Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.

Go down 
+26
PlymptonPilgrim
Mapperley, darling
Dougie
akagreengull
zyph
Tringreen
Lord Tisdale
Sir Francis Drake
Elias
Greenskin
Chemical Ali
mannameadbabe
seadog
Czarcasm
hairy j
nzgreen
Dingle
PatDunne
`rgill
All the Presidents Men
mouldyoldgoat
shonbo
hippo
Rickler
Dick Trickle
Flat_Track_Bully
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:07 am

akagreengull wrote:

Too feckin angry to say anymore. Rant 

Oh no, go on, please.

A "decidely average as a squad"?

Would that be the squad which produced a good enough team to play your pack of hoofers and shankers off the, never paid for, park last night?
Back to top Go down

The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

This is their biggest game of the season,

No, it really wasn't, we took twice as many to Pompey because that was a real big game against a real big club.

This was your cup final, not ours.

Plymouth Argyle not your 'cup final' eh?

Highest crowd at St James's Park
2013/14 - Plymouth Argyle - 5,700 (well over double the 2,540 who went to the Wycombe game)
2012/13 - Plymouth Argyle - 6,447 (about double the 3,249 that attended the Wimbledon game)
2011/12 - Sheffield United - 6,045 in League One.
2010/11 - Plymouth Argyle - 7,869 in League One (double the 3,456 at Tranmere)

Bless - even at League One level, the best they have ever achieved, against such big clubs that really, really excite them like the Sheffield clubs - they just don't turn out like they do for Argyle.

But to Tisdale, Argyle are just another small club they don't get fussed about playing.

fishing 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:51 am

Sounds like Argyle played in a way that would turn off the casuals last night.  Maybe Peter Jones was a prophet after all.

Updated for latest glory hunting - Man U doesn't scan anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 am

ejh wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

No, it really wasn't, we took twice as many to Pompey because that was a real big game against a real big club.

2013/14 - Plymouth Argyle - 5,700 (well over double the 2,540 who went to the Wycombe game)
2012/13 - Plymouth Argyle - 6,447 (about double the 3,249 that attended the Wimbledon game)

Bless - even at League One level, the best they have ever achieved, against such big clubs that really, really excite them like the Sheffield clubs - they just don't turn out like they do for Argyle.

But to Tisdale, Argyle are just another small club they don't get fussed about playing.

fishing 

You are a dozy old feck who simply never gets the point aren't you?

Take off the 1700 odd you claim to have taken to each of these games and you would see that the crowds hardly exceed our average for the seasons involved, if at all. Take the visiting support off last night and it really is nearly twice your average.

Stick in the season before and you would see over 8k for the visit of Morecambe, you would have to go back as far as Newcastle to beat the crowd that came last night just to see the City (snigger), "we are the champions" (snigger) whatever happened to the 'Dockyard derby'? (snigger)

Isn't there anybody else out there prepared to defend your shower of shiite cos to be honest EJ is just embarrassing you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 am

Isn't that the bloke that you see at Ska gigs wearing the pith helmet? He always wears docs and huge shorts as well, a proper English eccentric if ever I saw one and a top bloke.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:07 am

Iggy wrote:
Isn't that the bloke that you see at Ska gigs wearing the pith helmet? He always wears docs and huge shorts as well, a proper English eccentric if ever I saw one and a top bloke.

Selwyn Gummer innit ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:24 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
ejh wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

fishing 

Take off the 1700 odd you claim to have taken to each of these games and you would see that the crowds hardly exceed our average for the seasons involved, if at all. Take the visiting support off last night and it really is nearly twice your average.

Stick in the season before and you would see over 8k for the visit of Morecambe, you would have to go back as far as Newcastle to beat the crowd that came last night just to see the City (snigger), "we are the champions" (snigger) whatever happened to the 'Dockyard derby'? (snigger)

Isn't there anybody else out there prepared to defend your shower of shiite cos to be honest EJ is just embarrassing you?

Even if you were to factor into account the silly idea that not a single Argyle fan was there, your attendances for Argyle at home absolutely dwarf your smaller games.

We are the big time boys you love to hate.

Even when you were in a higher league playing bigger clubs, the locals never turned out like they do for Argyle.

The Sheffield United game was an all ticket by the way, on account of their promotion campaign. They had sold out 3,000 at Rochdale and 4,000 away at MK Dons in the two previous away games, so they bought every ticket that Exeter offered.

But somehow, Exeter still manages to fit hundreds more fans in when the big club from Plymouth rolls into town.

Plymouth Argyle are quite simply the biggest attraction at St James's Park, the biggest thing to happen to Exeter since the formation of their club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 pm

Too traumatised and sozzled to make comment last night.

Not sozzled any more but still traumatised  Sad 

As usual Argyle failed to show up for the big occasion, A sort of footballing equivalent of brewers droop.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:44 pm

ejh wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
ejh wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

fishing 

Even if you were to factor into account the silly idea that not a single Argyle fan was there, your attendances for Argyle at home absolutely dwarf your smaller games.

We are the big time boys you love to hate.

Even when you were in a higher league playing bigger clubs, the locals never turned out like they do for Argyle.

The Sheffield United game was an all ticket by the way, on account of their promotion campaign. They had sold out 3,000 at Rochdale and 4,000 away at MK Dons in the two previous away games, so they bought every ticket that Exeter offered.

But somehow, Exeter still manages to fit hundreds more fans in when the big club from Plymouth rolls into town.

Plymouth Argyle are quite simply the biggest attraction at St James's Park, the biggest thing to happen to Exeter since the formation of their club.

I really don't know what to do with you cos you are just so dim you don't even realise when you are making my case for me and I do struggle with people of lower intellect, yes I know Iggy I am arrogant fucker, but there is a nice piece of paper somewhere upstairs with the name Birkbeck College on it and the words "Masters Degree in Applied Statistics", yeah I know it was quite a while ago but Shirley I haven't lost it all?

Just take this season dumb ass, so we can maybe get through to you by simplifying the whole thing, City vs Gargs, 5700 of which by all accounts from you Billy Big Bolloxers at least 1700 were Gargs, 1500 official, 200 invaders, that means just some 4000 City fans turned up, you still with me? Our average crowd excluding visiting support is around 3300, therefore, for our "cup final" an extra 700 or so plastics turned up, an increase of around 20%, I'm keeping the numbers round cos I think EJ will be struggling by now. Let's roll on to last night, 13442 in the Parc des Gnomes with around 700 Reds, although if your little picture was to be believed a lot less were actually there. That gives us 12,700 ish Gargs against an average home support of around 6350, again ish.

Now in case I have lost you EJ that means a huge 700 extra City fans turned up to our "cup final", a 20% increase from the norm, while only 6300+ extra plastic Gargs turned up to yours, a miniscule 100% increase in homeys attending.

If you still don't get it I can't help, I do lecture in this shit, but only to people with a basic grasp of arithmetic.

Now believe me I would love to go back to all the other years you have quoted and rip your assumptions to shit but it just isn't worth the effort cos you ain't gonna understand the math, plus this year is the one under discussion and the variances are far greater thereby making my point more applicable.

Now I am gonna leave you to ponder while I spend the next two hours in my gym knocking the bollocks out of myself as a penance for actually engaging with somebody such as the creature EJH, I can only apologise if anyone has found our interaction a distraction from the thread, or if they have found any of my comments to be offensive.

Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:06 pm

as a 'statatition' you must realise that figures can be manipulated to show whatever result is needed. take specky and his pie in the sky stats, or the govt telling us that the unemployment figures have dropped, when in reality a large proportion of the people that have dropped off income support (or whatever it is called this week) have been sanctioned. they arent working, just not being able to make a welfare claim.

but facts dont count really, do they? - your support is shit, ours is better thats the crux of this arguement
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:09 pm

One main difference Tis, Exeter play in a small cowshed, Argyle have the capacity for such surge in attendances.

The facts speak for themselves, three of your last four season high attendances were for the visit of Plymouth Argyle.

The one season it wasn't, Argyle were not in your league, by which your season high attendance v Sheffield United was 1,800 down on when Argyle came to town the season before.

Now this is Sheffield United selling a full allocation of away tickets remember, watching their promotion express. So there is no difference in the sold out away ends (a.k.a. big clubs supporting their teams).

So 1,800 missing Exeter fans who only come out for Plymouth Argyle, that don't even fancy Sheffield United or Sheffield Wednesday, this is the reality we are dealing with.

Argyle are just THE cup final in Exeter, that is the only explanation. Always the highest crowd of the season when we play there by some margin.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Anyway, leaving aside old Tis for a moment, who does have a serious case of envy it seems, congrats must go to Exeter who, by all accounts deserved to win.

3 points for them which will help in their relegation scrap, and 3 points lost for us which is a blow for our play off ambitions.

A top 7 place isn't lost just yet, although we will have to beat both Burton and Oxford and probably 3 of the others. Not impossible by any means, just hope the club keeps Webb away from the media the day before important games.

I'm feeling optimistic as the sun is out and the golf was good today.

Back home in a couple of weeks, I can feel the grumpiness welling up.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Truly shocking from an Argyle view, but well done to that lot from up the road. They just wanted it more than Argyle.

That has certainly dented the Play-Off hopes now. Argyle could be 6 and 4 points behind York City [at home to Burton Albion] and Southend United [at home to Torquay United] come Saturday evening.

The stewards in the Lyndhurst last night were useless, forcing more people in to areas that could not take anymore people. It certainly got a tad heated at one stage..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Well done to Exeter, largely home grown side that plays passing football. Tisdale has done wonders for City on scant resources, sounds like tactically he got it spot on last night.

Disappointing support from Exeter though, fans bottled it, excuse the pun after their famous JP trophy game.

Hodges played 352 at home years ago with mixed results, trying to accommodate Barrett, Heathcote and Collins, it just doesn't work. 442 or 4411 would seem to be a better bet for home games.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:46 am

ejh wrote:

So 1,800 missing Exeter fans who only come out for Plymouth Argyle, that don't even fancy Sheffield United or Sheffield Wednesday, this is the reality we are dealing with.

I knew it wasn't worth the trouble, you sir are a cretin.

Sheff Utd brought hundreds more than their allocation, somethng you lot claim to do but we have seen little evidence of, plus the game was at the end of a desperate relegation season, it bears no relevance to any Garg game, stick to things which are relevant FFS.

There is a principle in stats called correlation, you could go and look it up but I doubt you would understand it. Basically it refers to the relevance of one figure to another, the only relevant figures here are that you Gargs drew an extra 700 City fans above our average to Sid James, we drew an extra 6,300 extra plastic Gargs to Gnome Park last night for your Cup Final, that's nine times as many, what on earth are you continuing to argue against that sort of stat for? Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?

9 times as many extra people turned up to watch us at your gaff as came to us to watch you, which bit of that is confusing you so much?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:58 am

Mapperley, darling wrote:
as a 'statatition' you must realise that figures can be manipulated to show whatever result is needed. take specky and his pie in the sky stats, or the govt telling us that the unemployment figures have dropped, when in reality a large proportion of the people that have dropped off income support (or whatever it is called this week) have been sanctioned. they arent working, just not being able to make a welfare claim.

but facts dont count really, do they? - your support is shit, ours is better  thats the crux of this arguement

"statatition"?

What the fook?

Gawd help us.

As regards support, perhaps if you read a few of the reports from people who were actually there you might see that the general opinion was that our support was far better that emanating from the 12,500 plastic Gargs, lots of people doesn't equate to great support, ask any one of your posters who trek up to Old Trafford regularly where 75,000 muppets turn up to be entertained, I would rather have the 300 City fans who trek to all corners of the realm to support their team.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:44 am

If we have to keep arguing with our resident Tisdale hater then so be it while he is basking in his recent glory, would totally accept that the Exeter fans were more up for it and were more noisy the other night than the 12k plus green army. So fair play to them, but to suggest that somehow Exeter have this great body of away supprt compared to Argyle is complete bollocks.
 Shocked 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:29 am

Being outsung by Exeter is now par for the course. Argyle's fan thing has taken a lot of knocking over the past few years, regardless of the trash football. I would suggest Brent's social engineering is working. The preferred fan mix and distribution in the stadium had developed organically over years at Home Park, yet this owner insults the natural fan choice, pays no heed to it whatsoever, and instead puts in a few flashing lights and machines next to the fast food garbage for a few children who quite often don't want to be there.  To have moved the family thing to where it is, and then to mothball several blocks, after the continued closure of the Mayflower, was bound to ruin much of any atmosphere left at the stadium. And that's without even mentioning the oh so doffing and orchestrated FV thing with their corny bingo flags and beer drum. Talk about a naive ousider's view of a "tribal" football match.
All this has been backed up by a couple of superfans who have now retreated to the back of the grandstand for the frozen food on offer. And all from a reluctant football newbie who won't even be here in 5 years. This regime and it's few supporters are effecting more structural damage to the "club" than was necessary after the admin process.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:47 am

Winter Green wrote:
Being outsung by Exeter is now par for the course. Argyle's fan thing has taken a lot of knocking over the past few years, regardless of the trash football. I would suggest Brent's social engineering is working. The preferred fan mix and distribution in the stadium had developed organically over years at Home Park, yet this owner insults the natural fan choice, pays no heed to it whatsoever, and instead puts in a few flashing lights and machines next to the fast food garbage for a few children who quite often don't want to be there.  To have moved the family thing to where it is, and then to mothball several blocks, after the continued closure of the Mayflower, was bound to ruin much of any atmosphere left at the stadium. And that's without even mentioning the oh so doffing and orchestrated FV thing with their corny bingo flags and beer drum. Talk about a naive ousider's view of a "tribal" football match.
All this has been backed up by a couple of superfans who have now retreated to the back of the grandstand for the frozen food on offer. And all from a reluctant football newbie who won't even be here in 5 years. This regime and it's few supporters are effecting more structural damage to the "club" than was necessary after the admin process.

Absolutely bang on Wintergreen. At the Exeter game I went with my partner who goes to HP about once a season, sitting in my usual Demport end seat the first thing she noticed was the empty terraces under the Moanflower and the effect on atmosphere. Marginalising families to the far corner is killing a sense of cohesiveness in the support particularly when you have a 100 or so away support and then you see this little pocket of people tucked in the far corner completely isolated.
Yep the superfan brigade have a lot to answer for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:16 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
ejh wrote:

I knew it wasn't worth the trouble, you sir are a cretin.

Sheff Utd brought hundreds more than their allocation, somethng you lot claim to do but we have seen little evidence of, plus the game was at the end of a desperate relegation season, it bears no relevance to any Garg game, stick to things which are relevant FFS.

There is a principle in stats called correlation, you could go and look it up but I doubt you would understand it. Basically it refers to the relevance of one figure to another, the only relevant figures here are that you Gargs drew an extra 700 City fans above our average to Sid James, we drew an extra 6,300 extra plastic Gargs to Gnome Park last night for your Cup Final, that's nine times as many, what on earth are you continuing to argue against that sort of stat for? Are you really as stupid as you appear to be?

9 times as many extra people turned up to watch us at your gaff as came to us to watch you, which bit of that is confusing you so much?

The problem is, you invented the figures for the average Exeter home support (minus average away support).

You also introduced the statistically shoddy figure of 200 Argyle fans in the home end for Exeter with no basis in fact (who on earth would be so stupid? Everyone at St James's Park knows each other by face and name.)

I did Statistics at school, yeah got a C in it, I think I am familiar with correlation.

As in:

TEACHER: 'kids, today we are going to analyse attendance data in the previous four seasons of Exeter City Football Club. I want you to plot a scatter graph inputting the data, and then we will try and identify correlation, that we learned about yesterday"

LITTLE JOHNNIE: 'Is it that their biggest home attendance is always Plymouth Argyle. Because Sir, I can see that from here"

Is that a correlation or a trend? Probably both.

Last edited by ejh on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:17 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Mapperley, darling wrote:

but facts dont count really, do they? - your support is shit, ours is better  thats the crux of this arguement

"statatition"?

What the fook?

Gawd help us.

As regards support, perhaps if you read a few of the reports from people who were actually there you might see that the general opinion was that our support was far better that emanating from the 12,500 plastic Gargs, lots of people doesn't equate to great support, ask any one of your posters who trek up to Old Trafford regularly where 75,000 muppets turn up to be entertained, I would rather have the 300 City fans who trek to all corners of the realm to support their team.

reet, so i cant spell. heres your line : "Masters Degree in Applied Statistics", , would that suggest you are qualified as a statistition? it does to me
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:23 am

Despite Lord Tis, I do hope Exeter City stay up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:25 am

Bloody hell, Tis will be educaiting us in manners next. The mans a geneeous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:36 am

You have a degree Tis? Frankly I'm not shocked, it doesn't mean that you're smarter than me it means you have a different skill set. When the super educated completely feck society up then it's people like me and mine that will be looked for, not someone to tell us how many riots there have been.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:44 am

if you can grow stuff or make stuff from 'scrap', you'll be in demand come the financial and cultural meltdown that is on its way. if you sit in an office and can only make coffee, youre fecked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.   The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devon 'Expressway' Derby, We'll Never Play You Again Match thread.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next