mouldyoldgoat
Tringreen
Elias
SwimWithTheTide
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:59 pm

I actually think the format is really good, it's he smarmy twat Edmunds that makes me not watch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Don't panic , Tipping Point is on ITV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:17 pm

Pieface just opened his box..bleddy exciting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:37 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Pieface just opened his box..bleddy exciting

Did he eat the contents?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Twas £750 , can't wait till Monday
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Good luck to the lad. Know his father who is another very passionate Argyle fan. Proper fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 6:16 pm

Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 Ditka
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
The jockeying for position among the super-fans is an all engaging business isn't it !!
He is already a regular on greens on screen so you are probably right in your assumptions that the next stop for pieman will be a place among Newell, Webb, Loud and Sue the bucket rattler.
The SAS of the Aviva world.

ive known loud some time (15years i think) he aint a newell or webb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Elias wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
The jockeying for position among the super-fans is an all engaging business isn't it !!
He is already a regular on greens on screen so you are probably right in your assumptions that the next stop for pieman will be a place among Newell, Webb, Loud and Sue the bucket rattler.
The SAS of the Aviva world.

ive known loud some time (15years i think) he aint a newell or webb.

To be fair with regards to Loud its just speculation.

Ive been supporting Argyle now for nearly 30 years, attendance subject to career availability of course.
In that time the main thing that strikes me most about the away and home support in particular is the 'cliquishness' of the folk who go, mainly local Janners who look down their noses at anyone they dont recognize or who doesn't travel on the banana bus or the black pasty.
It just seems oh so unhealthy that this insular attitude is so ingrained among supporters who should know better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 New-farmer-live-long-life-healthy-12042011

YOURE NOT FRAAAM ROUND EEEREEE !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:09 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
Twas £750 ,  can't wait till Monday

Did he know he had a blue? Noel already said he was a good reader of the game, reckon he's phsycic. That's if he did know..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Not sure about that..but his fatty cheeks are well red .

See you tomorrow iggy ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 am

No sign of Pieface in the lyndhurst yesday.. Bit of a shame , as I wanted his autograph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:46 am

alannotivvy wrote:
No sign of Pieface in the lyndhurst yesday.. Bit of a shame , as I wanted his autograph

probably in the directors box now you know how the club is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Angry wrote:
alannotivvy wrote:

probably in the directors box now you know how the club is.

Suited and booted with Newell and Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk by this time next year.

Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 3792351080_5686683de5_z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Stick some mayo on that Punch and I'll nail that mutha.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:59 pm

alannotivvy wrote:

You could have had mine, I am in block 11 all season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Pieface is box 5 today. A nice light blue shirt on today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Was he stood on a box or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:18 pm

He does seem bit stretched out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:53 pm

when he opens his boxPie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7Ty0UZiMldyv500r8btPl6uWNWE26GubobFozkpIcA5gFZC8xXQ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 am

Someone has upset Nooly on Twitter

(but he doesn't read ATD)

Quote :
I hear the resident witch thinks it clever to take the piss our of @the_pieface Makes you laugh, if it was an "ism" she'd self combust

Probably talking about his niece again......

Last edited by Frank Bullitt on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 12:35 am

proving he yet again fails to read properly.... he got some nice comments about his choices of shirts too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:47 am

Why is Newell always trying to endorse the lad?

If he could take a step back from the business suites and stand next to the little twat at a game, he'd realise he is confrontational, abusive, aggressive and not at all likeable.

On second thoughts.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:26 pm

ejh wrote:
Why is Newell always trying to endorse the lad?

If he could take a step back from the business suites and stand next to the little twat at a game, he'd realise he is confrontational, abusive, aggressive and not at all likeable.

On second thoughts.....

not the first time he has promoed a guy like that if what you say is true. remember that tce member (who was just misunderstood ;0 ) mike something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pie Face on Deal or No Deal   Pie Face on Deal or No Deal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pie Face on Deal or No Deal
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next