Peggy
seadog
Sir Francis Drake
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Melbury

Nigel Farage - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:07 am

Iggy wrote:
Immigration from Europe is the problem according to Theresa May the home secretary. You are right with the figure of 200k odd poi. Another great point you make is about the lack of housing, schools and madeical care for them. Funnily enough Theresa May seems to think that cutting down the amount of welfare payments given to European migrants, only giving them three months benefits and making it three months before you can sign on will get us down to the 100k figure the government would like.
She must be mental right? I mean how is cutting benefit payments going to affect working people? Especially over fifty per cent of them? Feckin mental innit?
I am not a Theresa May fan either btw if anybody can grasp that concept.

I don't think Theresa May really thinks that benefit limitations will make any difference at all Iggy. She is just paying lip service to the situation knowing that Westminster is totally impotent when it comes to making any meaningful changes to immigration from EU member states.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:32 am

I expected UKIP to pull off a win but I didn't expect such a huge win, I am surprised by that.

The traditional comfy seat brigade can now do one of two things, listen and change and make a come back or, as the TV interviews seem to already suggest, do nothing and hope that UKIP will go away.

I think that the next year will be an interesting one for politics, will UKIP make the same dent in the general election as they have in the Euro and local elections?

Tudor's election can't come quick enough for me!

Now I will wait for the ships to dock to remove anyone that isn't genetically English and the NHS to be closed, during which time I would have won the lottery..5 times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:40 am

For the mainstream parties to treat this victory as they have all other FN advances - as an irritating aberration to be countered with routine shouts of 'Racist!" - would be an act of monumental stupidity and arrogance.

This quote is from Marine Le Pen of the Front Nationale. Other leaders have said that they will be focusing on jobs and prosperity now. Lol. Another dicking like this for the leaders of Europe will start to wrest control of our country and the rest of Europe away from the top ten per cent. I see that Cameron is going to lunch today, he's that worried.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:18 am

I was waiting all day yesterday for Franny's graphs to show how UKIP hadn't won the EU election  scratch Must have been on the beach for the bank holiday.

There was one incident in the nights coverage that got me jumping out of my seat. During Farage's acceptance address for the SE at Soton, the camera was angled to catch the only Labour electee just behind him. She spent all the time sighing, shaking her head, muttering, tuttting and scowling. I thought to myself "FFS YOU STILL JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU". Breathtaking arrogance of the political classes laid bare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:46 am

Deluded and sheer arrogance from the three battered parties on Sky news yesterday.

Milliband, Cameron and Cleggy all smiles, well, not so much Clegg, as they, and I quote Charlie Wood above, 'just don't get it'!!!  FFS,

They are very ignorantly assuming this is a one off, a protest vote and things will be very different in next year's general election. They have been partially correct in their assumption that it was a protest vote. I believe something very fundamental is happening in not just British politics, but across Europe - and the old steadfast dinosaurs of EU politics are worried.

Take those rich boys bilnkers off FFS. The people are waking up to your shite

Foie gras and chicken liver parfait washed down with a glass of fully-fledged Fontvillac Puisseguin St Emilion anyone? FFS.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:02 am

Farage needs to get some good politicians in his team before next year.

Neil Hamilton scares me to death...knowing his disasterous past as a thiefing Tory......I keep looking for the strings that his wife Christine must be pulling to keep in on track.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:04 am

Cameron and the other mainstream party leaders in Britain and Europe still appear to be missing the point made by the results of the recent EU elections. Yes, improved economies, growth and greater wealth for all would help but haven't they been trying to achieve that all along ? The main reason the populations of the UK, France and others have rebelled ,is to lessen the interference of the EU on the law making of the individual member states and to allow them to control their own borders.
This issue will not simply go away and the extremist parties will only grow stronger, resulting in possible chaos.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EU Must Reform For Jobs And Growth - Cameron | Orange UK
UK World news article from orange UK
WEB.ORANGE.CO.UK
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:29 am

From the coverage in the media I would have expected UKIP to have polled rather higher and Labour much lower.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:35 am

Isn't that about right though? Although New Labour and Newest Labour won more seats UKIP gained on them both?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:43 am

Without checking I think Labour gained over 300 seats and UKIP gained less than 200.

How is that "UKIP gaining"?

It looks like falling further behind (Labour) to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:47 am

Yep can't argue with your statistics Franny, UKIP and the euro sceptic parties completely failed. Funny how the establishment is soooooo feckin rattled. The president of the eu has put out statements about how they will change as has the leaders of the uk, France and Germany to my knowledge, why are they bothering to change if everything is ok?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:07 am

I wouldn't say that UKIP has failed - just that its success is a pudding that has been rather over-egged.

The establishment, which is essentially Conservative, is bricking it because UKIP is pinching tons of votes off the Tories amongst others.

Interestingly UKIP's vote rose by 1.6m and the BNP vote fell by 800k. I wonder who all those BNPers decided to vote for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:46 am

Tory? Most of the racists that I know are ageing farmers who all vote Tory. Refreshingly I haven't met any young racists, I hope that racism is dying out in this country, the same as voting Tory because your dad did.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:32 pm

The three main parties accept for the SDP bit have been around for a minimum of 100/250 yrs.

UKIP about 20yrs.......the others have had far more generations to build up there core vote.

What UKIP have down in 20yrs is quite remarkable.

Regarding the BNP,past voters probably felt there was no one else to vote for regarding immigration until UKIP came along.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:42 pm

Very true.

It's fair to say that not everybody concerned with immigration is racist but every racist will surely be concerned about immigration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:47 pm

UKIP will undoubtably have more racists involved percentage wise as its a small party and their is no denying that the bnp loons will have defected. I would still like to bet that the Tories and the Labour have more racists in number because they are bigger parties. I would also like to bet that your average UKIP voter is not a racist but a euro sceptic. That is what the fuss is all about, Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:56 pm

Well if UKIP is to be considered as a serious political party it needs a cohesive set of policies about a whole range of issues which will need to make us better off.

This link considers UKIP's income tax and NI policy.

Two hundred billion pounds! That's a lot of money.

It seems as though there might yet be a glitch or two to iron out.

(Some great debate in the comments section, too - which is unusual.)
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry. Adds nothing to the debate but this made me cry true tears of raucous joy.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Nigel Farage c.1983. UKIP want it removed from circulation. Sorry, it's just too amusing................. Not my words. iT WAS ON F/B.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Iggy wrote:
UKIP will undoubtably have more racists involved percentage wise as its a small party and their is no denying that the bnp loons will have defected. I would still like to bet that the Tories and the Labour have more racists in number because they are bigger parties. I would also like to bet that your average UKIP voter is not a racist but a euro sceptic. That is what the fuss is all about, Europe.

That would be the assumption, however UKIP are the only party that bans known former BNP members from joining the party.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:15 pm

Quite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Nigel Farage c.1983. UKIP want it removed from circulation. Sorry, it's just too amusing................. Not my words. iT WAS ON F/B.

If that is really Farage I've really warmed to him a bit more.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 9:24 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Iggy wrote:

That would be the assumption, however UKIP are the only party that bans known former BNP members from joining the party.

To make a rule like that, there's a bona fide reason that they had to. It's because, as the BNP bandwagon halted and its wheels gell off, the 'no black in the Union Jack' bunch looked elsewhere. In addition, the EDL have gone quiet. That might not mean that UKIP politicians are all racist bigots but it does mean, an awful lot of their supporters are.
Someone said the other day, if you vote BNP you are admiting that you're a racist whereas, if you vote UKIP, there isn't the overt vote for racism. This party led their campaign on scaremongering xenephobia and did so quite explicitly. Still, it's a vote for a 'difference' isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:04 am

I still don't believe that UKIP are a racist party, they are a euro sceptic party, huge difference in my eyes. What percentage of UKIP voters are racist would you say then Hairy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 9:08 am

Iggy wrote:
I still don't believe that UKIP are a racist party, they are a euro sceptic party, huge difference in my eyes. What percentage of UKIP voters are racist would you say then Hairy?
I would put that argument on a par with the old, "not a capitalist = communist."
Another way to put it would be to say that 33% of Tory voters are welsh and 33% are Scottish therefore they are a Gaelic party not a conservative party. It's the policies more than the members that make a party.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel Farage   Nigel Farage - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigel Farage
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next