mouldyoldgoat
Tringreen
Elias
SwimWithTheTide
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:49 pm

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/makes-Janner-baby-Join-Herald-s-search-best-tot/story-22763266-detail/story.html

Has Newell recently got a job creating 'articles' for the Herald ?!
Born within the sound of the dockyard siren's and all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:10 am

What Newell said on Twitter is an absolute feckin disgrace. To have someone publicly associated with Argyle and co-owner of Pasoti saying something so graceless and crass is just awful. What an utter bully that 'man' is.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:34 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Someone has upset Nooly on Twitter

(but he doesn't read ATD)

Quote :
I hear the resident witch thinks it clever to take the piss our of @the_pieface Makes you laugh, if it was an "ism" she'd self combust

Probably talking about his niece again......

I don't know why he bothers, since he's already got what he wanted. That's something like £1,500 that hasn't gone into his master's pocket - if he keeps it up he could bankrupt the club all by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:06 am

charleymouse wrote:
What Newell said on Twitter is an absolute feckin disgrace. To have someone publicly associated with Argyle and co-owner of Pasoti saying something so graceless and crass is just awful. What an utter bully that 'man' is.

glad you said 'man' as nool tends to forget he is one and not some sort of god who lives on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Taking the piss out of a foul-mouthed, rotund, lairy teenage boy with the name 'Pie Face' on the back of his XXL Argyle shirt should be fookin' mandatory.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Careful now - you could find somebody calling you a witch. Or a cow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:16 pm

At Northampton last year Pie Face took his shirt off and was doing the truffle shuffle to the Northampton fans and loving the attention he got.

Its outrageous that people are now taking the piss out of him on an internet forum.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Why would anybody choose to watch Deal Or No Deal when Kojak is on ITV4 at the same time?

Seminal '70s cop series stuffed with compassionate plots, fantastic locations, car chases, snappy clothing, an array of stars in the sub-cast and a script beautifully littered with majestic one-liners or Noel Edmonds stringing out a moronic game of chance over God knows how long?

One of them treats the viewer as if he is an intelligent, caring human being and crafts exquisite entertainment and the other panders to the base desire for talentless, unearned wealth and treats the viewer as a complete idiot whilst it provides the most banal dross on TV.

Who luvs ya, baby?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Sweeney on at the moment. The episode with Morecombe and Wise in it.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:07 pm

6 Music for me or I listen to music in other ways, I hate watching anything but the best telly once let alone repeats, as for deal or no deal I'm keeping an eye on it cos I'm a fan of Pie Face.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Someone tap up aforeshorementioned "pie face" on twatter and get him on here.

P'raps then we could see if we can get him to perform topless youtube dances to the Macarena, preferably tossing lime-flavoured jelly over himself like it's going ait of fashion, whilst yelping/barking sporadically like a Hitler/Nuremberg speech, the crowds going wild fer it as his fine mass wobbles like an carefully-made trifle, singing a little ditty I composed espesho for the occasion:

"P-A-F-C 4 Liiiife, I love the Green Army, I dance naked in the Demport, Forza Shore I really doooo, Then I posts on ATDeeeeee"

Aforeshorementioned "pie face" is at least 16...right?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Would have been good mockers but I think the shows were recorded some time ago?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Nah, I'm sure it's live.

Sure of it.

Why else would they leave in all that chatting stuff to drag it ait fer an hour?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Why would anybody choose to watch Deal Or No Deal when Kojak is on ITV4 at the same time?

Seminal '70s cop series stuffed with compassionate plots, fantastic locations, car chases, snappy clothing, an array of stars in the sub-cast and a script beautifully littered with majestic one-liners or Noel Edmonds stringing out a moronic game of chance over God knows how long?

One of them treats the viewer as if he is an intelligent, caring human being and crafts exquisite entertainment and the other panders to the base desire for talentless, unearned wealth and treats the viewer as a complete idiot whilst it provides the most banal dross on TV.

Who luvs ya, baby?

i watched judge rinder today for the first and my god he is camp :O but still better than deal or no deal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Surely at least some of the focus on this lad at games is based on mockery of his girth. From what I've seen, there is an element of 'Look what the fat lad's doing now, isn't he funny?'. More than a little hypocritical therefore to leap upon one comment to further a vicious agenda against Peggy. I'm surprised at IJN, hypocrisy isn't his style usually, is it? pig 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:27 pm

I thought they filmed 4 or 5 episodes of deal no deal a day. The contestants just change their clothes in between the takes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:31 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I thought they filmed 4 or 5 episodes of deal no deal a day. The contestants just change their clothes in between the takes.

And have a pie or three  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Got to keep his strength up!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:06 pm

I have seen him many times before at matches and kind of knew what he was about.
I was stood near him at the Wimbledon away game last season where he pissed off loads of folk with his usual aggressive super-fan holier then thou attitude.

He travels with many of Newell's in crowd which I suppose makes him untouchable in his and 'their' half baked perceptions.

The next time I had the dubious honor of being near the fat twat was at Northampton away a few months later when he was abusing the stewards for doing their jobs in kicking out an incredibly drunk Argyle fan.

Exactly the same then...acting the big man etc.

Complete tosser. No time for him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:07 pm

and he's got big tits!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
and he's got big tits!

He has,
Remember Sumo? My take is that he is trying to fill that void the difference was that Sumo was a genuinely nice bloke whereas 'Pieface' is an attention seeking self promoter.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I have seen him many times before at matches and kind of knew what he was about.
I was stood near him at the Wimbledon away game last season where he pissed off loads of folk with his usual aggressive super-fan holier then thou attitude.

He travels with many of Newell's in crowd which I suppose makes him untouchable in his and 'their' half baked perceptions.

The next time I had the dubious honor of being near the fat twat was at Northampton away a few months later when he was abusing the stewards for doing their jobs in kicking out an incredibly drunk Argyle fan.

Exactly the same then...acting the big man etc.

Complete tosser. No time for him at all.

Hey, that incredibly drunk fan was very friendly and even offered you a swig if I remember rightly! The stewards also were a bit too aggressive with the bloke, and it did get quite a few people pretty angry about it - myself included. I thought it was disgraceful the way they handled it.

Pie was a knob at Wimbledon though, I'll give you that one - I think being so close to Shez excited a few people a bit too much that day. When he's not in an abuse the players kind of mood he does a decent job at drumming up decent vocal support and creating a good atmosphere - like Oxford away on boxing day. Were it not for him, it'd been a graveyard. He's not as bad as you make out in my opinion.

I don't agree with taking the piss out of him on here and that, but nor I do I agree calling someone a witch or cow is acceptable. Marvin Morgan started taking the pee out of Pie's looks on twitter not too long ago and Ian defended Morgan and was slating Pie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Ha..i did take a sniff though and he was drinking domestos.

I couldn't understand what he was saying and I politely declined his offer of liquid bleach.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Haha it absolutely stank, whatever it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:36 pm

He had his blue polo shirt back on today and was next to a woman of an older generation who was bright orange.. He also gave out lots of woops and geddons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face on Deal or No Deal
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next