Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !

Go down 
+13
SwimWithTheTide
Greenskin
PatDunne
`rgill
Chemical Ali
Dick Trickle
mouldyoldgoat
pepsipete
Tringreen
Freathy
zyph
Les Miserable
Elias
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! Empty
PostSubject: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 pm

don't like AFC, phoney club.

the original Wimbledon were despised by many don't forget.

brent out.

Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Elias wrote:

brent out.

AFC were formed by disaffected original Wimbledon supporters, Joined non-league football and have risen through the leagues to the position they are now in, They also still play on the same 'manor' as the original Dons and are supported by thousands of original Dons fans. MK on the other hand sold-out and moved lock-stock to Milton Keynes in a bizarre deal that lost them 99% of their original fans and history. I find your rationale on this somewhat confusing Elias, Surely MK are the phonies ?  scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:08 pm

We've tried explaining it all before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:05 am

Shopping in Exeter today - can't live through the shite we've been offering lately!!
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Elias wrote:

brent out.

AFC were formed by disaffected original Wimbledon supporters, Joined non-league football and have risen through the leagues to the position they are now in, They also still play on the same 'manor' as the original Dons and are supported by thousands of original Dons fans. MK on the other hand sold-out and moved lock-stock to Milton Keynes in a bizarre deal that lost them 99% of their original fans and history. I find your rationale on this somewhat confusing Elias, Surely MK are the phonies ?    scratch 

I agree that 'AFC' is the real Wimbledon.....but I think your stretching it a bit suggesting that Kingsmeadow (Kingstonians old ground) in Kingston upon Thames is in the same 'manor'.

Wimbledon have taken that ground over and at present Kingstonians still play there as well

They're long term plan is to move back to a site in Plough Lane in the next 10yrs or so.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Shopping in Exeter today - can't live through the shite we've been offering lately!!

Yep! Pointless (in more ways than one) end of season kick about for Argo. Nothing will get me into home park while brent is custodian.

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:08 am

Jeeze, just remembered I went to the game up there earlier this season - problem is although I had a ticket and actually staggered to the ground just after kickoff, I never actually saw the pitch!! Was a mite groggy and when asking some Wombles fans where to get in, they enticed me into their clubhouse - altough they were season ticket holders they won't enter the ground on matchday in protest against something at the club. Spent whole game watching Chelsea v Liverpool and beer flowed like mad - was one of the weirdest days out and cant remember how I got back to Clapham Junction but appearently went to at least 3 more pubs before the train home!! Blurr!!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:22 am

zyph wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Elias wrote:

brent out.

AFC were formed by disaffected original Wimbledon supporters, Joined non-league football and have risen through the leagues to the position they are now in, They also still play on the same 'manor' as the original Dons and are supported by thousands of original Dons fans. MK on the other hand sold-out and moved lock-stock to Milton Keynes in a bizarre deal that lost them 99% of their original fans and history. I find your rationale on this somewhat confusing Elias, Surely MK are the phonies ?    scratch 

I agree that 'AFC' is the real Wimbledon.....but I think your stretching it a bit suggesting that Kingsmeadow (Kingstonians old ground) in Kingston upon Thames is in the same 'manor'.

Wimbledon have taken that ground over and at present Kingstonians still play there as well

They're long term plan is to move back to a site in Plough Lane in the next 10yrs or so.

I consider 3 miles(ish) to qualify as the same 'manor' in a city the size of London Rolling Eyes  especially when compared to the distance from Plough Lane to Milton Keynes.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:35 am

Bandwagon wrote:
Jeeze, just remembered I went to the game up there earlier this season - problem is although I had a ticket and actually staggered to the ground just after kickoff, I never actually saw the pitch!! Was a mite groggy and when asking some Wombles fans where to get in, they enticed me into their clubhouse - altough they were season ticket holders they won't enter the ground on matchday in protest against something at the club. Spent whole game watching Chelsea v Liverpool and beer flowed like mad - was one of the weirdest days out and cant remember how I got back to Clapham Junction but appearently went to at least 3 more pubs before the train home!! Blurr!!

Good man.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:39 am

Les Miserable wrote:
zyph wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Elias wrote:

brent out.

I consider 3 miles(ish) to qualify as the same 'manor' in a city the size of London Rolling Eyes  especially when compared to the distance from Plough Lane to Milton Keynes.

Three miles in London is a long way in football terms I can assure you Les Mis.....but I understand what your saying......Wimbledon obviously don't agree seeing they want to be back in the Plough Lane area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:43 am

Wimbledon - three whole miles from their ancestral home!!!!

What are we going to do when we have to move to Ivybridge or even Truro when we build a new ground having climbed to the premiership?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 am

Drop dead with the shock.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:19 am

I think if your a Chelsea,Arsenal,Spurs,West Ham,Man C or Man U supporter you have to keep very quiet if you live within 3 miles of the ground.....cos it means your common mate and don't know how to eat your prawn sannies correctly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:43 am

I would just like to point out (as has just been pointed out to me elsewhere) that if we win today & York lose we can still get into the play-offs.

:greenrave: 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:47 am

I consider AFC as the real Dons and the others the phoney team. Didn't the phoneys give AFC all their FA cup bits back?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Elias wrote:

brent out.

Thumbs 
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Well I won't be listening. In the garden with the children and flash scores on the mobile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:09 pm

1-0
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:12 pm

cheers 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:33 pm

Looks like Exeter will relegate Torquay today, Ashley Barnes has scored for Burnley which could put them up into the Premier league and York are winning  Sad 
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:43 pm

1-1
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:43 pm

1-1 Midson  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:51 pm

LOL we are f***ing rubbish

BRENT OUT
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Gulls 1-1 with City. SSN showed St James' Park at half time- it looked empty.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:12 pm

Torquay 2-1 now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !   argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons ! Empty

Back to top Go down

argyle v the phoney team from sw london up the MK Dons !
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next