HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who really runs the country?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Who really runs the country? Empty
PostSubject: Who really runs the country?   Who really runs the country? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Great, if depressing, article on the current political maliase. In a way Brent's lording over Argyle and the PCC, and the subservience of the media towards him is a tiny reflection of this much bigger problem.

Is it any wonder that many have lost faith in politics (or rapidly swing from one party to the other) when they all represent the same thing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who really runs the country?   Who really runs the country? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:32 pm

A lot being made about how many public school educated toffs are at the sharp end of British politics again.

John Major the latest one to have his say.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who really runs the country?   Who really runs the country? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Whilst its admirable for Major to speak up for the common man I never remember him being so inclined when in power?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who really runs the country?   Who really runs the country? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Iggy wrote:
Whilst its admirable for Major to speak up for the common man I never remember him being so inclined when in power?
I agree. I was surprised. I wonder if a stalking horse is being prepared ....... Whilst I'm not sold on the bloke who's currently in charge of Labour, (you know .... what's his name) the alternatives are so much worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who really runs the country?   Who really runs the country? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Public school educated and rich, the main requirements.
Also that is a conspiracy theory amongst a certain percentage of the worlds population. Wink 
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who really runs the country?   Who really runs the country? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 pm

The oil companies.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who really runs the country?   Who really runs the country? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 pm

and the big four accountants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who really runs the country?   Who really runs the country? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who really runs the country?
Page 1 of 1