Go down 
+3
Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
Greenskin
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Pre World Cup Friendlies Empty
PostSubject: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:58 pm

I thought we were OK on Friday night at Wembley, Let's see how we perform in the next two in Miami starting tonight with Ecuador.

The closer it gets the more relaxed I'm feeling about our chances to at least get out of the group stages, There really is very little pressure on the boys this time around, Less expectation than I can ever remember anyway.

Come on England.

Best Wishes, Asti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:30 pm

think i'll have a little look at the match tonight. elephant 
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Very predictable so far,as was anticipated the bigger and better footballing nation are strolling it.

Ecuador 1 England 0
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:34 pm

1-1 (Rooney)

39 goals for England now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:36 pm

We'll need to tighten up at the back though I doubt the defence will look like this against Italy, Enjoyable game though.

WTF ??? Two red cards !!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 am

Lampard = Shiite
Shrek = Shiite
The defence = Shiite
Milner = Right back, yeah right!
Woy = Nightmare

Entertaining game for once, Lambert was pure class, I can still recall all the wankers who called me a canute when I said he was good enough for England when I saw him play against us in the 3rd Division, he has to start agin Italy with Sturridge, then we need the Ox and Lallana wide with Barkley in the hole, run the legs off the ageing Italians.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:10 am

I really enjoyed it. If we end up playing like that in the WC it will be brief but better than stinking out the place playing for a 1-0 win on the break.

It is just possible that if we can somehow not concede too many that we could make the last 8.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:37 am

Yes an entertaining game.....surprised really seeing that it was mostly a second choice team.

Ecuador's second goal was just a brilliant striker that was no ones fault.

Surprised at how physical the game was so near the World Cup start.

Hope that Oxlade-Chamberlains scan today doesn't rule him out....would be so heart breaking for him.....you don't get many chances to play in a World Cup in your career.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:16 am

I only caught the last twenty minutes or so but my judgement at that stage was that Equador looked like they wanted to win it whilst we looked like we were happy with a draw. Our defence didn't look all that to me and I missed our goals but thought our forward play was lacking a bit of effort. Friendlies meh.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 pm

gutted ! had 3-2 to england
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:24 pm

France 8 Jamaica 0.

You don't see many scores like that!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre World Cup Friendlies   Pre World Cup Friendlies Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre World Cup Friendlies
Page 1 of 1