Go down 
+2
Czarcasm
Dane
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Muslims are awesome Empty
PostSubject: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:16 pm

Like me, they're awesome. Just think of a mister whippy ice cream with the greatest toppings ever imagined... them toppings are Musk-lambs (and me).

Disgust... erm discuss....

Last edited by hairy j on Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Someone will start quoting Homeland to this thread. Hairy's a converted Muslim deep undercover!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:27 pm

Personally I have a soft spot for Black Hebrew Israelites, but then I quite enjoy a Ayyavazhi now and again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:31 pm

Now my post isn't edited.... arf! Is this pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:37 pm

This is the most racist thread on this forum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:44 pm

keep it in context you bible bashing christian muncher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 pm

hairy j wrote:
Now my post isn't edited.... arf! Is this pasoti?

No, it isn't.

And just for clarification, I just moved one of your posts about Muslims that was made in the thread on awesome waves. I put it into your thread about awesome Muslims. It seemed far more appropriate there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 pm

I'm very partial to the odd Zoroastrian.  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 pm

***STOP PRESS*** hairy j tediously trolls provocatively for a reaction ***STOP PRESS***

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
***STOP PRESS*** hairy j tediously trolls provocatively for a reaction ***STOP PRESS***

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.........

I agree. I also agree with lots of what he says but the way he says it pisses me and other people off. It just gets a bit tedious when he thinks he's the Lone Ranger wanting to sort out all those he perceives to be the baddies. That doesn't mean he's wrong.

But if this thread is nonsense - which it is - so was the thread started by DTT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:33 pm

I also completely agree, but then I would according to Suffered  lol! 

If we're going to allow threads consisting of racist crap then I think we should expect a lot more but maybe coming from a different angle. If we are going to fek the site up then let's at least make it equal.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:49 am

Dane. wrote:
coming from a racist like yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:47 am

Oh FFS!!!! Do you need to have a personal pop and start another cock measuring contest? Sort it out or you're all off to handbags!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:58 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Dane. wrote:

How is he a racist?

He has been a tw@t of the highest order in the past but I cannot think of anything he has posted that could be said to be racist. This is just a continuation of your arguments with Dane and it stops now.

PM links to examples of his racism to the admin team or apologise on here to him today.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Dane. wrote:

How is he a racist?

He has been a tw@t of the highest order in the past but I cannot think of anything he has posted that could be said to be racist. This is just a continuation of your arguments with Dane and it stops now.

PM links to examples of his racism to the admin team or apologise on here to him today.

he is probably referring to dane's view on gypsies that he made.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:04 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Dane. wrote:

How is he a racist?

popcorn 

Last edited by Jack Sheppard on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:09 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Dane. wrote:

How is he a racist?

Is there a link Angry ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:12 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Dane. wrote:

How is he a racist?

Is there a link Angry ?

look yourself should be on here somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:13 pm

No, can't be bothered, you brought it up.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:24 pm

I must admit I didn't know of that Angry.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I must admit I didn't know of that Angry.

i think it was either last year or two when a fan got reported at home park for making anti gyppo songs and dane said something at the time that upset a few on here that he wouldn't hire them or something like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Angry on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:

then feck off then innit cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Not all Muslims are terrorists, in fact a minute proportion are, but they are certainly not all "awesome".

I am really reluctant to put my head above the parapet and be accused of being a racist, which is a lazy accusation to be thrown about indiscriminately as an easy route to the moral high ground. I have spent all my life working and living quite harmoniously with all races and religions and am quite comfortable in my own skin.

Maybe my opinions, now, are a function of ageing, I don't know. I am a product and supporter of Western Liberal Democracy (we all know it has it's faults) and it has given me the freedom to live my life in the way I've wanted to with minimal hindrance. It is also the system that has allowed the country to develop into the multi cultural entity it is today in a mostly trouble free gestation. My problem comes with anybody who wants to alter that culture and impose a different one upon the country I've known and loved. Whilst the counterpoint of imposing our culture upon folk who seek these changes might seem hypocritical, I don't think it's in any way unreasonable to expect folk who (or who's ancestors)  have chosen this country as their home to adapt to our way of life.

I'm sure I'm not alone in fearing a major worldwide confrontation between differing ideologies in the future, in fact it's probably started already. People may then be forced to decide which side they are on. I just hope I'm not here to see it or am being unnecessarily pessimistic.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, in fact a minute proportion are, but they are certainly not all "awesome".

I am really reluctant to put my head above the parapet and be accused of being a racist, which is a lazy accusation to be thrown about indiscriminately as an easy route to the moral high ground. I have spent all my life working and living quite harmoniously with all races and religions and am quite comfortable in my own skin.

Maybe my opinions, now, are a function of ageing, I don't know. I am a product and supporter of Western Liberal Democracy (we all know it has it's faults) and it has given me the freedom to live my life in the way I've wanted to with minimal hindrance. It is also the system that has allowed the country to develop into the multi cultural entity it is today in a mostly trouble free gestation. My problem comes with anybody who wants to alter that culture and impose a different one upon the country I've known and loved. Whilst the counterpoint of imposing our culture upon folk who seek these changes might seem hypocritical, I don't think it's in any way unreasonable to expect folk who (or who's ancestors)  have chosen this country as their home to adapt to our way of life.

I'm sure I'm not alone in fearing a major worldwide confrontation between differing ideologies in the future, in fact it's probably started already. People may then be forced to decide which side they are on. I just hope I'm not here to see it or am being unnecessarily pessimistic.

I could have written that word for word (apart from the ageing bit  Razz  )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

then feck off then innit cheers cheers cheers 

Oh you're soooooooooo Angry.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslims are awesome   Muslims are awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslims are awesome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next