gulfs of Mexico and St. Lawrence, Hudson and Baffin Bays. In the west it includes the Baltic, North, Mediterranean and Black Seas.

Basically the British Isles and Ireland are a collection of islands in the Atlantic Ocean separated from the European mainland by a stretch of the Atlantic Ocean which has been named the English Channel for convenience purposes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Look don't think for one minute that I am teaming up against you with the forces of dark and evil but,
The English Channel is a part of the Atlantic Ocean, and it separates the island of Britain (part of the UK) from northern France and joins the North Sea to the Atlantic Ocean. It is today one of the busiest shipping lanes on the planet. It's approximately 350 miles long, and at its narrowest in the Strait of Dover. It's somewhat shallow, with an average depth of less than 50 meters between Dover and Calais.

Most Oceans have seas within their boundaries. geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:38 pm

Sorry Mr. blight I didn't see your somewhat better explanation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:40 pm

Dear Mr. Brent, can I first extend my heartfelt thanks from myself and my extended family, living and dead, for you saving the club. My question is this, when are you going to leave?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:47 pm

The English Channel doesn't exist in France.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:48 pm

La Manche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Well its still a channel not an ocean lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:04 pm

Richard Blight wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To save you reading it all, if you can't be bothered. The Atlantic Ocean is made up of the main body of the ocean plus it's tributary seas. In the east these include the Caribbean Sea, Gulfs of Mexico and St. Lawrence, Hudson and Baffin Bays. In the west it includes the Baltic, North, Mediterranean and Black Seas.

Basically the British Isles and Ireland are a collection of islands in the Atlantic Ocean separated from the European mainland by a stretch of the Atlantic Ocean which has been named the English Channel for convenience purposes.

thanks for that however its still not an ocean city no matter how its worded. The sea flows into an ocean and the english channel is one of them that feeds the north atlantic its still not an ocean under any illusions.

Britains ocean city is false advertising key to the ocean yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Angry, you are mixing seas up with rivers now, the Channel flows neither in nor out of the Atlantic, it's part of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:19 pm

Iggy wrote:
Angry, you are mixing seas up with rivers now, the Channel flows neither in nor out of the Atlantic, it's part of it.

Still not an ocean city regardless. A Channel/sea or river is not part of an ocean if that were the case alot more cities in the uk would be claiming that are ocean cities too only im sure they dont clutch at straws like our council does.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:25 pm

We do know that the English Channel is a part of the Atlantic Ocean but convention dictates, and yes it does since someway has to exist of defining the boundaries of different Oceans, and the convention is that the City of Plymouth is beside the English Channel and not on the Atlantic Coast - so when i am elected Mayor the signs change and I will be selling Mr Brent Smeatons Tower for a pound so that he can look after it and he promised me that his development on the boring empty plain green grass bit that surrounds Brents Tower will be quite in keeping. Oh and I will give him, say 2 Million for upkeep of said folly..................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiz the PAFC Board....   Quiz the PAFC Board.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiz the PAFC Board....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next