HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coventry City Fans' Trust statement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Coventry City Fans' Trust statement Empty
PostSubject: Coventry City Fans' Trust statement   Coventry City Fans' Trust statement EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:44 am

This makes interesting reading: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lots of parallels there between them and us.

Especially: "A 12,500 seater stadium with a maximum of 23,000 – hardly smacks of ambition or a desire to return to higher divisions".

As an aside I never really understood why they had to leave Highfield Road (and nor do I care much) but going to and being at the Ricoh has been a disaster for them in every conceivable way.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Coventry City Fans' Trust statement   Coventry City Fans' Trust statement EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:52 am

What, you mean the amazing facilities under their grandstand hasn't provided the football club with any benefit whatsoever?! Inconceivable.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Coventry City Fans' Trust statement   Coventry City Fans' Trust statement EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 11:58 am

There is that. And more. Here's what the BBC has reported: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Coventry City Fans' Trust statement   Coventry City Fans' Trust statement EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Probably because the wonderfully educated business sector sees nothing outside of the premiership.
I wouldn't be surprised if the premiership were planning in shutting up shop with regards promotion and relegation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coventry City Fans' Trust statement   Coventry City Fans' Trust statement EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:16 pm

If the new stand Brent is imposing on us with the help of "fans" could be upgraded in the future to take the capacity of the stadium upto 25,000 if needed then i wouldnt be against the clusterfuck that is going to be built there.

its nice the coventry city fans trust have football in mind ad not nandos and corporate facilities like some groups i could mention ie PASB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coventry City Fans' Trust statement   Coventry City Fans' Trust statement EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Good point there about the Coventry loans how much interest is being paid on them? We could asks the same question of Brent, not that we would get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coventry City Fans' Trust statement   Coventry City Fans' Trust statement Empty

Back to top Go down

Coventry City Fans' Trust statement
Page 1 of 1