Dougie
Elias
pepsipete
Tringreen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

spowell 92 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:25 am

Punchdrunk...your a mod,how can you put someone on your ignore list.....doesn't that defeat being a mod?

Someone tell him please....seeing I'm on his ignore list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:28 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I'm sure Zyth's ATD identity had already been linked to his pasoti name on pasoti (no prizes for guessing by who) in a spat some time ago. I had been aware of who Zyph was for quite a time before Tring mentioned it, because I'd seen it on pasoti.

Please tell me when CA....I cannot remember it before Tring...I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:36 am

Can somebody please tell me who Zyph is on pasoti?  clown 

Apart from that, if Zyph is here to debate a realistic and logical argument then he should be permitted to do just that, but if he is here to just carry out Newell's tricks as Newell and his acquaintances have in the past, then I'lll be joining the queue of telling Zyph where to shove it.

You can't blame them for wanting to use ATD though, there isn't a lot of choice these days now that pasoti is only just ticking over  Basketball 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:01 am

I don't know who zyph is on pasoti either lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:28 am

I have it on good authority that Zyph is IJN, Posty and Torquemada.

(joke - though admittedly not a funny one)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:36 am

Blabbermouth knecht...you'll all be after my autograph next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:38 am

"Blabbermouth"!!!!???? How did you know that's who I am on pasoti? And now you've spread it for all the world to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 am

knecht wrote:
"Blabbermouth"!!!!???? How did you know that's who I am on pasoti? And now you've spread it for all the world to see.

So sorry knecht....I thought everyone knew.....do they know that you are a mod on pasoti as well ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:09 pm

I did but then again, so am I!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:24 pm

GOB wrote:

Do you still use the account I gave you the password to?

Posty thinks he's some amazing IP investigator yet still hasn't worked out the account we've all been sharing for a year lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:36 pm

Yes but they have no idea it's me, and also him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

Do you still use the account I gave you the password to?

Posty thinks he's some amazing IP investigator yet still hasn't worked out the account we've all been sharing for a year lol!

Get Hooper onto the case   cheers

Pasotis very own Eddie Shoestring

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:44 pm

You do realize that your all going to cause a 24hr locked down over there...so the blood hounds can sniff you all out.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:15 pm

GOB wrote:

Apart from that, if Zyph is here to debate a realistic and logical argument then he should be permitted to do just that, but if he is here to just carry out Newell's tricks as Newell and his acquaintances have in the past, then I'lll be joining the queue of telling Zyph where to shove it.

You can't blame them for wanting to use ATD though, there isn't a lot of choice these days now that pasoti is only just ticking over  Basketball 

GOB, Zyph is not here to do Newell's bidding.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:18 pm

So there GOB you've been told !
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:30 pm

Hang on, so Zyph has a different point of view to many of you and you're telling him to shove off? Yet you pride yourself as opening all points of view...

This is all very petty and personal on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:34 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Hang on, so Zyph has a different point of view to many of you and you're telling him to shove off? Yet you pride yourself as opening all points of view...

Tell me about it, bloody freaks and weirdos the lot of em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:37 pm

spowell92 wrote:

Hey hush,don't rock the boat S98.
Back to top Go down

spowell92 wrote:

Up to a point I think you're right. A number of people on here don't take criticism very well and don't appear able to avoid an argument. But if it seems that someone is only on ATD to mank on about how bad this site is people understandably get peed off. But, unlike pasoti, nobody will get banned or mysteriously find they are unable to log on.
Back to top Go down

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
GOB wrote:

GOB, Zyph is not here to do Newell's bidding.

In that case Mouldy, see the bit in red bold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:41 pm

zyph wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Hey hush,don't rock the boat S98.

This isn't just any boat, it's the titanic.

It just hasn't sunk yet lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:47 pm

spowell92 wrote:

Far from it Spow, I would encourage even Newell or any of his bitches to use ATD for several reasons, it's very easy to highlight their behaviour, it's very easy to counter their arguments without the pasoti mod interference and, anyone that remains unconvinced (if there is anyone left that remains unconvinced) that tunes in would be easily convinced who the bad guys are, hence why Newell and Co. lack the balls for such a dabate without his moderator protection. And of course, it also just provides the last of the nails for the pasoti coffin.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Go back to pasoti and give praise on the ' only one jb' thread then.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:58 pm

The Goat has spake.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:47 pm

zyph wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
I'm sure Zyth's ATD identity had already been linked to his pasoti name on pasoti (no prizes for guessing by who) in a spat some time ago. I had been aware of who Zyph was for quite a time before Tring mentioned it, because I'd seen it on pasoti.

Please tell me when CA....I cannot remember it before Tring...I would appreciate it.

I can't remember exactly when but I remember you and the pasoti owner having a spat and he referred to you as Zyth. I didn't know who you were (on pasoti) until then. It was during your anti-pasoti stage (on pasoti). If I was registered on there I would find the thread, but sadly I'm not (I think it was a couple of years ago), unless the thread has been removed/ sanitised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spowell 92   spowell 92 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

spowell 92
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next