Tgwu
Chemical Ali
pepsipete
downthetrack
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How Left Wing Are You? Empty
PostSubject: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:14 am

Not Craig Noone, left wing, one of the good people.

Take the quiz.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm 100% Karl Marx.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:41 am

No surprise there! I came out even more left-wing than Karl Marx. I look on him as a left wing pinkoe liberal rather than the real thing.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:42 am

Friedrich Von Hayek. Me Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:00 am

russell brand :O
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:02 am

middle of the road
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:11 am

78% right wing - I'm Norman Tebbit apparently.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:21 am

I am Ed Miliband and I can not stand him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:23 am

Basically Karl Marx
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:27 pm

I would consider myself well to the left, but they were the wrong sort of questions. Believe in public ownership, council houses and the welfare state, don't like violent demonstrations,
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:51 pm

pepsipete wrote:
I would consider myself well to the left, but they were the wrong sort of questions.  Believe in public ownership, council houses and the welfare state,  don't like violent demonstrations,

Same here Pete. The Thatcher question was another example. What about being indifferent about it?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:44 pm

97% Karl Marx  What a Face 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:48 pm

98% Norman Wisdom!!
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:54 pm

50 % that'll do me, balanced!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Michael Heseltine.  scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Apparently I'm 59% right wing and am Michael Portillo and punchdrunk having suffered since 68.     Bleddy useless quiz anyway never asked anything about hanging anyone or deporting immigrants.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:26 am

53% leftie

You're basically John Smith

hes the bitter brewer isn't he I've not heard of him.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:42 am

65% right wing david miliband.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:29 am

Exactly the kind of dumb ass test I would expect Hairy to be looking at, pointless questions designed to learn nothing, he should go and apply for a job with YouGov.

The most telling part of it was the option at the end to post the drivel to FB and Tw@ter.

Pointless tw@tery for the attention span challenged generation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:55 am

Party politics is what keeps the country in the hand of the rich of the country. Democracy my arse, Camerband will feck different parts of the country up to the other lot, then we get to choose another idiot to step into his shoes whilst the MPs and Lords sit on the gravy train supping right royally. I tread my own path?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Exactly the kind of dumb ass test I would expect Hairy to be looking at, pointless questions designed to learn nothing, he should go and apply for a job with YouGov.

The most telling part of it was the option at the end to post the drivel to FB and Tw@ter.

Pointless tw@tery for the attention span challenged generation.

As a lefty, I'd hug you. You're lucky I'm not right wing or I'd flail you and then salt you and then boil your agonised body in syrup until you drown in molten sugar. I might be right wing after all.

Merry Xmas Tis you lump of poo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Boris Johnson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Never voted Tory in my life.....result...Boris Johnson.....wrong questions personally.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Never voted Tory in my life.....result...Boris Johnson.....wrong questions personally.

I guess that makes you and Punchy top fodder for UKIP.

The questions are of course about as banal as you could make them whilst gleaning no relevant data whatsoever, the essence of a poll is the ease with which relevant conclusions can be drawn from the resulting data, I cringe every time dim feckers draw conclusions from polls, politicians and journalists being the worst offenders, how most of them ever got the gig astounds me.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:12 pm

81% Len McClusky??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Shut up Tis ffs. Everyone knows it's a stupid bit of fun you know it all tosser!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Left Wing Are You?   How Left Wing Are You? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Left Wing Are You?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next