+2
Greenskin
argyl3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
argyl3

argyl3

Tyler Harvey has gone Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:00 pm

On loan to Salisbury on the argyle website now
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:05 pm

No particular argument with that.Obvious that Sheridan doesn't think that he's up to playing regular first team football ATM,wouldn't have signed Lavery if he did.Hopefully the move will be beneficial to all parties,good luck to him.I think Feeney is involved at Salisbury in some capacity,so TH will at least know somebody up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:11 pm

nowt wrong with it the kid needs games and if he has the talent some say he has then playing 1st team footy will work wonders for him and us too hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:08 pm

See how he does with better players around him
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Freathy wrote:
lol!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 8:27 pm

Freathy wrote:
Ex City boy Elliot Frear for one and a lad in midfield name of Clovis Kamdjo who would walk into any team I have seen this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:36 am

Freathy made me laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 pm

Only few stops on the train for me - might take a trip up and of course wet the whistle in my favourite watering holes in Salisbury!!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:09 pm

not the worst thing to happen build a bridge get over it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Only few stops on the train for me - might take a trip up and of course wet the whistle in my favourite watering holes in Salisbury!!
Had a freak fit and decided to get the bike out and did the 42 miles from Sherborne to Salisbury - no footy today but did take in the Haunch of Venison and downed 4 pints of Summer Lightening, wow that is some brew. Had no intention of busting a gut home so caught train home!! Shattered!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:33 am

42 miles? Fair play!! Bet your arse is numb after that. I jumped off a waterfall in Vietnam last year and broke my coccyx, resulting in absolute agony. Still have recurring pains so the idea of 42 miles on a bike genuinely frightens me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:41 am

ejh wrote:
42 miles? Fair play!! Bet your arse is numb after that. I jumped off a waterfall in Vietnam last year and broke my coccyx, resulting in absolute agony. Still have recurring pains so the idea of 42 miles on a bike genuinely frightens me.
Hope you recover ejh - sore arse for certain but numbed by the beer though!! Only intended to stop for a quick pint but got talking to this old geezer, cockney who lived in Basingstoke - ex para who had some great stories to relate and wouldn't let me go, was like talking to my grandad!! Still got home in time to get the steaks on for the wife and me and a long soak in the bath, sipping a Corona!! Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey has gone   Tyler Harvey has gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey has gone
Page 1 of 1