mouldyoldgoat
Rickler
OnlyOdi
Dick Trickle
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Poll on Stapes / Grandstand Empty
PostSubject: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now this would be an interesting poll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:14 pm

no becasue i would ask why is it smaller than the previous plans? why cant it be added too in future? who the feck needs a dentist in the corner of a football ground? why are you pocketing more money then the club will from this development? where is the transfer funds for williamson in the championship and finally sell up soon or you will destroy your legacy as chairman here for decades to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:20 pm

RWW wrote:

Now this would be an interesting poll.

Nothing there.  Razz  tidied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Its not there...wow
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Kim Jong-PL2
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Searching on there it's been moved to a locked trolling thread for some reason...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:58 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:
Searching on there it's been moved to a locked trolling thread for some reason...

Move along..nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Tried a more subtle approach on the "Stapes is a wonderful Janner" thread. See if this gets moved as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:33 pm

RWW, you're wasting your time mate. Anything with a whiff of controversy will be swept under Pasoti's great big 'nothing to see here' carpet and further dissent will get you a public stoning at the sundial plaza.

PL2 has Pasoti sealed up like a $5 whores crotchless sweaty caigs.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
and further dissent will get you a public stoning at the sundial plaza.

Made me laugh...  

But I think the latest plans call for a Light House!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:00 am

Rickler wrote:

Made me laugh...  

in the middle of a park!!!! what would be the point in that its no where near the sea!!!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Made me laugh...  

in the middle of a park!!!! what would be the point in that its no where near the sea!!!

Angry I think you are wrong there. Didn't someone say that the height of the new grandstand was limited because any higher and people would lose their view of the sea!  Very Happy clown 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:33 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Made me laugh...  

Angry I think you are wrong there. Didn't someone say that the height of the new grandstand was limited because any higher and people would lose their view of the sea!  Very Happy clown 

foolish me, how could i forget!!! i just hope the light house has a light shining as bright as the bat signal in power to ensure those boats are protected....3 miles away jocolor 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:54 pm

cheers 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:27 am

Angry wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Made me laugh...  

"no where near the sea" obviously those boys have seen the long range climate change forecast, there will be a container port at the bus depot.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:04 am

Stapes & wrathall part of future buy out ?
The path is being readied i think.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:23 am

Elias wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me................... and the reward for the farm supporting any deal will be ?  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:48 am

Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me................... and the reward for the farm supporting any deal will be ?  Rolling Eyes 

Two parking spaces instead of one, unlimited Bovril when up in Directors box rubbing shoulders with the super fans, and space-ship commanders. Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:51 am

Elias wrote:

Not sure about a buy out, Elias, but the posting demeanour certainly stinks of something being readied. Of course, after De-Lar reads this I'm sure the tone of Stapes mania will be turned down as to not give anything away, for now!!

Back to top Go down
Ken Adams

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:52 am

If this is the case I think this maybe the final straw for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:57 am

Ken Adams wrote:
If this is the case I think this maybe the final straw for me.

Although I very carefully pick and choose my games to attend these days, my final straw was 18 months ago, Ken. The whole corrupt circus and superfan sycophancy shennigans and ongoings are/were too hard to swallow.

Christ, I'm turning into Freathy. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:28 am

Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:

It crossed my kind even the second that I saw it, and doubts must even be seeping into the porcine skull that the horse he has backed is faltering when barely out of the stalls. I doubt that there is anything on with Stapes this is all Napolean trying to think who might come in to buy Brent out and that was all he could come up with or how about local fans buy club episode 2, Stapes, Nikk and Porky could be the new dream team they even know a decent manager.  albino 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:03 am

Iggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:

It crossed my kind even the second that I saw it, and doubts must even be seeping into the porcine skull that the horse he has backed is faltering when barely out of the stalls. I doubt that there is anything on with Stapes this is all Napolean trying to think who might come in to buy Brent out and that was all he could come up with or how about local fans buy club episode 2, Stapes, Nikk and Porky could be the new dream team they even know a decent manager.  albino 

That's pretty much how I see it.

I get the feeling that Jim is rapidly losing interest and that NikkKKKkkkk is no longer in a position where the pennies fall from the sky to bail out the Club and with a view of taking it over. A new 'friend' is needed to chauffeur around the country by the licker of arse, it could get interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:13 am

Iggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Elias wrote:

I would go along with that Iggy. Covering all angles with no shame whatsoever to keep position. At some stage though, I  would imagine the old guard wanting to come to some sort of arrangement. With Brent stepping back at some stage, the old guard would still have more clout at the club than Nool's fools.   Napoleon is no leader. He's a yapping sergeant at arms sort, and isn't particularly chosey  who is handler is.
Argyle have a reluctant rugby man at the top who WILL want to get out asap. He has always said he just wants to have a chairman who will take care of the football. That was initially to be Ridsdale.
I suspect all will become clear once the final payment of the players is made. Up until then, I would imagine Brent's financial reputation and access to money is needed to give the club financial credence with the Football League. After the football creditors are dealt and the club suitably shackled with the other debts,anything is possible, as an asset stripped club becomes fair game to any bunch of fans on a pension. I would imagine the money given over already through the GTs could already be seen as a down payment on the purchase price. It's the only community asset I can think of up there.

Fans in charge with no ability to borrow irresponsibly, with an instrument of Brent's, not PAFC, as the stadium landlord, is my guess. Brent gets a good regular return on his money at worst, can go back to his rugger, and have a very valuable long term asset on his books to complement the other land he now owns in the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Depressing but true I fear WG, I think Brent will be around this club for years yet, akin to having eczema behind your knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll on Stapes / Grandstand   Poll on Stapes / Grandstand Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll on Stapes / Grandstand
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next