Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??

Go down 
+4
Lord Tisdale
Czarcasm
Dane
Beast_Guy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? Empty
PostSubject: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Must be on the Cards ?  Amazed he wasn't sacked after the Fulham fiasco on Sunday. Last chance saloon I reckon.

Last edited by Beast_Guy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Your source sold you a pup there Beasty, what's tonight's prediction ?  rabbit 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Absolutely not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 pm

I'm amazed it's still on. I predict the roof will fly off and hit Moyes in the face. If they put 81 crosses in tonight, they'll need 82 balls to fnish the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:37 pm

why is he still active mods? you know full well he is paul thomas
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Games off at Man City and Everton but they're up in the proper blowy bit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:47 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm amazed it's still on. I predict the roof will fly off and hit Moyes in the face. If they put 81 crosses in tonight, they'll need 82 balls to fnish the game.

Jesus Dim Boy, the weather ain't bad up Lundin plus even your hoof ball merchants would struggle to kick a ball out of the Etihad.

I don't care that the OPer is this Paul Thomas, what does bother me is that he seems to be as big a fook'tard as Hairy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Jesus Dim Boy, the weather ain't bad up Lundin plus even your hoof ball merchants would struggle to kick a ball out of the Etihad.

I don't care that the OPer is this Paul Thomas, what does bother me is that he seems to be as big a fook'tard as Hairy.

Emirates.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

My mate in Brixton said it was incredibly windy today - the wheelie bins in his street were all blown over. They'd call the game off more for travelling fans safety than the pitch/playing area being unplayable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Angry wrote:

Who, Angry? Beast Guy? If so, I haven't seen any evidence to support your claim. Have you any evidence? To be honest, I know little of this Paul Thomas person, so if there's a distinct behavioural pattern or posting style or what ever you base you synopsis on, I wouldn't know or recognise it.

To date, this Beast guy has done nothing wrong or contravened any ATD guidelines, as far as I know or am aware of.

Anyway, back to the OP - No definitely not. I reckon the MUFC board will stick it out and rebuild during the close season. He'll get the boot in the first 3rd of next season if their fortunes don't turn about.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:37 pm

hairy j wrote:
My mate in Brixton said it was incredibly windy today - the wheelie bins in his street were all blown over. They'd call the game off more for travelling fans safety than the pitch/playing area being unplayable.

It's a mans game FFs.

feckin civil servants
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Angry wrote:

Who, Angry? Beast Guy? If so, I haven't seen any evidence to support your claim. Have you any evidence? To be honest, I know little of this Paul Thomas person, so if there's a distinct behavioural pattern or posting style or what ever you base you synopsis on, I wouldn't know or recognise it.

To date, this Beast guy has done nothing wrong or contravened any ATD guidelines, as far as I know or am aware of.

Anyway, back to the OP - No definitely not. I reckon the MUFC board will stick it out and rebuild during the close season. He'll get the boot in the first 3rd of next season if their fortunes don't turn about.

Evidence ? Apart from the fact I reported to the mods that was pm'ing me openly admitting he was Paul Thomas
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Angry wrote:

Give it a rest mate whoever you are. Stick to the subject.
1-0 to Arsenal was my earlier prediction

Last edited by Beast_Guy on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Didn't realise the game was on BT Sports HD. Just watched the last 15 mins of the first half - load of shite, and why is there so many empty seats at the Emerates for Arsenal V Man U? This type of fixture at this stage of the season should be a no-brainer sell-out, shorley? deadhorse 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Angry wrote:

then why comment :S
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:

Evidence ? Apart from the fact I reported to the mods that was pm'ing me openly admitting he was Paul Thomas

I look forward to you posting that message up mate ?? You wont because for some reason you're spouting rubbish. Its also clear reading this last couple weeks that you are well known for agitating others.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:44 pm

Dane. wrote:
Absolutely not

Doing a great job.

#SaveOurDave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Dane. wrote:
Angry wrote:

I haven't seen any such report. Send me a copy of the PM please. Via PM. For now, can we keep on-topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:

Why comment? you said, and I quote 'Why is he still active mods' Mods being the operative part of the question. For the record. I don't know full well this person is Paul Thomas. I don't even know who PT is, ergo, I couldn't care less.

Last edited by Person Of Interest on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Dane. wrote:
hairy j wrote:

It's a mans game FFs.

feckin civil servants

What have civil servants got to do with anything?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Confession time .... 1. I'm Paul Thomas. 2. Are Man U still in the Premier?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:47 pm

I'm not even a Civil Servant.

0-0

Snorefest/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Usually not a bad result away to Arsenal. And Man U are 7th. Not bad for a team in transition. Nil desperandum as they say in Moss Side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Angry wrote:
Angry wrote:

Why comment? you said, and I quote 'Why is he still active mods' Mods being the operative part of the question. For the record. I don't know full well this person is Paul Thomas. I don't even know who PT is, ergo, I couldn't care less.

Hence why i asked why are YOU commenting if you admit you dont know who he is :S
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:07 pm

I've been posting to agitate others ? I've hardly been on the last few weeks so stop talking shit Thomas.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??   If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

If Arsenal shaft Man United tonight does Moyes go ??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next