Elias
Mock Cuncher
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Oh gowd, it's gonna be over before we're even warmed up, innit?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:46 pm

In many ways it would be better to lose against Uruguay, get it over with now rather than go through the inevitable penalty shoot out exit later on
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:51 pm

My kind of thread !!!!

Even england wont lose this....
Back to top Go down

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:17 pm

For once I'm with Elias. We fecked up against a decent Italian side, lesson learned move on, I think we are better than Uruguay. They are bigging them up because of their history and Suarez, he will start but he's a bit fooked and I reckon we'll do them. Roarrrr.
And I was listening to some punditry and they said that Uruguay haven't changed any of their side in over five years, it's old and fooked.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Know Suarez is bound to score, lets hope we can score more, bout time Rooney scored.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:19 pm

Iggy wrote:
For once I'm with Elias. We fecked up against a decent Italian side, lesson learned move on, I think we are better than Uruguay. They are bigging them up because of their history and Suarez, he will start but he's a bit fooked and I reckon we'll do them. Roarrrr.
And I was listening to some punditry and they said that Uruguay haven't changed any of their side in over five years, it's old and fooked.

affraid have a lie down bhey !  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:20 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Know Suarez is bound to score,  lets hope we can score more,  bout time Rooney scored.

cavani will need to drop deep to make space/chances for suarez & fallon cant see how england can lose i really cant, england are 7/4 to win may have a fiver on that.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:23 pm

England will win, in Roy we Trust.
Back to top Go down

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Saurez hasn't played for five weeks after having an op on his knee, I'll be surprised if he starts and if he does he won't be on all game. I think they are monkeying with us, obvs our tactics will change whether he plays or not, I say not or not much. I could be wrong though, wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:42 pm

23/20 now FFS ! Gutted
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:12 pm

I reckon England will lose 2-1 in an epic, close encounter...

Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:12 pm

If england play like they did the other night they wont loose
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:54 am

England likely to have to beat costa rica to reach last 16

Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:24 pm

3-0 TO ENGLAND, URUGUAY ARE SHIT
Back to top Go down

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 pm

6v2 at the back and we still manage to concede. 45 mins to save our WC, need to step it up, come on.
Back to top Go down

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:53 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Know Suarez is bound to score,  lets hope we can score more,  bout time Rooney scored.

Err Hum!! Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:57 pm

It's all so very predictable, every World Cup is the same for England. Isn't it?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:51 pm

52million....one......3.5million.....two.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:53 pm

I was close with my prediction.i'll get me coat
Back to top Go down

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:54 pm

Ahh well some things never change, we just had another example of English players, despite trying hard, being shown to be very, very ordinary.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:58 pm

Roy out, Dyke out, The whole of the FA council out, Time something was really done about the pathetic national team.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:02 pm

We was shit. All we need now is to lose against Costa Rica and its the wooden spoon!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Spend all that money putting those pampered wankers up in five star luxury and they perform like that! Has Hodgson resigned yet or been sacked? Worst England team ever.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:09 pm

the clammer for div 5 may gain weight..............................
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:14 pm

A few favors from our boot shaped friends back in, semi's at least.or is that to much to ask ? oh and we need to win a game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

England - Uruguay Empty
PostSubject: Re: England - Uruguay   England - Uruguay Empty

Back to top Go down

England - Uruguay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next