seadog
Dick Trickle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:42 pm

All Holloway confirmed was the reality. He knew what was coming next for a club with our lack of history and so did a few of us freaks.

All we ever did was point out the harsh reality of staff having their heads turned if there was no cash backed ambition to inspire the latent fanbase.

Stapes and co got greedy. Instead of promoting the club far and wide and trying to 'sell' to someone better placed to unleash the potential, they got greedy and wanted to keep fingers in the pie. They were supported by the emerging superfans controlling pasoti.

Was it Holloway or Pulis who remarked that the fringe had no financial right to chair a club in the second tier......... or something like that ? The time for the board to prove what great fans they were, was during our first season back in the championship, when anyone with any clue about football clubs and unrealised potential could have seen that Plymouth was a city worth backing. A city and a region waiting for lift off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:28 pm

my Pompey tickets arrived today..only took Argyle 10 days to get them here
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:41 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
my Pompey tickets arrived today..only took Argyle 10 days to get them here

Be ever so grateful you still have a clueless, Avivafest of a club to support. Geddon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:58 pm

I can think of a lot worse things to do on a Saturday than a road trip to Pompey, dentists, having it off with Susan Boyle....
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:13 pm

You'll soon be able to have teeth pulled watching argo Iggy
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:36 am

Brent out !,

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 am

argyl3 wrote:

laugh 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:18 am

Tringreen wrote:
argyl3 wrote:

laugh 

I'll load the gun, you fire it.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:33 am

argyl3 wrote:

Do not talk to me about dentist, in the last week I have had the same tooth root filled twice because of an infection, it turn out to be a gum infection.

Portsmouth, give it a miss taking the wife on a birthday treat to Spain tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Good for you Comrade, where abouts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:44 pm

I've taken my traveling budget for this year and I'm spending it on the house so that we can rent it out and go away for the winter of 2015/16, come summers end I may just have to sneak off for a couple of weeks though.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Iggy wrote:
I've taken my traveling budget for this year and I'm spending it on the house so that we can rent it out and go away for the winter of 2015/16, come summers end I may just have to sneak off for a couple of weeks though.  sunny 

Come stay with us in Cyprus Iggy ! We could have such fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:05 pm

I've spent my Argyle budget this year on Download Festival, Sonisphere and Reading Festival.
Now that's entertainment parteeeeee Rock drunk 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Iggy wrote:
Good for you Comrade, where abouts?

Fuengirola "my brother"

Hope to go to Pernera in September
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:15 pm

Fuengirola is lovely, is that the birthplace of Flamenco or was that Malaga? Anyway plenty of pouting, foot stomping pretty women, reminds me of the missus! Have a good one.
In answer to my question it was neither, Jerez de Frontera near Cadiz.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:42 pm

My brother lived in an Urbanization of 15 to 20 villas about 30 mins north of Malaga, just a few meters away from his was a garden centre, petrol station and a brothel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:33 pm

Tgwu wrote:
My brother lived in an Urbanization of 15 to 20 villas about 30 mins north of Malaga, just a few meters away from his was a garden centre, petrol station and a brothel

lol! There will be a Lidlls there now so everything that you need.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:36 pm

BBC1 wrote:
I've spent my Argyle budget this year on Download Festival, Sonisphere and Reading Festival.
Now that's entertainment parteeeeee Rock drunk 

Who stole Libby's sweeties. Was it you or Ponty ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Not me Guv.
must have been someone mean.
great afternoon today.
3-0 home win against St Dominic.
players playing with pride and passion for the shirt.
Well done Lostwithiel FC chickendance 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:30 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
True. Blackpool had their day in the sun and we never did but let's wait and see where Blackpool bottom out before we finally assess their plight.

Racking up £17m of debt and still failing abysmally was quite an achievement when you think of it!

Juust imagine if Blackpool's £20m had not resulted in PL football... They'd've been equally as stuffed as we were.

no, oyston wouldnt have got paid !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 am

If we get any more émigrés here then Porky wil have to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:25 am

Have we sold out our tickets yet?
I know of a few lads who are no longer bothering to go.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Me too. At least half a dozen I know now planning on a Bank Holiday Saturday elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:13 pm

Argyle second best to Pompey. But get ready to party in the battle of the dockyards.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:52 pm

Geddon Janners.

Strangely looking forward to it now as well as the opportunity to bump into some of ATD's finest as well as the return of the naughty boy messiah.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jock addresses the crowds outside The Brewers Arms  Very Happy 

drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party   Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tring Aviva Alert - Pompey Party
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next