Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World cup 2022 to be held in winter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

World cup 2022 to be held in winter Empty
PostSubject: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sepp blatter taken down as the wish for Blatter was far too offensive the corrupt bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:33 pm

I wonder whether Hitzlsperger will play? I think that all the gay footballers should come out and boycott it. I don't know what Angry said about Blatter but I bet I'd agree with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:36 pm

knecht removed it has his trademark red ink ig, i simply said i hope he comes down with a famous baseball player illness and hitz retired due to injuries last year i think. He had one of the hardest hitting shots in football at one point i remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:12 pm

Knecht told me what you said and I would like to withdraw my support for your wish, feckin hell Angry that's a bit much even for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Iggy wrote:
Knecht told me what you said and I would like to withdraw my support for your wish, feckin hell Angry that's a bit much even for me.

oh well to keep it U rated i hope something unpleasent happends to him like him running out of toilet paper in the middle of cleaning up after the effects of curry night.

The corrupt bastard needs to go from FIFA asap
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Iggy wrote:
I wonder whether Hitzlsperger will play? I think that all the gay footballers should come out and boycott it. I don't know what Angry said about Blatter but I bet I'd agree with it.

Think he might struggle to get into the Boxhead's team at the age of 40.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:

When i become a mod i'm banning yooo! cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Tbh I didn't think he was that old! Not that I even think 40 is old nowadays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Or 31 as he actually is Tis. More of your famed football knowledge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 pm

He'd be 40 in 2022.

What's a famous baseball player illness?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis

Aka 'Lou Gehrig's disease'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:17 pm

I googled it but it seemed a bit weird to wish something so obscure on someone else. Is Angry a doctor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:26 pm

hairy j wrote:
I googled it but it seemed a bit weird to wish something so obscure on someone else. Is Angry a doctor?

i was a medic hairy i know some fancy names for things but thats for another day.

i truly detest sepp blatter that much that and seeing as he has no intention of leaving the job he has soiled over the years it will take a bout of lou's to get him out and shut him up.

FFS he would rather piss off the world football world by having a world cup in qatar and in the winter when the only reason its going there in the first place is because they paid for it to move fifa's voting from usa and australia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 pm

FIFA is rotten to the core and the rot starts at the very top.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Or 31 as he actually is Tis. More of your famed football knowledge?

Oh dear, oh dear.

When Hairy is able to put you right Rab then maybe it is time to think about giving up trying to be clever.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:56 am

What happened to the air con
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World cup 2022 to be held in winter   World cup 2022 to be held in winter Empty

Back to top Go down

World cup 2022 to be held in winter
Page 1 of 1