Czarcasm
Lord Tisdale
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT Empty
PostSubject: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:39 pm

Or a four pack of cider, wtf is that all about?

Religion should not enter into the work place in any shape or form, in this case if they did not want to do the job they shouldn't have applied for it in the first place, these religious nut bags make the rods for their own backs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:54 pm

yet christians get fired if they dare to wear their cross's with work uniform :S if they refuse to scan items that are harram then dont apply for a job working in asda on the tills i say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Or a four pack of cider, wtf is that all about?

Religion should not enter into the work place in any shape or form, in this case if they did not want to do the job they shouldn't have applied for it in the first place, these religious nut bags make the rods for their own backs.
Look out tis, the left wing bed wetters will be all over you like a rash! yep, do what your paid to do or be sacked, that should be fair in anyones book.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Look out tis, the left wing bed wetters will be all over you like a rash! yep, do what your paid to do or be sacked, that should be fair in anyones book.

Shirley said "bed wetters" would be all over this on the grounds of discrimination, the poor customer was being discriminated against on religious grounds for trying to buy a legal product. The tw@ on the till should have been summarily dismissed then charged with discrimination on religious grounds, but oh no, they get an apology and an easy time while their local solicitors prepare a claim for constructive dismissal.

I am bored feckless of religion me.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Cider?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 3:38 pm

A virgin gives birth and someone goes to heaven on a flying horse,People believe that. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Religion is the root of all evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm

do away with everyone of them i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:35 pm

seadog wrote:
Religion is the root of all evil.

Nonsense. I've seen a lot of fights and batterings in public houses in the South west. Not once have I heard religion mentioned.
At the bottom of it is animal territory. Not a bishop in sight. They'll fight over religion in Glasgow, and money in London.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:49 pm

It's ridiculous and I agree that these people who are offended by handling alcohol or pork shouldn't be expected to work in those sections. If they are the best candidate for a job except for the fact that they won't work under these conditions then it's tough shit. If the role calls for handling alcohol and pork then they should be told this when interviewed and if they still want the job then consider them for it, if not then they are not capable of doing the role that is vacant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It's ridiculous and I agree that these people who are offended by handling alcohol or pork shouldn't be expected to work in those sections. If they are the best candidate for a job except for the fact that they won't work under these conditions then it's tough shit. If the role calls for handling alcohol and pork then they should be told this when interviewed and if they still want the job then consider them for it, if not then they are not capable of doing the role that is vacant.

Seeing as we live in a world where everyone wants to sue everyone i guess if they said i cant scan alcohol, pork, beef etc etc on religious or moral grounds and then they didnt get the job afterwards as a result they have a claim to sue havent they so companies are damed if they do damed if they dont.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:22 pm

said it before and ill say it again, they are more trouble than they are worth
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:06 pm

"Muslims" or "muslim"?

I once had to wait for a manager to come to the till to serve me booze cos the checkout girl (tidy FYI) was 17. That was ok.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:34 pm

And then there's all those bloody atheists who have buggered the day of rest for everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:44 pm

knecht wrote:
And then there's all those bloody atheists who have buggered the day of rest for everyone else.

But christmas is about as christian as a bacon sandwich is jewish wedding cusine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Dane. wrote:
said it before and ill say it again, they are more trouble than they are worth

But when they offer you a cup of mint tea and a meal when you walk past their mud hut, being quite obviously poorer than us- you can't help but feel that they are nicer than you are Dane.  flower 
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:48 pm

So be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:37 am

If people who are left wing wet the bed, do right wing people shiite on the sofa? I shall refer to all right wing people as sofa shiiters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:37 am

Double post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 10:55 am

Armadillo's

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:14 pm

If you work in an organisation that sells booze and bacon then you should sell booze and bacon or resign or be sacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Booze and bacon eh? If I worked for M &S I would suggest having a booze and bacon stand outside the store with the sole purpose of tempting Muslims to try some. Imagine if you'd never had a bacon butty and there's this stall grilling bacon for free and the smell is wafting towards you?

You'd convert in no time especially when they poured you a cider or whatever to wash it down with. Sales would go through the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:59 pm

The first thing I'd do if I was refused service for alcohol from a Muslim is to go to the papers. I'd probably just wait for a few seconds and get served by someone else like this woman did. Non story. Next up MUSLIM FARTS IN DEBENHAMS LIFT!

The story probably gave Tis a little semi-on though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Thank God that Christmas has sweet FA to do with religion these days so I am able to enjoy some of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT   Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslims working for M&S wont sell you a BLT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next