HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again Empty
PostSubject: Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again   Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:41 am

This time wondering because Shelley was the ht guest yesterday whether we're gonna sign him.

This of course would be excellent as we need a dece RB urgently. He's too good for us though surely?

Surely?

Or surely. .....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again   Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:43 am

Fred Molyneux was there as well. He'd provide experience and an old head.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again   Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:13 pm

Talking of who was and was'nt there yesterday, I did'nt see Pilgrim Pete anywhere I missed not giving him a high five.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again   Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:39 pm

He was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again   Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:02 pm

They are beyond sad.
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again   Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:04 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Talking of who was and was'nt there yesterday, I did'nt see Pilgrim Pete anywhere I missed not giving him a high five.
yes he was most definitely there,,,,,,check out bob wright's photos on greeens on scream,,,,,,,,tony wrathall was there as well,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again   Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 pm

greensleeves wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
yes he was most definitely there,,,,,,check out bob wright's photos on greeens on scream,,,,,,,,tony wrathall was there as well,,,,

ahh the favoured member of the board of tossers who nearly bankrupted the club. He must suck dick better than a dutch whore to be back in the incrowd............................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again   Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again Empty

Back to top Go down

Down on the farm they are putting 2 and 2 to get 5 again
Page 1 of 1