Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !

Go down 
+2
pepsipete
Tringreen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! Empty
PostSubject: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Anyone else totally fed up with the endless exchanges with the bears ?

Broadly speaking, we will never agree and they're not willing to agree to disagree.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

I agree.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Thirded.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Quaded, we have a forum
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 pm

I think it would do this site and its posters the world of good if that site and certain posters on it weren't mentioned for a while! Unless there's good reason (and without wishing to start getting into it all again, PP's question from Friday that seemed to be the catalyst for the 'border incident' was a good reason - but lets leave it at that, eh)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Fifthed, or whatever it is!

I doubt one or two from Pasoti will see it like that though and will continue to be antagonistic, month after month after month after months etc. etc. Sleep

Nick whilst I agree with you, the problem with not mentioning one or two is their insistence that they somehow have some sort of imaginative mandate to represent the fans, when they don't. Maybe we should make up pseudonyms for them? <-------------------------------------For the sake of sensitive ones, this comment is meant tongue in cheek!
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:32 pm

So did ya miss me (sits and awaits the you been away remarks then) since my last visit for a good old piss take, the numbers on here have increased somewhat, anything to do with the big gay bear on pastyshithotty calling us all names over here?

Goes off to hide behind his 'Sue D Nimm' again lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:40 pm

Stop s^&*% stirring you *&^& 4"** **)& <------------------- Please no swearing! farao

I suppose we could go all out, accept the reputation that Newell has bestowed upon us and take the pish? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 pm

I couldn't agree more. I came over to here to get away from that sort of nonsense.
I won't be responding directly to any of their main protagonists any more unless it is clear they are representing the club. ... I'm not really the pillow fight sort.

To mark pedlar, even though he was no fan of mine, I never had a problem with him whatsoever, but I just don't want to go over old ground. I wish you well, Mark, if you contribute here.

Personally, ATD is so much more fun without the Pasoti culture creeping in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:48 pm

I disagree .....bear baiting is fun!!
jocolor
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:53 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
jocolor

But has been banned in this country since 1800 and something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:56 pm

pepsipete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
jocolor

But has been banned in this country since 1800 and something.

Damn! It's now 18:56. I missed it by almost an hour!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:16 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Quaded, we have a forum

Just noticed that Pete. Quite amusing for you. santa
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Very much agreed.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:51 am

Ditto, I'll continue to post on both sites but both have posters who seem to have an unhealthy obsession with the other side and, IMHO, that doesn't reflect well on them. There's actually not much I'd say on here that I wouldn't on Pasoti, but I'm seeing a better quality of debate on here.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Ditto, I'll continue to post on both sites but both have posters who seem to have an unhealthy obsession with the other side and, IMHO, that doesn't reflect well on them. There's actually not much I'd say on here that I wouldn't on Pasoti, but I'm seeing a better quality of debate on here.

The bitterness originates with the treatment and bannings from Pasoti of a few of our posters, including myself. It goes back several years and is chiefly centred around a particular Pasoti mod and his friends.
I totally agree that it has gone on for far too long and does none of us any credit.
It is time to move on but it will be difficult for spats not to erupt from time to time. I recently tried to draw a line under the feuding but my offer was rejected.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !   Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Pasoti again, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase !
Page 1 of 1