Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New 2013 planning rules and the Home Park "Hotel"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New 2013 planning rules and the Home Park "Hotel" Empty
PostSubject: New 2013 planning rules and the Home Park "Hotel"   New 2013 planning rules and the Home Park "Hotel" EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:05 pm

I thought this important enough to bring up on a separate thread.
Given that on the supporters' bar thread, fans have been discussing the strange concept of an "hotel" without dinning facilities up at Home Park that seems to have slipped out, I thought it opportune to lay one of the new Tory planning directions in front of us to indicate just how the world is changing and just what this property developer Brent might have up his sleeve.

Additional change of use permitted development rights applying from 30 May 2013:

Agricultural buildings under 500 square metres can change to a number of other uses (A1, A2, A3, B1, B8, C1 and D2). For buildings between 150 square metres and 500 square metres, prior approval (covering flooding, highways and transport impacts, and noise) is required.

Premises in B1, C1 (C1 INCLUDES HOTELS), C2, C2A and D2 use classes can change use permanently to a state-funded schoo[/b[b]]l, subject to prior approval covering highways and transport[/b]
[b]

It is quite clear to me there are planning wheezes going on within this whole project. What would be able to stop this Brent character just turning that "hotel" into residential student accomodation ?
I'd like to know. Any ideas ? The wording could explain the recent heightened sticking point of the highways/Outland Rd junction
Back to top Go down

New 2013 planning rules and the Home Park "Hotel"
Page 1 of 1