Jethro
zyph
Rickler
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dick Trickle

Election handbags - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:31 pm

zyph wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
A manifesto FFS....it's a football messageboard about a shite league two team that very few people give a flying toss about. It's not important. Why can't you "judge" their characters by their posting style?

humm....like we did with punchdrunk......?

Absolutely. I'd read some of Punchdrunk's previous comments and I didn't like his "online persona" and found him aggressive with views far removed from mine.

Didn't get my vote and I wasn't surprised when he went postal.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
zyph wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
A manifesto FFS....it's a football messageboard about a shite league two team that very few people give a flying toss about. It's not important. Why can't you "judge" their characters by their posting style?

humm....like we did with punchdrunk......?

Absolutely. I'd read some of Punchdrunk's previous comments and I didn't like his "online persona" and found him aggressive with views far removed from mine.

Didn't get my vote and I wasn't surprised when he went postal.

Okay Dick T.....yes it is only a football messageboard.....but I bet certain people on another website literally wet themselves with excitement when they came across the Punchdrunk saga.....that you can take as gospel......I'd just like to know more about those that want the mod job.... so we can all choose wisely this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:12 pm

If you don't know me by now Zyphe then you never will. FWIW I think the last few elections have been crap, this one has got your usual couple of loons and misfits but then there in my eyes five or six posters who would make excellent mods who I would be happy to move aside for. I genuinely want the site to continue and I want to protect it from idiots and troublemakers, that is all.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:25 pm

Iggy....it's zyph.....or are you just trying to wind me up.... fishing 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello Zyphy!  Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:32 pm

Genuine error = Freudian or slip
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:33 pm

I always thought Genuine error = children! Sad 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:35 pm

Many a slip between cup and lip.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 2:49 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Hello Zyphy!  Very Happy 

Cheeky......a slave to a GSG women,...know your place man.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:30 pm

She's out at the moment so I can come on here. She's not very happy with me. I took over an hour to cut the grass back and front because I stopped to talk to next door. They offered me a cup of tea so I took it. Only polite to take it!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:41 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
She's out at the moment so I can come on here. She's not very happy with me. I took over an hour to cut the grass back and front because I stopped to talk to next door. They offered me a cup of tea so I took it. Only polite to take it!  Very Happy 

You haven't told us the full truth mouldy.....GSG was upset because your next door neighbours are 25yr old single..... blonds.......did you offer to cut their grass as well.

You can cut all your grass in an hour ........what you got a window box.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:14 pm

zyph wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You haven't told us the full truth mouldy.....GSG was upset because your next door neighbours are 25yr old single..... blonds.......did you offer to cut their grass as well.

You can cut all your grass in an hour ........what you got a window box.

If only!  Sad 

We have about 20ft front and back and normally it takes 40 minutes with moving garden furniture.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:32 pm

zyph wrote:
Iggy....it's zyph.....or are you just trying to wind me up.... fishing 

I always assumed it had an e on the end, sorry about that. I just googled it to find out the meaning and all I got was the urban dictionary, you may want to change it reading this.

zyph
A fat pothead whos only real talent is counter-strike and smoking more weed than most people do, his talent in counter-strike is fake cause he cheats even though on lan hes still good
 lol! 
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Nice one Iggy.....there are other zyph's......in fact on page seven there is a reference to.....'zyph and hairy.. post count'

Talk about being gob-smacked.... there is a link to ATD's thread regarding the punchdrunk incident and the loss of our previous postings count......haven't they got anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Punchdrunk was an excellent poster to see him slagged of by nomark tossers like Ztiff shonbore and that trickle muppet, is wrong at every level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:10 pm

sensiblepants wrote:
Punchdrunk was an excellent poster to see him slagged of by nomark tossers like Ztiff shonbore and that trickle muppet, is wrong at every level.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! popcorn 
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 6:24 pm

I see suffered is back.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 9:09 pm

was it all worth it ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election handbags   Election handbags - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Election handbags
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3